It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company in the catalog: Flying Oak Games: ScourgeBringer or anything already released?
Hmmm... there's no trace of ScourgeBringer on Steam, plus its alleged webpage doesn't seem up to snuff yet.

Maybe they're in for Neurovoider.

EDIT: And here it is. :)
Post edited July 12, 2018 by muntdefems
high rated
Indeed, unusual release time.

New company in the catalog: Nyamakop for Semblance (release date: 2018-07-24)
Semblance is a puzzle platformer where your character and the world it inhabits is made of playdough. Squish, squash and deform your character and the world to solve puzzles in Semblance's soft, bouncy world.

Semblance asks, what if you could deform and reshape the world itself? It's a game that takes the idea of a 'platform' in a platformer and turns it on it's head.
Seems it's again 'catch-up with games which we had no capacity to release earlier' summer. New companies: Double Fine Presents and for [url=http://www.gnoggame.com/]Gnog:
GNOG is the brainchild of illustrator and toy enthusiast Samuel Boucher. Originally conceiving a 2D puzzle game, Sam teamed up with Montreal's KO-OP collective, and began full-time work experimenting with wild ideas and puzzles. Since collaborating, the game has morphed into a 3D puzzle adventure, where each head contains a unique universe with its own set of rules and puzzles inside of it. Combining natural, physically-based controls with dynamic soundscapes and a mysterious narrative, GNOG is the synthesis of stunning art direction and joyful interaction design. GNOG is funded through the Sony PubFund Program and is supported by Double Fine Productions.
Features

Each Gnoggin is a unique and fully realized micro world of puzzles
A beautifully twisted style that keeps you wanting to play to find out what the next Gnoggin will look like
Puzzles ranging from spatial Rubik's Cube mind benders all the way to time manipulation
Worms
The-Business: Indeed, unusual release time.

New company in the catalog: Nyamakop for Semblance (release date: 2018-07-24)

Semblance is a puzzle platformer where your character and the world it inhabits is made of playdough. Squish, squash and deform your character and the world to solve puzzles in Semblance's soft, bouncy world.

Semblance asks, what if you could deform and reshape the world itself? It's a game that takes the idea of a 'platform' in a platformer and turns it on it's head.
The-Business:
Buying!
The-Business: GNOG
Looks like Good Not Old Game. But from Double Fine. I'm confused.
high rated
New company in the catalog: 2K Marin
BioShock 2 and/or The Bureau: XCOM Declassified confirmed!
Post edited July 16, 2018 by The-Business
The-Business: The Bureau: XCOM Declassificed
Oooh, I wouldn't mind seeing this on GOG.
The-Business: \The Bureau: XCOM Declassificed
Great news !

Maybe we get the rest of the series (The Bureau & XCOM2) ?
Like the 'Mafia' release.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: 2K Marin
2K has been reluctant to release any BioShock games on gog, though i've heard both the original and remastered versions of BioShock 1 on pc have issues. My guess is The Bureau: XCOM Declassified.
Post edited July 16, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
I would like to believe that this is Bishock, but most likely this is The Bureau: XCOM (It would be really cool if both).
In any case, this is great news and it's good that 2K did not stop and slowly put up their catalog here.
Thanks for good news!

Hype train says choo-choo! https://youtu.be/3hINlywC-ek?t=3
I have an extremely hard time believing BioShock 2 would come here before Bioshock 1, and based on all the XCOM games we've already gotten, I'd say The Bureau.
tfishell: I have an extremely hard time believing BioShock 2 would come here before Bioshock 1, and based on all the XCOM games we've already gotten, I'd say The Bureau.
You're probably right.

Then again, Bioshock and Bioshock: Infinite were made by Irrational Games, weren't they? That company is in the catalogue already, so, in theory, GOG and 2K COULD end up surprising us.
Getting the Bioshock games here would be amazing, but if that is the case, I'm going to be pissed as all hell for buying the first game not even a month ago.
tfishell: I have an extremely hard time believing BioShock 2 would come here before Bioshock 1, and based on all the XCOM games we've already gotten, I'd say The Bureau.
Nergal01: You're probably right.

Then again, Bioshock and Bioshock: Infinite were made by Irrational Games, weren't they? That company is in the catalogue already, so, in theory, GOG and 2K COULD end up surprising us.
That's fair too. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock mentions "2K Boston (later Irrational Games) and 2K Australia"

Maybe we'll get the first two or even all three.
Post edited July 16, 2018 by tfishell
I want to believe!