It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TaxAkla: I'd love Wheel of Time.
That'd be pretty great. If it is WoT, I wonder who the publisher will be.
TaxAkla: I'd love Wheel of Time.
tfishell: That'd be pretty great. If it is WoT, I wonder who the publisher will be.
I wonder if this means that we're getting Atari games again after a long hiatus. It could also be that Bob Bates was finally able to get the rights to his games back from Atari.
The-Business: Classic time! New company in the catalog: Legend Entertainment Company:
Accatone: Very good news. Classic games, especially from Legend Entertainment, are always welcome!
It's Death Gate!
Accatone: Very good news. Classic games, especially from Legend Entertainment, are always welcome!
Prah: It's Death Gate!
Nifty. :)
Removed to other thread: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/vague_signs_that_a_game_might_be_released_here_not_even_unofficial_confirmations/page4
Post edited January 05, 2018 by Andrey82
Man, where is my mo5herfuckin' Tokyo Xanadu?
Chacranajxy: Man, where is my mo5herfuckin' Tokyo Xanadu?
i'll pick this up as well. com on gog!
Indeed... until Persona system jumps to Switch or releases on PC... neither off which will happen... fuck Sony ><
Post edited January 04, 2018 by Bigs
Bigs: Indeed... until Persona system jumps to Switch or releases on PC... neither off which will happen... fuck Sony ><
You should blame Atlus, not Sony.
Bigs: Indeed... until Persona system jumps to Switch or releases on PC... neither off which will happen... fuck Sony ><
Frozen: You should blame Atlus, not Sony.
Perhaps... but I'm sure Sony had no part in any exclusivity deals... on Persona / Catherine... at least SMT is coming to the Switch...
Andrey82: In comment under teaser video on Youtube some asked if this game will arrive to GOG and developers answered: "It may happen :)".
So this would be better in the other thread then?
Andrey82: In comment under teaser video on Youtube some asked if this game will arrive to GOG and developers answered: "It may happen :)".
Gydion: So this would be better in the other thread then?
Yes, you probably right. Transfered info to the other thread.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Robit Games, likely for Treasure Adventure World:
Regular Price:
USD $9.99

Description

Set sail for adventure with a jaunty hat on your head and a magical shrinking boat in your pocket, in search of legendary treasures! You’ll solve tricky puzzles, battle formidable foes, piece together clues and dig up secrets to uncover your own shrouded history as you explore the islands and seas of this sprawling open world. Treasure Adventure World is an open world adventure featuring classic puzzle-platformer gameplay in a modern hand-drawn style. It’s packed full of secrets, quirky characters, and challenging boss fights! With multiple endings and a New Game + mode, you’ll have plenty of reasons to explore every corner of the map!
History

Treasure Adventure World began with a desire to create a fully-realized, playful world - filled with mysterious creatures and hidden treasures, harkening back to the games of the 16-bit era. Robit Studios has teamed up with Chucklefish Limited to provide marketing, press, and guidance while retaining 100% control of their game. TAW has been funded through a pre-order campaign, family support and by working day-jobs/contract work.
Features

18+ hours of single player, open-world puzzle platformer gameplay with multiple endings to unlock
Discover 16 islands filled with caves, temples and portals to other dimensions!
Weather system changes gameplay and affects puzzles!
10 boss fights, plus dozens of unique enemies!
Colorful HD hand-drawn graphics by Christine Crossley
Gobs of hidden secrets, easter eggs and cameos
Create and share custom player skins
Enhance your abilities with hats!
New Game + mode

The-Business: New company in the catalog: Robit Games, likely for Treasure Adventure World:
YES!
https://www.gog.com/game/treasure_adventure_world

Probably not a good idea to buy until the game gets advertised though :)
Post edited January 05, 2018 by IFW