It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So... Civ5... is it any good? Last thing I heard it sounded like a bad slip-up between Civ4 & 6.
Anothername: So... Civ5... is it any good? Last thing I heard it sounded like a bad slip-up between Civ4 & 6.
With Brave New World imho it's even better than Civ 4. But tastes differ of course.
Anothername: So... Civ5... is it any good? Last thing I heard it sounded like a bad slip-up between Civ4 & 6.
blotunga: With Brave New World imho it's even better than Civ 4. But tastes differ of course.
oO

Ok. Thats a bold statement. I'll look forward to it. Thanks :)
quakecon in the week.Futur bestheda game in gog the week (skyrim,rage)
There's no confirmation, but the Dandara devs replied to my email with:

"We are in discussions with GOG about this and we hope it will be released soon."

So I'm hopeful.
I actually preferred it to 6 I think, I'd have to go back and play it again to be sure but I didn't find 6 great.
I would pick it up again here if it comes with all the expansions (I presume there was more than 1) at a reasonable price.
Lukin86: quakecon in the week.Futur bestheda game in gog the week (skyrim,rage)
Hype puffer boils steam in the boiler? :D
I remember the last time all the hype about the Quakecon, and in the end we just got a sale of Bethesda's games. xD
I do not think that in Bethesda someone really thinks about releases in GOG when planning Quakecon.
Ooh you'd better stop. ))) https://youtu.be/v4yOa3tBrB8?t=73
Post edited August 08, 2018 by Loger13
i will shit a canteloup
There were Doom 3 BFG and Quake 4 last time
Post edited August 08, 2018 by FulVal
fortune_p_dawg: i will shit a canteloup
I prefer Skyrim, Hunted: Demon's Forge, Dishonored. May be Wolfenstein New Order and The Evil Within, but both doubtful. Don't care about Rage.

P.S. COMMANDER KEEN!1!!1!!
Post edited August 08, 2018 by Loger13
I want some Raven Software's games (Soldier Of Fortune series, Heretic and Hexen series)
Post edited August 08, 2018 by FulVal
I'd settle for Doom 3 Non-BFG Edition + Resurrection of Evil.
Yikes! Guess you'll better have those painkillers ready, too..
Mr.Mumbles: Yikes! Guess you'll better have those painkillers ready, too..
shit, quakecon starts tomorrow! i was completely unaware. fingers crossed.
mqstout: There's no confirmation, but the Dandara devs replied to my email with:

"We are in discussions with GOG about this and we hope it will be released soon."

So I'm hopeful.
Dandara would be a nice addition.