It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Since the header of the homepage is now advertising the upcoming release of Tyranny, I guess it's safe to say we won't get anything "big" until after November 10th :(
karnak1: Since the header of the homepage is now advertising the upcoming release of Tyranny, I guess it's safe to say we won't get anything "big" until after November 10th :(
yeah, sadly these are my thoughts as well. :-(
karnak1: Since the header of the homepage is now advertising the upcoming release of Tyranny, I guess it's safe to say we won't get anything "big" until after November 10th :(
I'm equally pessimistic about 'big' releases, but still it has become somewhat normal for GOG to tease their upcoming releases repeatedly. "Back to the main page" only ever means "we got tired of the Witcher for a bit". :)

Oh, and of course I shot SnowCastle games another email yesterday. It's been Groundhog Day for both of us sadly, because their answer was exactly the same as more than two weeks ago: issues on Steam, need to fix first. This time loop thing may take a while. Don't reckon with Earthlock before November or even December. :(
high rated
Imperium Galactica 2 is unofficially confirmed. I wonder when it will get here.
blotunga: Imperium Galactica 2 is unofficially confirmed. I wonder when it will get here.
Great news !
blotunga: Imperium Galactica 2 is unofficially confirmed. I wonder when it will get here.
Thanks for asking the publisher :)

I hope we get the first one as well (with its lovely isometric 3D colonies) and its "prequel" as well.
karnak1: Thanks for asking the publisher :)

I hope we get the first one as well (with its lovely isometric 3D colonies) and its "prequel" as well.
Yeah, I would love them all here. Fingers crossed.
Roxolani: does bethesda want to surprise us?
How? By Pete Hines posting a 30 sec youtube clip of himself in ladys underwear holding up a sign with "go to steam you old farts!" written on it?
Steamworld Heist released today... on Wii U, that is. :)

The devs will also support the Nintendo Switch. But when oh when will Heist land on GOG?
karnak1: Thanks for asking the publisher :)

This will be excellent news if they all come to GOG. Especially Reunion with its Party RPG/Strategy mix. Never saw anything like that game before or after.
@fortune_p_dawg @Emob78 @WinterSnowfall @anothername

other big companies released some new titles on gog, e.g. ea released mirror's edge and activision brought singularity. so i guess bethesda may release new titles during christmas/winter sale.

however, our most wishlisted titles (fallout 3, fallout: new vegas, oblivion and skyrim) still are profitable on steam. plus, bethesda decided to launch its own platform/distribution service. so maybe we should say a sad goodbye to our wishlists if goglins' wallets fail to attract bethesda's bosses.
Roxolani: @fortune_p_dawg @Emob78 @WinterSnowfall @anothername

other big companies released some new titles on gog, e.g. ea released mirror's edge and activision brought singularity. so i guess bethesda may release new titles during christmas/winter sale.

however, our most wishlisted titles (fallout 3, fallout: new vegas, oblivion and skyrim) still are profitable on steam. plus, bethesda decided to launch its own platform/distribution service. so maybe we should say a sad goodbye to our wishlists if goglins' wallets fail to attract bethesda's bosses.
Sales are so common there is nothing surprising with them; even a "sudden" Fallout 3 & Oblivion release would no surprise; since they are titles from when Bethesda was not an Valve subsidiary the only surprise now is that they are not here for years already.

edit:
Just to clarify: I merely curious how B might even remotely surprise us ;)
Post edited October 21, 2016 by anothername
anothername: Just to clarify: I merely curious how B might even remotely surprise us ;)
They could set more attractive prices for their titles. Just saying - that would indeed be a surprise (but it's never going to happen, of course).
Roxolani: however, our most wishlisted titles (fallout 3, fallout: new vegas, oblivion and skyrim) still are profitable on steam.
Is Fallout 3 playable now? I remember that it was unplayable on Win7 some time ago. I do wish GOG wizards would manage to make it workable on new OS and release it here.

EDIT: Yeah, Steam only says it's available on XP and Vista :(
I do wish GOG manages to make it workable. I'd hate to buy F:NV on GOG without F3.
Post edited October 21, 2016 by karnak1