It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

acute71: Can we get back on-topic please.
Grargar: No.
tellin it like it is.
Thunker: Is there any information on possible released for the RPG Game of Throne, Of Orc and Men, Demonicon or Mars Warlogs ?
Thunder. If you are interested in Game of Throne rpg version focus.Tu can take it in box version.Install the then dl the last official patch and the official patch that removes the drm (the game becomes drm free).

For Of Orc and Men it's the same thing for the box version and also the gamersgate version.
Ta also cities xxl platinum the drm has been removed.

The legendary version of blood bowl 1 of focus is also drm with the latest patch. There are certainly other games focus but must be searched in the focus forums and on the official FTP patch.

links official for dl patch removed drm
http://support.focus-home.fr/
high rated
Get a room you off-topic guys, at least a private chat room please.
high rated
An entry in GOG's API for what appears to be MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries has been found, thanks to WinterSnowfall.
SCPM: An entry in GOG's API for what appears to be MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries has been found, thanks to WinterSnowfall.
That's a good entry, now if someone would just find Mechwarrior 2 in those entries.
Lucian_Galca: That's a good entry, now if someone would just find Mechwarrior 2 in those entries.
Who exactly owns the right on Mechwarrior games? I know it's legal nightmare, but I don't know if each game has different owner or not.
Lucian_Galca: That's a good entry, now if someone would just find Mechwarrior 2 in those entries.
Mafwek: Who exactly owns the right on Mechwarrior games? I know it's legal nightmare, but I don't know if each game has different owner or not.
No idea. I wish that legal mess could be solved though.
Does Pirhana Games own Mechwarrior now? They’re running Mechwarrior Online, at least.
Chacranajxy: Does Pirhana Games own Mechwarrior now? They’re running Mechwarrior Online, at least.
They own Mechwarrior 5 and Online, 4 was at least partially owned by Microsoft; while Activision owned/developed 2; 3 being released by Hasbro... and that's just a quick look on Wikipedia.
SCPM: An entry in GOG's API for what appears to be MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries has been found, thanks to WinterSnowfall.
Not going to happen, sorry: http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Unseen

In short: some mechs from this game (Warhammer, for example) cannot be seen because of legal issues.
Andrey82: Not going to happen, sorry: http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Unseen

In short: some mechs from this game (Warhammer, for example) cannot be seen because of legal issues.
Yep, already know. A big mess of stupid. I guess at some point i'll have to figure out which physical release of MW2 is the best and most complete and then proceed to saw off my arms and legs to pay for it.
**gasps for air***

:O

If this comes here, it's one of the last mega-series (or one entry of) that I've been yearning for on GOG ever since, well, GOG was first conceived ;D

I'd be happy for just 5, but if the older ones come here, eventually, that would be lovely :)

I just inquired on social media a few days ago. It's odd how it's now showing up in the API!
Post edited February 05, 2018 by JinseiNGC224
Lucian_Galca: Yep, already know. A big mess of stupid.
Yes, a very sad mess. I really love this games and Mechcommander. Also, very liked Earthsiege games (and Iron Assault too!!! :) ).

Lucian_Galca: I guess at some point i'll have to figure out which physical release of MW2 is the best and most complete and then proceed to saw off my arms and legs to pay for it.
Titanium trilogy: all 3 games on new engine with textures/3D-accelerator support and Win98/Me support. Also, there is a patch for VR helmet for this games. :)

P.S. First Mechcommander is freeware now: http://www.thegameengine.org/mechcommander-gold/mechcommander-gold-freeware-download
Post edited February 05, 2018 by Andrey82
JinseiNGC224: I just inquired on social media a few days ago. It's odd how it's now showing up in the API!
Well, it's not quite how things work in terms of timings.

Imagine you are scanning the bottom of the ocean with a sonar. You come across a location and get a ping - something is there. Did it just show up now, a couple of days ago, or has it been there for 200 years? You have no way of knowing since it's the first time you're scanning the area.

And of course, you can't go down and do a carbon dating since these are GOGBear-Shark™ infested waters...
Lucian_Galca: Yep, already know. A big mess of stupid.
Andrey82: Yes, a very sad mess. I really love this games and Mechcommander. Also, very liked Earthsiege games (and Iron Assault too!!! :) ).

Lucian_Galca: I guess at some point i'll have to figure out which physical release of MW2 is the best and most complete and then proceed to saw off my arms and legs to pay for it.
Andrey82: Titanium trilogy: all 3 games on new engine with textures/3D-accelerator support and Win98/Me support. Also, there is a patch for VR helmet for this games. :)

P.S. First Mechcommander is freeware now: http://www.thegameengine.org/mechcommander-gold/mechcommander-gold-freeware-download
Much thanks for the info. I'll keep it in mind for later.

Edit: Does it require a cd key code? Where would that code be located in a copy of it? On the cd case? I wanna make sure in case I grab it used.
Post edited February 05, 2018 by Lucian_Galca