It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edward_Carnby: Looks like we are expecting Space Rangers & Space Rangers 2 : Reboot .

Hope for today release.
Really? I heard that there was some licensing problems with that games.
Andrey82: Really?
As far as I can see - yes .

Would be a release of the Year for me. =)
Post edited July 19, 2018 by Edward_Carnby
Edward_Carnby: As far as I can see - yes .
This is very interesting news! :) Would be great if this games arrive at GOG.
Love in Space recently posted the attached image on Twitter. Pretty sure it means they are working on getting Shining Song Starnova on GOG. No surprise, considering all 4 of their previous games are on here.

https://twitter.com/love_in_space/status/1019825909736538112?s=21
Something appears to be happening... What could this mean?
Attachments:
Post edited July 19, 2018 by SirYodaJedi
Edward_Carnby: As far as I can see - yes .
Andrey82: This is very interesting news! :) Would be great if this games arrive at GOG.
Ahhhh... My mistake.
It looks like it's only for 'Internal installer update'. =(
So what's with AC2 Ezio collection, AC3 and Far Cry 3 rumours?

Can't wait for them here.
ValentB: So what's with AC2 Ezio collection, AC3 and Far Cry 3 rumours?

FC3 would be a instabuy for me
ValentB: So what's with AC2 Ezio collection, AC3 and Far Cry 3 rumours?

Still waiting. :(
high rated
New company in the catalog: Owlcat Games for Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Companion Focused Story

Experience the adventure alongside living and breathing companions, each with deep stories and decisions of their own. Love them, adore them or hate them for who they are.
Character development

Customize your character and companions with a multitude of options available in Pathfinder to make the perfect party capable of overcoming insurmountable challenges.
Kingdom

Establish your kingdom in Stolen Lands, claim new territories, and build towns and cities. Be a wise ruler or a heavy-handed tyrant.
Post edited July 20, 2018 by The-Business
I'm very interested in Pathfinder Kingmaker i must say and i really like crpg's, apparently Avellone is quite involved in this game too so hopefully it will not disappoint but in this day and age i reckon it's better to be cautious.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Owlcat Games for Pathfinder: KIngmaker

Companion Focused Story

Experience the adventure alongside living and breathing companions, each with deep stories and decisions of their own. Love them, adore them or hate them for who they are.
Character development

Customize your character and companions with a multitude of options available in Pathfinder to make the perfect party capable of overcoming insurmountable challenges.
Kingdom

Establish your kingdom in Stolen Lands, claim new territories, and build towns and cities. Be a wise ruler or a heavy-handed tyrant.
The-Business:
Today or in Tueday, just made August release! I think I will go with steam copy with this one, but maybe I change my mind till August.
Post edited July 20, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Completely missed Pathfinder, but looks like an instabuy!
Pathfinder will be a day 1 purchase for me as i love these types of games even more when there is a good character customisation to it.
high rated
CrossCode will be receiving it's long awaited 1.0 release this September, meaning that the game should finally be out of in-development. Yay!
Hmmm, strange, I thought people already knew Pathfinder: Kingmaker was coming to GOG - they did mention it ever since the start of the Kickstarter campaign.

ChrisGamer300: I'm very interested in Pathfinder Kingmaker i must say and i really like crpg's, apparently Avellone is quite involved in this game too so hopefully it will not disappoint but in this day and age i reckon it's better to be cautious.
Yeaaaah, true... I kind of jumped on the hype train and backed it on Kickstarter. It looks great at a glance, but as you said, you never know. Hope I won't regret it :P.
Post edited July 20, 2018 by WinterSnowfall