It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
karnak1: Can anyone remember this or correct me if I'm wrong?
You are wrong.
You realize that most of us are gamers as well - and just because we make references or jokes about games we play / like it doesn't mean we work on them as a company.
Thiev: You are wrong.
You realize that most of us are gamers as well - and just because we make references or jokes about games we play / like it doesn't mean we work on them as a company.
Pfft. We don't care what you say. You are just one of many blues. So I think I can say: Dark Souls confirmed!!
I see you have taken over Judas' dream crushing duties while he's off :P
Hey, secret overseer and dreambreaker, can you at least speed things up?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post5474
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post5480
Post edited January 22, 2017 by Loger13
Loger13: Hey, secret overseer and dreambreaker, can you at least speed things up?
If I had influence over things like that, each similar question would actually push the date further away :P
Loger13: Hey, secret overseer and dreambreaker, can you at least speed things up?
Thiev: If I had influence over things like that, each similar question would actually push the date further away :P
Sounds like you're also working on Half-Life 3.
Thiev: If I had influence over things like that, each similar question would actually push the date further away :P
You, sir, deserves this. ;(
Oh, <i>SNAP</i>!
New companies in the catalog:

Digital Dragon and Bit Byterz for <div class="quot">Memoranda is a classic 2D Point &amp; Click game for Linux, Mac and PC. It include more than 40 scenes, 30 characters and numerous puzzles. The puzzles are not always very easy to solve, but there are always enough clues in the story to solve them. This is the protagonist, who little by little realizes she is forgetting her own name. Interestingly, after working on the game for several years, we forgot to actually have a name for this character, and just use a nickname for her. But is she really losing her memory? Or is there something else that would explain the strange circumstances? We will find out as the story unfolds. </div> [url=http://www.monomyth-games.com/]Monomyth Games for Need To Know (release in Q2 2017, so shoukd be an In Dev title)
Need to Know game screenshot of Department of Liberty welcome screen

Need to Know is a surveillance thriller sim that tests your ability and integrity within the shadowy, cutthroat world of a modern intelligence agency - the Department of Liberty.

You must spy on citizens, pick apart their private lives, and determine their threat level. You can also resist these suffocating privacy invasions by aiding underground groups and leaking internal reports to the media. Or, you can just use all of that juicy classified information for your own gain. Your call.

Need to Know emphasises story, and will sculpt the crushing growth of our real-world surveillance society into a meaningful, gripping journey. It critiques the system by passing the uncomfortable (or too comfortable?) mantle of power onto your shoulders, to test which choices you’ll make. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll sweat bullets under the searing blaze of an interrogation lamp.
Well, at least you're honest.
Maybe then you can at least transfer information to someone who can speed up it?
Then it's good you don't work in the marketing department or with anyone who has that influence, because that would be very bad for business.

Generally people ask about games because they want to support your business and company, not the opposite. Shaming them for wanting a game only makes them mine for data elsewhere, but it may also turn them away to purchase it elsewhere.

If your trying to be funny and this comment, is a bit of a joke, you may want to clarify that more, because this can be construed as quite rude to the GOG forum goer or general consumer who just wants a beloved or would-be-enjoyed title here.
Post edited January 23, 2017 by JinseiNGC224
It's a good thing you don't have such influence then, since doing that would probably push customers further away from GOG.
deleted
Fairfox: you could change teh world.
that's definitely not something that world would want ;)
high rated
Give Thiev a break... Judas says that stuff all the time and you never give him a hard time.
I'm fairly sure the :P smiley meant he wasn't serious.