It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has there been any indication that Chasm will launch here? It's coming out on Steam tomorrow, anyway. I know that's another game where Dan Adelman's been spearheading the business efforts, similar to Axiom Verge, so I'm honestly not sure what to expect... looking back at the *drama* back in January, it seems he understood that people here wanted these sorts of games, but obviously, Axiom Verge never actually made the jump here.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Chacranajxy: Has there been any indication that Chasm will launch here? It's coming out on Steam tomorrow, anyway. I know that's another game where Dan Adelman's been spearheading the business efforts, similar to Axiom Verge, so I'm honestly not sure what to expect... looking back at the *drama* back in January, it seems he understood that people here wanted these sorts of games, but obviously, Axiom Verge never actually made the jump here.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
I hope so. Hopefully whatever beef is stewing can be held off so we can purchase them good games. I don't even know what the drama is, to be honest.
Axiom and Chasm look so good.
high rated
Donut County may come to GOG, since there's a GOG logo on their homepage:
http://donutcounty.com/

The developers of Gravity Circuit are planning a GOG release:
https://twitter.com/GravityCircuit/status/1021820146493648896

And thanks to WinterSnowfall, an entry for Sid Meier's Civilization V has been found.
I talked with the developer of Chasm.
Sadly it will not be on Gog.com on launch
I report what he told me about being on Gog.com:

"not at the moment, sorry
we'll be on steam/humble/ps4 for launch, we'll be looking into more stores and platforms soon"

So probably there will be a chance after launch
There still be a DRM-free version of Chasm on Humble store so it will be easy (if they will want) to bring that version on Gog.com
Isn't tomorrow like a rather important day for gog? 10 years since the official launch on August 1st 2008?
Perfect occasion to re-release both NOLFs, both Black&Whites, all the Dunes, Blade Runner and whatnot, wouldn't it?
SCPM: Donut County may come to GOG, since there's a GOG logo on their homepage:
Play as bottomless hole. Sounds funny.

Swedrami: Isn't tomorrow like a rather important day for gog? 10 years since the official launch on August 1st 2008?
Perfect occasion to re-release both NOLFs, both Black&Whites, all the Dunes, Blade Runner and whatnot, wouldn't it?
It sounds unrealistic. The maximum we can hope for theoretically is one of the above. And then, this is very optimistic.
Especially about the Dunes. At least while Bryan Herbert is alive. Ha ha. Fat chance.
Chacranajxy: Has there been any indication that Chasm will launch here?
I thought you were talking about Chasm The Rift at first, and found it frustrating that it would get on Steam before GOG. :P (I think SCPM would feel the same way.)
Swedrami: Isn't tomorrow like a rather important day for gog? 10 years since the official launch on August 1st 2008?
If they got the rights and permissions to do so and then used their gog magic to get them running, yeah, maybe
and considering that the herbert estate under its current powers are rather not big fans of releasing any of the dune games yeah not happening..since Brian Herbert is a tiny bit of a dick.
SCPM: And thanks to WinterSnowfall, an entry for Sid Meier's Civilization V has been found.
OMG!!! A thousand thanks to WinterSnowfall for finding this and to you for sharing it (and to 2K and Firaxis as soon as it's here)!!! Together with the Sims and Zoo Tycoon franchises this is one of the games I've been waiting for since I've decided to buy only on GOG!!!
Post edited July 31, 2018 by HafenkaeseLP
SCPM: And thanks to WinterSnowfall, an entry for Sid Meier's Civilization V has been found.
2K Marin and now this... 2K is going to bring a lot of stuff here, it seems :3
Post edited July 31, 2018 by user deleted
Perfect but:

NOLF - possible but problematic due to legal problems. But yes, is possible.

Black&Whites - same as above.

Dunes - impossible if rights owner don't want to do this.

Blade Runner - impossible. GOG will need to rework game for new systems, but all source code and graphics are lost.

Desmight: 2K Marin and now this... 2K is going to bring a lot of staff here, it seems :3
And I'm going to support them by buying all their games that I like and want in my collection. Some even on the launch here like Mafia II and III or XCOM.
Post edited July 31, 2018 by Andrey82
Andrey82: And I'm going to support them by buying all their games that I like and want in my collection. Some even on the launch here like Mafia II and III or XCOM.
I'd do that for Bioshock, even though I already have it elsewhere. But I've waited so long to see it on GOG...
SCPM: Donut County may come to GOG, since there's a GOG logo on their homepage:

The developers of Gravity Circuit are planning a GOG release:
https://twitter.com/GravityCircuit/status/1021820146493648896

And thanks to WinterSnowfall, an entry for Sid Meier's Civilization V has been found.
Good news! More 2K games please.
How do we know that? Is there a place that lists future games in the catalogue? (I can't find anything in recent posts).

Thanks.
3xistence_studio: I talked with the developer of Chasm.
Sadly it will not be on Gog.com on launch
I report what he told me about being on Gog.com:

"not at the moment, sorry
we'll be on steam/humble/ps4 for launch, we'll be looking into more stores and platforms soon"

So probably there will be a chance after launch
There still be a DRM-free version of Chasm on Humble store so it will be easy (if they will want) to bring that version on Gog.com
Lol, not sure how GOG even manages that at this point, but ok. All is not lost. I'll give it a couple weeks - just started on La Mulana 2, anyway.