It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: Howdy!
Have you fellas mentioned ADOM at any point? Ancient Domains Of Mystery?
Also appreciating this thread, it's been fun reading it :)
I went to the official ADOM forum and got an answer (via a link) that seemed to indicate that ADOM is coming to Gog after it's released on Steam... the time wasn't specified...
ADOM has been on Steam since last November. But it seems they're releasing a new version/update. Maybe GOG's been waiting for that?
Kristian: So that list is looking rather reliable now, right?

What else is left to release from it?
GabiMoro: You mean this list?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post3811

9 games aren't released yet: Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Mirrors Edge, Forsaken, Hammer and Sickle, Killing Time, Saboteur, Tron 2.0 and Way of the Samurai 3.

EDIT: I removed Black Moon Chronicles from the list, didn't realize it was here already :)

Hammer and Sickle doesn't get a 404 error so it could be released soon.

Kristian: Didn't GOG at one point hint at a AAA day one release? What happened to that, was that really one of their AA games they meant?
GabiMoro: I think it was Age of Wonders 3.
Nope. I am pretty sure this AAA hint I was talking about was much much more recent than that.
superstande: Howdy!
Have you fellas mentioned ADOM at any point? Ancient Domains Of Mystery?
Also appreciating this thread, it's been fun reading it :)
I went to the official ADOM forum and got an answer (via a link) that seemed to indicate that ADOM is coming to Gog after it's released on Steam... the time wasn't specified...
karnak1: ADOM has been on Steam since last November. But it seems they're releasing a new version/update. Maybe GOG's been waiting for that?
Yes, that's how I understood it. Might be wrong of course...

"GOG version definitely coming, but first we want to get the Steam version perfectly stable, expand the content and add a couple popular demand features." - that was "17 Nov, 2015"

And the last update was on last saturday, 13th August... And it might be this is the release the devs are wait to see if it's bug free... If so, gog release shouldn't be too far..
Kristian: Nope. I am pretty sure this AAA hint I was talking about was much much more recent than that.
Yeah, unless GOG has a pretty loose definition of AAA (which, you know, maybe they do...), that one hasn't come out yet.
GabiMoro: You mean this list?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post3811

9 games aren't released yet: Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Mirrors Edge, Forsaken, Hammer and Sickle, Killing Time, Saboteur, Tron 2.0 and Way of the Samurai 3.

EDIT: I removed Black Moon Chronicles from the list, didn't realize it was here already :)

Hammer and Sickle doesn't get a 404 error so it could be released soon.

I think it was Age of Wonders 3.
Kristian: Nope. I am pretty sure this AAA hint I was talking about was much much more recent than that.
In their conference for investors on March: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/march_10_cd_projekt_conference
rodrolliv: In their conference for investors on March: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/march_10_cd_projekt_conference
Thanks, well there certainly hasn't been any AAA day one release since March.

Edit:

AAA games are major games published by Bethesda/ZeniMax, Take Two(both Rockstar and 2K Games), Ubisoft, EA, Sega, Microsoft, Sony, Namco Bandai, WB Games, Square Enix and Activision-Blizzard. They have budgets of atleast 10s of millions of dollars.
Post edited August 17, 2016 by Kristian
I remember speculating about it being Mafia III after 2k joined, but I hoped the first 2 games would have appeared by now and so far no luck.
karnak1: ADOM has been on Steam since last November. But it seems they're releasing a new version/update. Maybe GOG's been waiting for that?
superstande: Yes, that's how I understood it. Might be wrong of course...

"GOG version definitely coming, but first we want to get the Steam version perfectly stable, expand the content and add a couple popular demand features." - that was "17 Nov, 2015"

And the last update was on last saturday, 13th August... And it might be this is the release the devs are wait to see if it's bug free... If so, gog release shouldn't be too far..
Yeah, I gather he is waiting till it's kind of stable / bug free (so no regular patches presumably) before he brings it here.
I'll definitely pick it up, despite not really enjoying the new version as much as the older one, as it would be nice to properly reward him after all the time I've sunk in ADOM over the years...
New company in the catalog: Whale Hammer Games for Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire
Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire is a tactical turn-based RPG, set on a world fallen into a medieval dark age after the collapse of a spacefaring civilization.

You must guide Tahira, the 20-year-old princess of Avestan, on the most challenging night of her life as she fights to save her people from the genocidal Astral Empire.

You’ll fight large-scale tactical turn-based battles using guerrilla warfare tactics, including ambushing enemies, taking cover and knocking foes off cliffs. You’ll also develop relationships with those traveling with you and uncover secrets of a time when man traversed the stars with impunity.
Release date: August 31st, 2016
https://www.gog.com/game/ashes_of_the_singularity_oblivion_dlc

Oblivion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=(
rodrolliv: In their conference for investors on March: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/march_10_cd_projekt_conference
Kristian: Thanks, well there certainly hasn't been any AAA day one release since March.

Edit:

AAA games are major games published by Bethesda/ZeniMax, Take Two(both Rockstar and 2K Games), Ubisoft, EA, Sega, Microsoft, Sony, Namco Bandai, WB Games, Square Enix and Activision-Blizzard. They have budgets of atleast 10s of millions of dollars.
They're going to pull a fast one and wait until the very last day of the year and then deluge us with hundreds of classic AAA titles.

Sound too good to be true? Well, I left out which year, which will be 2037. Those GOG folks. Funny bunch. So just be patient, guys. You've only got a little over 20 years to wait.
LOL you beat me to this ;)
I feel your pain. :(
Emob78: For all of you who didn't get your space taste satiated by No Man's Sky, Universim is in dev, and according to their front page, a gog release is scheduled.

https://theuniversim.com/
This looks pretty cool, got my eye on it.
Post edited August 19, 2016 by BKGaming
Now that we have Oblivion we can finally move on! :P