It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vainamoinen: Word is on the streets of gamescom that BioWare plans to release a remastered version of the original first Mass Effect game.

Maybe a day one release on GOG if we pester them hard enough...? :)
I think it depends on how well the other EA releases fare. And since everyone and their dog has for example Dead Space or Mirror's Edge, probably Dragon Age will be the tip of the scale.
oblivinion.......... *sob*
Vainamoinen: Word is on the streets of gamescom that BioWare plans to release a remastered version of the original first Mass Effect game.
http://www.gameinformer.com/themes/blogs/generic/post.aspx?WeblogApp=news&y=2016&m=08&d=16&WeblogPostName=ea-strongly-hints-that-mass-effect-games-will-get-remastered
fortune_p_dawg: oblivinion.......... *sob*
"Very well....proceed on your way to Oblivion".

https://youtu.be/hzNsOGt3bHk?t=1m57s
When do they usually release games? Or is there no specific schedule?
Puppy Games might be releasing their games here? I've owned their creations for a few years and they're a nice bunch of indie games. I especially love their neon-retro look.
fortune_p_dawg: oblivinion.......... *sob*
Oblivion is the holy grail around here I guess... people will cry and GOG will give out tissues on this day. Good thing I still got a hard copy if the itch ever needs to be scratched until then. xD
psycoman27: Puppy Games might be releasing their games here? I've owned their creations for a few years and they're a nice bunch of indie games. I especially love their neon-retro look.
I know the main guy at puppygames I could ask him.
Lord_Kane: I know the main guy at puppygames I could ask him.
Please do. I'd love to see their games here.
The release of Aragami on gog has been confirmed by the devs months ago, but I just found this gameplay video that they posted on Youtube a couple days ago.

Nothing too spectacular, but it looks like a fun game nonetheless.
Yamiko ... yummy :)
New company in the catalog: Kasedo Games
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Kasedo Games
Project Highrise coming soon, I guess :).
'The Metronomicon' looks interesting.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Kasedo Games
HafenkaeseLP: Project Highrise coming soon, I guess :).
Or Hegemony Rome possibly, I seem to remember people talking about that one a while back and asking for it to come here...

All their games look pretty interesting actually, wouldn't mind any of them coming here.