It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Loger13: But reason to close under NDA release fact and date is also type of marketing.
I didn't mean that the fact that a game is going to be sold here is under an NDA, I meant the technical and QA part of a game being delayed being under an NDA and me not being able to get into more details.

And GOG used to mention the upcoming releases before the shutdown, but the community's reaction to delays is the reason they stopped.
Loger13: Problem not technical, more marketing. Or NDA. But reason to close under NDA release fact and date is also type of marketing.
Regardless of the reason, I think we can all agree we can live without knowing. We're all inquisitive human beings, some of us control freaks more or less, and I'm sure we'd all like to get all possible info here, but since you've been in this existence for a while now you've probably learned the world rarely works this way, if at all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: wait for it/them (whatever it is/they are), play something else. You all have a backlog... so do I. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't get occasional pouts of childish tantrums about certain TES series games not showing up here, so I'm not going to go all high and mighty on anyone.

But seriously, it's not an issue. Take a step back. It's not.
high rated
Not to ruin the fun guys, but since you've made about a dozen posts on this topic now, wouldn't it make sense to create a separate thread for it instead? This one is getting kind of cluttered up with off-topic discussion.
Mafia and Fast Food Tycoon 2? YES PLEASE
high rated
New company in the catalog: Assemble Entertainment. This is the new company by Kalypso co-founder Stefan Marcinek. The plan to release games developed by external studios at the end of 2017 (German press statement). They are now the rights owner for Ceville which got removed last year, and also publish The Great Art Race, Pole Position 2012 and Racing Manager 2014 on steam.
Loger13: But reason to close under NDA release fact and date is also type of marketing.
JMich: I didn't mean that the fact that a game is going to be sold here is under an NDA, I meant the technical and QA part of a game being delayed being under an NDA and me not being able to get into more details.
This is an obvious thing, so does not require additional explanation.
The question was about the announcement of releases of games. More precisely the lack of such announcements.

JMich: And GOG used to mention the upcoming releases before the shutdown, but the community's reaction to delays is the reason they stopped.
That is, the problem is actually in the community's response?
I can understand the answer. But it is sad, if it is really in this.

WinterSnowfall: bla-bla-bla
If I need your advice, what should I do, I will ask.

CharlesGrey: Not to ruin the fun guys, but since you've made about a dozen posts on this topic now, wouldn't it make sense to create a separate thread for it instead? This one is getting kind of cluttered up with off-topic discussion.
Don't warry. We ended. In any case it was a question on topic. There were discussed much more distant from the topic questions. And mine was specifically about the information on the unofficial announcements games and why it's going on (and this topic exists at all and not filled by GOG stuff).
I expect more information like the one that wrote JMich, while many decided to convince (instead of answering), that is as it should be.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Crytivo Games for The Universim:
The Universim aims to revive the glory days of the god-game genre, and bring it into the new generation with fresh ideas and ambitious gameplay. With the powers of a god, you are unleashed upon the universe to begin forging your galactic empire in the stars. From dust to the cosmos beyond, your civilization will rise through the ages under your guidance. Yet, this is not the same static world you may be accustomed to, this is a dynamic, living world that is just as unpredictable as it is beautiful. Everything in The Universim revolves around dynamic gameplay. No two planets will ever be the same, natural disasters and other events can be triggered at any time, and the AI will react to the world in an organic and believable way. Although, it wouldn’t be any fun if things don’t get a little silly every now and then.

Your citizens will make their own decisions and always seek to better the civilization in some way, but, at times, things may not always go to plan. Fortunately, you are there to keep them on the straight and narrow. Or, rather, to keep them from getting themselves killed, at least. One such situation that may arise from bad decision-making is that two or more AI cities declare war on one another. You then have an important choice to make: intervene and attempt to bring an end to the chaos, or simply watch as they destroy one another. Some people just want to watch the world burn, and we’re okay with that.

Research plays a pivotal role in The Universim, and is therefore an area that will require your utmost attention. Without certain discoveries or technology, your civilization may not even be able to progress beyond the Stone Age. For instance, fire is a crucial invention to ensure the warmth and safety of your early civilization, amongst other useful applications. New research options become available as your civilization progresses through the ages.

Due to the dynamism of the game, natural disasters, alien visitors, disease, war, famine, riots, and so much more can be thrown at your civilization at any time. All of these factors will leave their mark on the civilization, but can be dealt with in numerous ways. When something like the plague strikes, it is up to you to quickly strategize on how you will help your civilization overcome this disaster. The way in which you fight certain disasters varies from era to era, depending on the current research level and available technology.

