It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What if we will get some game previously exclusive to Playstation?
amrit9037: What if we will get some game previously exclusive to Playstation?
doubtful
fortune_p_dawg: Throne of Darkness maybe?
Would be an insta-buy for me...
To summarize, there's a buttload of Sierra/Activision classics we're missing.
Fomalhaut30: Codename: Iceman as well. I believe that was a Sierra game.
rgnrk: Thanks.

Didn't have that one in my adventure games missing from GOG list:

Codename: Iceman (1989) - 3rd Person, Sierra Entertainment

I'll also add the dynamix adventures here, as those were published by Sierra, and are also a must.

Rise Of The Dragon (1990) - 1st Person, Dynamix
The Adventures of Willy Beamish (1991) - 3rd Person, Dynamix
Heart Of China (1991) - 1st Person, Dynamix
Rama (1996) - 1st Person, Dynamix
If you;re including Dynamix, I think there was also a game called Thexder and then a Red Baron (flight sim) game that I can't remember the name of.
Fomalhaut30: If you;re including Dynamix, I think there was also a (...) Red Baron (flight sim) game that I can't remember the name of.
You mean this Red Baron?
Fomalhaut30: If you;re including Dynamix, I think there was also a (...) Red Baron (flight sim) game that I can't remember the name of.
karnak1: You mean this Red Baron?
Probably, I never played it as I have no interest in flight sims other than Star Wars stuff. Just remember it from some product catalogs a long time ago, didn't realize it was here already.

Edit - Just thought of two others, Shadow of Yserbius and Fates of Twinion. Though I think those two might be problematic since, iirc, they were tied to Sierra's dialup service. Can't recall if there was ever a single-player, offline version of them.
Post edited January 10, 2017 by Fomalhaut30
Speaking of Sierra - was the excellent Rama (great books by the way) already posted?
Post edited January 11, 2017 by MarkoH01
I wouldn't mind Homeworld: Cataclysm, but I'm not sure if Gearbox has that now or not or if it's seperate, and if Sierra could still release it here.

Throne of Darkness=Instant purchase

Earthsiege, Earthsieage 2, Starsiege, Starsiege Tribes=Instant purchases

Older adventures and games I've never heard of=Instant purchases

Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom=Insta buy

No One Lives Forever series...instant purchase:)

This could go on for a while LOL

I'll be grateful for what we get
JinseiNGC224: Emperor Rise of the Middle Kingdom=Insta buy
Same here. I'm waiting to play that game for ages.
Update.

Released:
Caladrius Blaze

Officially announced to be released soon:
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Blitzkrieg 3
Crawl
Diluvion
Elex
Memoranda (Jan 25 2017)
Nights In the Woods (Feb 2017)
Nine Parchments
Outlast 2
Planet Nomads
Spellforce 3
System Shock Remake
The Guild 3
The Long Journey Home
The Universim
Urban Empire (Jan 20 2017)
Vikings - Wolves Of Midgard (Mar 28 2017)
Yooka-Laylee (Apr 11 2017)

Still waiting for:
Astroneer
BattleTanx
Black Annex
Captain Quazar
Codename Panzers: Cold War
Constructor HD
Crime Cities
Defender's Quest II
Demon Age
Doorkickers 2
Dragon Fin Soup
Earthlock: Festival of Magic
Excubitor
Expeditions: Viking
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Forsaken
Furi
Future Unfolding
Grav
Gremlins, Inc.
Hammer And Sickle
Imperium Galactica 2
Kill to Collect
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Medieval Engineers
Niffelheim
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Project Resurgence
Reflections
Savage Lands
Scorn
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Shrouded in Sanity
Songbringer
Soul Saga
Space Engineers
Stardrive
Stardrive 2
State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition
Steamworld Heist
Stranded Deep
Sully: A Very Serious RPG
Sundered
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition
The Fall Of Lazarus
The Mandate
The Political Machine 2016
The Unreleased
Thimbleweed Park
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Town of Light
Upwards, Lonely Robot
Wasteland 3
Way Of The Samurai 3
Zeno Clash
Post edited January 12, 2017 by Andrey82
JinseiNGC224: Earthsiege, Earthsieage 2, Starsiege, Starsiege Tribes=Instant purchases
You can download these games for free from the developer's site:

http://www.tribesuniverse.com/
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

NovaLogic Inc. (now owned by THQ Nordic): Comanche, Armored First, Joint Operations, F-22 series

Disastercake for Soul Saga: Episode 1

Soul Saga is a single player role playing game (or “RPG” to us nerds) for PC, Mac, and Linux. It’s inspired by all the awesome PlayStation and Nintendo classics and adds it’s own fresh twists!

It will be released for PC, Mac, and Linux. I’m also planning to attempt ports to the PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and WiiU after the Desktop version is complete. I will reveal more information regarding the ports once Soul Saga has jumped through all of the hoops required for getting port acceptance.

