It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Loger13: GOG Galaxy achievements? Nahh... No one care. Just bring the game.

P.S.
The bad tendency that the functionality of games here has come to depend on the presence of that galaxytrash. Dying Light, Shadow Warrior 2 and so one.
Just nagging.
fortune_p_dawg: but i've never installed galaxy and shadow warrior 2 and dying light both play just fine for me.
Only in single-player mode.
For coop play both these games require GOG Galaxy.

For example from "Shadow Warrior 2" page:
Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer.
New company in the catalog: Daedalic Studio West for The Long Journey Home which is already listed under 'Upcoming' for some time.
Loger13: For coop play both these games require GOG Galaxy.
Don't know about Shadow Warrior 2, but Dying Light can be played via LAN without Galaxy.
Loger13: For coop play both these games require GOG Galaxy.
Gersen: Don't know about Shadow Warrior 2, but Dying Light can be played via LAN without Galaxy.
Ok. May be my fault about "Dying Light" (However, the game's page, says "Multiplayer available only between GOG.com users". If the game has LAN mode, the phrase is not quite correct).
But Shadow Warrior 2 - definitely are.
Post edited October 18, 2016 by Loger13
does bethesda want to surprise us?
Roxolani: does bethesda want to surprise us?
boy i hope so!
Wayne Gretzky Hockey confirmed! :) :) :)
fortune_p_dawg: boy i hope so!
If so then Thursday is the day for surprises.
fortune_p_dawg: boy i hope so!
PainOfSalvation: If so then Thursday is the day for surprises.
I don't think we'll be getting any Bethesda releases tomorrow, but there's always next week.
What, oh dear God what would make a goglin think that?
high rated
I guess so. It's been surprising us every week for some time now by not releasing any new games on GoG.
It's cute that people still think those games are going to show up here. :D
Fomalhaut30: It's cute that people still think those games are going to show up here. :D
Hey, man... game developers get desperate sometimes, too... ! :)
If we invoke the name of Bethesda 3 times, will their games show up like Beetlejuice?
IronArcturus: If we invoke the name of Bethesda 3 times, will their games show up like Beetlejuice?
Yep. And the price proposed by Bethesda will be the scary part :)

Edit: typo (yes, even in a single sentence... blame it on me being sick)
Post edited October 20, 2016 by cal74