When it comes to disasters, the world itself is not the only bringer of doom. You, too, can trigger disasters if you are displeased with your civilization’s decisions. Your influence over the world is dependent on two basic elements, Power and Wrath. Power comes from having a loyal civilization under your control. Successful completion of tasks and other activities will generate the Power you need to alter the very world itself, such as changing the weather or triggering events. It can also be used to initiate a major civilization action. Conversely, if your civilization begins to lose loyalty due to failed events, every action they perform that displeases you will generate Wrath. This, in turn, allows you to unleash destruction upon them at any time.

The more loyal a civilization is, the better they will follow your orders. Sometimes, you just need to remind them who is boss. What better way to do that than to send a meteor down with a friendly note strapped to the side? There are also less destructive ways of maintaining loyalty, though. You kind of need a civilization to exist in the first place if you plan to rule over one. Although, it’s sometimes just fun to blow things up, isn’t it? You monster.

Disasters will also have many simulated secondary effects. Something like a meteor crashing into the planet will not only leave a sizeable crater, but it could also set trees and buildings on fire. Fires spread dynamically, making it rather dangerous for any structures or citizens within range. However, YOU can prevent forest fires! By wielding your Creator Abilities, you can drag a storm cloud over the impact zone and cool the situation down before things get out of hand. Creator abilities are your way of interacting directly with the world and assisting with various issues that may arise. These kinds of abilities drain Power, though, so use them wisely!

Buildings and society will evolve as you progress from era to era. Every era will bring with it entirely new types of buildings that will impact your civilization in some way. All buildings will be constructed around what we call the Epicenter, the central heart of every city in the game. You can place an Epicenter in any feasible region on the planet that supports cities, and buildings will begin developing around it as your population grows. Normal housing structures can be built automatically, but you will need to explicitly choose where special buildings go up. Special buildings include things like farms and nuclear power plants. Civilization development and expansion is based on the conditions around your Epicenters. In certain environments, your population and buildings will grow faster. However, in cold environments, deserts, and other rather inhospitable areas, resources like food may be scarce and will thus hinder development.

In a vibrant, living world driven by dynamic events, realistic natural processes, and ever-changing environments, you need an in-game simulation engine that is capable of going above and beyond expectations. This is what the Prometheus In-Game Engine™ aims to be. Developed from the ground up in Unity3D, it will form the foundation upon which every element in the game is built.

Thanks to Prometheus, every planet you encounter in the game will be as unique and vibrant as the last. Doesn’t random generation rock? You will come across planets with varying temperatures and environmental conditions, as well as a wide range of characteristics that make them special. Planets will also undergo the changing of seasons, which affects the many environmental biomes on the planet. It has the potential to cause rapid changes in temperature and conditions, leading to a significant change in the rate of resource gathering and civilization development.

Seasons will change according to the in-game timeline. Summer offers the best food yield and growth period due to its favourable weather, while winter can have a negative impact on the wellbeing of your civilization. Some winters may go by quickly, while others will drag on. There is even a chance for the most brutal winter of all to ravage your civilization for months on Mother Planet. Fortunately, our in-game News System will inform you about upcoming winters, giving you enough time to react and begin preparing for the long winter months ahead by storing food and researching the appropriate technologies. Fire, clothing, storage of food, and building shelters are all excellent examples of proper preparation.

The space era will be the culmination of all your hard work. All of the decisions you have made thus far will truly begin to bear fruit or reveal their consequences, if any exist. This is when you will begin to discover all of the beauty and mercilessness of alien planets.

Colonization plays a huge role in the Space Era, as it allows you to spread your civilization across the stars. New research opportunities, technologies, resources, and more can be discovered by exploring and colonizing planets! However, colonizing a planet requires a little preparation beforehand. Simply hitting the GO button when initiating a mission will likely result in unhappy endings. If adequate research about the planet is not done, it may lead to the untimely demise of your colonization team. After all, it can be rather difficult to traverse molten lava while fending off giant space mosquitoes with nothing but a tube of sunblock! Even more so, if they happen to be wearing the previous mission's sub-zero equipment.

Every planet in the game can be colonized. They may just require a dash of scientific magic to make them habitable. Certain planets could even possess extremely valuable resources, but there is always a catch. Such planets may also have a ticking timer attached to them, indicating that the planet is going to explode or the sun is minutes away from going supernova. Are you brave enough to risk it all and attempt to harvest those resources before time runs out? There is always the option to leave the planet to die in peace, of course. You may already have a cargo hold full of valuable resources and new discoveries. It would be a shame to see all of that go to waste! Oh, and your poor colonization team, too. Imagine all the paperwork…

Naturally, the hardships may not always end at having to harvest all of the resources before the timer hits zero. The planet could still have unsuitable conditions for your team to get the job done. You will most likely need to place atmosphere generators to generate air and thermal regulators to keep the temperatures on the planet at suitable levels. It’s not going to be an easy process, but the rewards may just be worth it.

