It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mr.Mumbles: Yikes! Guess you'll better have those painkillers ready, too..
fortune_p_dawg: shit, quakecon starts tomorrow! i was completely unaware. fingers crossed.
dito :)

It often gets joked about how Skyrim gets re-released everywhere and on everything (even toilets); but as a PC user who just wants to play without online DRM that joke is a bit lost on me. I still did my WTF!? face when I first heard about the toilet thing though ;)
Post edited August 08, 2018 by Anothername
fortune_p_dawg: shit, quakecon starts tomorrow! i was completely unaware. fingers crossed.
Anothername: dito :)

It often gets joked about how Skyrim gets re-released everywhere and on everything (even toilets); but as a PC user who just wants to play without online DRM that joke is a bit lost on me. I still did my WTF!? face when I fist heard about the toilet thing though ;)
yeah, it's been released everywhere... with drm. im obviously hopeful for skyrim but i wouldnt sneeze at anything from bethesda's catalogue.
Anothername: It often gets joked about how Skyrim gets re-released everywhere and on everything (even toilets);
Haiku time :P
Sit here Dragonborn!
Use an ancient dragon shout
And let it all out
Swedrami: I'd settle for Doom 3 Non-BFG Edition + Resurrection of Evil.
Me too.
Me three.
ReynardFox: Me too.
tfishell: Me three.
Unfortunately, no chance. Bethesda has not published a single game here, which has a superior version (GOTY/BFG/Definitive/XXX Edition or something like this) at the time of publication here. Always only that superior version.
We don't have original Morrowind + Tribunal + Bloodmoon here separately. Also as Fallout 3, F:NV, Doom 3, Quake 2/3 and so on. We have only all these superior versions: GOTY, Ultimate Edition, Quad Damage, Gold, Final, BFG, etc.
Post edited August 08, 2018 by Loger13
It's the same on steam for some games
Post edited August 08, 2018 by FulVal
Wait a minute guys, where there really new Bethesda releases on GOG during the Quakecon last year?
Post edited August 08, 2018 by Mafwek
DooM 3 BFG and Quake 4
Post edited August 13, 2018 by FulVal
tfishell: Me three.
Loger13: Unfortunately, no chance. Bethesda has not published a single game here, which has a superior version (GOTY/BFG/Definitive/XXX Edition or something like this) at the time of publication here. Always only that superior version.
We don't have original Morrowind + Tribunal + Bloodmoon here separately. Also as Fallout 3, F:NV, Doom 3, Quake 2/3 and so on. We have only all these superior versions: GOTY, Ultimate Edition, Quad Damage, Gold, Final, BFG, etc.
The thing is original Doom 3 is considered superior by a lot of fans and is still available on Steam.
In addition to the obvious new chapters of sagas already present here, now would be a good time for the release of Dishonored and The Evil Within...
Loger13: Unfortunately, no chance. Bethesda has not published a single game here, which has a superior version (GOTY/BFG/Definitive/XXX Edition or something like this) at the time of publication here. Always only that superior version.
tfishell: The thing is original Doom 3 is considered superior by a lot of fans and is still available on Steam.
And I did not say the opposite.
I ascertained the fact - we do not have the original version here, if there was already an "improved" version at the time of publication here.
Alexim: In addition to the obvious new chapters of sagas already present here, now would be a good time for the release of Dishonored and The Evil Within...
And Skyrim, Wolfenstein 2009, New Order and Old Blood.
Alexim: In addition to the obvious new chapters of sagas already present here, now would be a good time for the release of Dishonored and The Evil Within...
Andrey82: And Skyrim, Wolfenstein 2009, New Order and Old Blood.
Wolfenstein 2009 is stuck in a limbo...
Or RAGE since RAGE 2 is coming next year.