Soul Saga is a love letter to JRPG classics, and the comfort food of JRPG fans. Utilizing the classic JRPG formula as a base, Soul Saga is the culmination of 3 years of prototyping and testing of new elements by a single full-time developer and thousands of passionate fans. In addition, many artists around the world have contributed to Soul Saga to help give it the well rounded and polished art such a game deserves. With over an hour of original music tailored specifically for JRPG fans, Soul Saga is both a fun and artistic journey through a familiar, yet fresh, world.
Story

Oterra was a once lush and vibrant world, but it’s surface is now wasted after the events of an ancient cataclysm. The planet is now split into 3 distinguishable layers: the Sky Islands of Medonia, the Tempest Reef, and the Surface World of Oterra.

This cataclysm was caused by a mysterious corruption called Ink that mutated the world’s creatures into monsters called Inkheart. The Inkheart ravaged society and mercilessly destroyed civilizations as they spread across Oterra. The last haven for humanity, Medonia, was saved by a mysterious man called the Philosopher. The Philosopher introduced the science of Alchemy to Medonia’s people and they took up arms using their new Alchemical powers, but it was too late. The Dragons of Oterra had succumbed to the Ink corruption and joined the assault against Medonia. As a last effort, the Philosopher used his powers to raise Medonia off of the planet and into the sky, setting it safely on the clouds above and out of the reach of the indomitable Inkheart.

And now… 300 years after it’s conception, the Tempest Reef is weakening, the Islands of Medonia are dying and falling from the sky, and an omen of catastrophic proportions has appeared. There are rumors of a passage called Cloud’s End that will allow a ship passage through the Tempest Reef to the surface world below. It’s assumed that one man found this passage, but left no trace of its existence behind. The Guilds of Medonia now search for Cloud’s End in hope to find a cure for their dying islands somewhere on the surface of Oterra.

Armed with alchemy and a mysterious sword, an ambitious young Guild Master travels the sky islands of Medonia in his new airship to uncover a way to save his homeland, but is he ready for the truth?

Help Mithos and Elise fight against the impending menace threatening the sky islands of Medonia with their guild of close friends and unlikely allies. Your own airship, classic turn-based combat, real-time airship combat, guild battles, crafting, and more await you in Soul Saga!
Features

Meaningful difficulty modes! Choose from either Cake, Vanille, or Jacked difficulty modes to match your play style and skill level! Soul Saga’s different difficulty modes go beyond the standard increased health and damage to also add new skills and intelligent decision patterns to many enemies!
Innovative Strategic Combat! Soul Saga’s combat system first found inspiration from turn-based JRPG classics then evolved into its own unique system by allowing the player to choose exactly when they take their turn. In addition, every turn has a special buff or debuff granted to the person acting. By accumulating action points by either delaying turns or taking certain actions, you can control the flow of battle with well calculated strategies!
Customize your skills! Utilizing the amber system, you can equip your characters with different ambers to enable them access to new skills!
Synthesize magical amber! Collect and harvest almost any item from the world to craft amber! Utilize Soul Saga’s unique and experimentive alchemy crafting system to synthesize the purist amber possible by matching any combination of items to it’s alchemental formula. The closer you are to the base formula, the higher quality amber you’ll produce. Don’t know a formula? Just deconstruct an existing amber to learn its secrets!
Transmute stronger weapons! Upgrade your weapon to unlock new slots, then transmute special items that can customize the stats of your weapon!
Airship Exploration and Wonders! Free roaming airship exploration gives you the power to explore every nook and cranny of this vast world to uncover all of Medonia’s natural and historical wonders!
Real-Time Airship Combat! You’re not alone in the skies, and your neighbors don’t like to share their space! Use your airship to wrest the skies from your airborne opponents and claim the treasure and glory you deserve!
Cook Yummy Lunches! Soul Saga’s unique lunchbox system adds a desperately needed balance to the classic JRPG formula by allowing you more options to strategize in and out of combat! Lunches are utilized to heal, strengthen, deal damage, escape from combat, and more!
An Epic Saga! The first of its series, Soul Saga is an epic so grand that it can only be told through multiple games!

Development History

Soul Saga was the first 3D JRPG launched on Kickstarter and gained immediate praise from new fans reaching over 300% of the original funding goal! The new budget allowed Soul Saga to enhance its art style and gameplay based on fan feedback, but was still too small to finance a large dev team. I then dedicated the next 3 years of my life working on Soul Saga as the only full time developer to bring you the best game I could. I sincerely hope that you enjoy my humble love letter to JRPG classics and that it can bring just a fraction of the irreplaceable joy we all experienced from the great games that inspired it.
Post edited January 12, 2017 by The-Business
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

NovaLogic Inc. (now owned by THQ Nordic): Comanche, Armored First, Joint Operations, F-22 series
..and Tachyon: The Fringe :-D
In Delta we trust !