Most alien planets will also likely have a few strange creatures roaming around. Some may be friendly, and could even become good friends with your crewmembers. Others have sharp teeth and a general dislike for everything that moves. Better pack a few weapons as a precaution! You will encounter many unique and interesting creatures, vegetation, and environments in your travels. Be sure to send any interesting combinations you find to us! Prometheus might get a little ‘creative’ sometimes.
The-Business: The Great Art Race
Thanks for the info, pal.
Great Art Race? Good game, I shall say. Quite interesting!
The-Business:
This sounds really cool. Has it been out / in early access anywhere? Does it "work" or does it bite off more than it can chew (that description harkens to Spore and No Man's Sky - I'm curious if they actually pulled it off!).

Hopefully it's more Populous, less 4X - but that does sound like a promising game.
The-Business:
Ixamyakxim: This sounds really cool. Has it been out / in early access anywhere? Does it "work" or does it bite off more than it can chew (that description harkens to Spore and No Man's Sky - I'm curious if they actually pulled it off!).

Hopefully it's more Populous, less 4X - but that does sound like a promising game.
There was a conversation about it here last year some time and it sounded really good. Glad to see it is coming here (and soon presumably).

Sounds a bit like a cross between Populous and Civilisation (the research and space race bits anyway) so it's got promise anyway.

It appears to be early access (and have a demo) on Steam, so presumably there shold be some info about...

It would be nice if the demo came here too :)
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Crytivo Games for The Universim:
That game looks interesting! Is there an ETA?
Post edited January 04, 2017 by IronArcturus
Undefined / as long as it's attractive for the developers:
After our Kickstarter, we decided to extend the development time of The Universim, because with a little extra time we can make The Universim so much better. We want it to be a dynamic and emotional experience for everyone. There are lot of soulless projects on the market that players forget about within a few months, if that, and we don’t want to be just another forgotten title. The Universim is in open-ended development, which means we will continue developing the game even after we release all of the planned features. As long as the community stays active and supportive, we'll be here gold-plating the game.
source
high rated
Update.
And second update because Sea Dogs City of Abandoned Ships was released.

Released:
Pizza Tycoon
Pizza Tycoon 2
Sea Dogs City of Abandoned Ships

Officially announced to be released soon:
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Blitzkrieg 3
Caladrius Blaze
Crawl
Diluvion
Elex
Memoranda (Jan 25 2017)
Nights In the Woods (Feb 2017)
Nine Parchments
Outlast 2
Planet Nomads
Spellforce 3
System Shock Remake
The Guild 3
The Long Journey Home
Urban Empire (Jan 20 2017)
Vikings - Wolves Of Midgard (Mar 28 2017)
Yooka-Laylee (Apr 11 2017)

Still waiting for:
Astroneer
BattleTanx
Black Annex
Captain Quazar
Codename Panzers: Cold War
<span class="bold">Constructor HD</span>
Crime Cities
Defender's Quest II
Demon Age
Doorkickers 2
Dragon Fin Soup
Earthlock: Festival of Magic
Excubitor
Expeditions: Viking
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Forsaken
Furi
Future Unfolding
Grav
Gremlins, Inc.
Hammer And Sickle
Imperium Galactica 2
Kill to Collect
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Medieval Engineers
Niffelheim
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Project Resurgence
Reflections
Savage Lands
Scorn
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Shrouded in Sanity
Songbringer
Soul Saga
Space Engineers
Stardrive
Stardrive 2
State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition
Steamworld Heist
Stranded Deep
Sully: A Very Serious RPG
Sundered
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition
The Fall Of Lazarus
The Mandate
The Political Machine 2016
The Unreleased
Thimbleweed Park
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Town of Light
Universim
Upwards, Lonely Robot
Wasteland 3
Way Of The Samurai 3
Zeno Clash
Post edited January 06, 2017 by Andrey82
Any info on whether or not Constructor HD is coming to gog? Rock Paper Shotgun is showing a release date of January 31st (scroll down): https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/12/31/pc-games-of-2017/11/

I seem to remember a post here from the developer or publisher saying that it would be released here despite the original being removed from gog.
Post edited January 05, 2017 by haydenaurion
Hi, Isn't this sort of here already, I know it's In Dev but at least it's available on GOG