It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ReynardFox: You won't be the only one.

Magicka is that you?
armedready: nope its armedready. Anyway what will happen to the original Shadow Warrior if Classic Redux gets released.
For shadow warrior either a) (most likely) it will stay on sale b) it will replace the shadow warrior already on sale and those who bought it will be automatically upgraded to redux while the dos versions will be bonus material (not as likely)

Those are the possibilities, if its shadow warrior, it just farting into the wind at this point.
Sunless Sea's expansion Zubmariner will be released here on 11 October 2016:

http://www.failbettergames.com/zubmariner-will-be-released-on-11-october-2016/
Well if Shadow Warrior Classic Redux gets here one of these thing is likely to happen (in no particular order):

1. It will be full cost for the owners of Shadow Warrior 1997.
2. The owners of Shadow Warrior 1997 will get a discount or similar for Classic Redux.
3. Classic Redux will be free for owners of Shadow Warrior 1997.

Edit:

Shadow Warrior Classic which is(was?) free on Steam is file for file identical with the version here so it would suck if GOG would have to keep selling it after launching Classic Redux.
Post edited August 17, 2016 by Kristian
If this turns out to be Duke Nukem Megaton Edition or Shadow Warrior Redux, German customers will probably once again be locked out. >_>

Which is why I kinda hope that owners of DN3D or SW Classic get the game automatically. ;)
This game was mentioned in the SCPM list, but now it is more official. In the end of the Silence trailer GoG.com is confirmed as one of the platforms.
So that list is looking rather reliable now, right?

What else is left to release from it?
Word is on the streets of gamescom that BioWare plans to release a remastered version of the original first Mass Effect game.

Maybe a day one release on GOG if we pester them hard enough...? :)
Night in the Woods will probably get a GOG release.

I've backed them on Kickstarter, asked them if I can get a GOG key instead one for Steam or PS4 and got a positive answer.
Vainamoinen: Word is on the streets of gamescom that BioWare plans to release a remastered version of the original first Mass Effect game.

Maybe a day one release on GOG if we pester them hard enough...? :)
Didn't GOG at one point hint at a AAA day one release? What happened to that, was that really one of their AA games they meant?
Post edited August 17, 2016 by Kristian
Kristian: So that list is looking rather reliable now, right?

You mean this list?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post3811

9 games aren't released yet: Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Mirrors Edge, Forsaken, Hammer and Sickle, Killing Time, Saboteur, Tron 2.0 and Way of the Samurai 3.

EDIT: I removed Black Moon Chronicles from the list, didn't realize it was here already :)

Hammer and Sickle doesn't get a 404 error so it could be released soon.

Kristian: Didn't GOG at one point hint at a AAA day one release? What happened to that, was that really one of their AA games they meant?
I think it was Age of Wonders 3.
Post edited August 17, 2016 by GabiMoro
Kristian: So that list is looking rather reliable now, right?

GabiMoro: You mean this list?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post3811

10 games aren't released yet: Black Moon Chronicle, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Mirrors Edge, Forsaken, Hammer and Sickle, Killing Time, Saboteur, Tron 2.0 and Way of the Samurai 3.

Hammer and Sickle doesn't get a 404 error so it could be released soon.

Kristian: Didn't GOG at one point hint at a AAA day one release? What happened to that, was that really one of their AA games they meant?
GabiMoro: I think it was Age of Wonders 3.
If Black Moon Chronicles isn't released yet then what's this? https://www.gog.com/game/black_moon_chronicles

:P
JudasIscariot: If Black Moon Chronicles isn't released yet then what's this?
A time anomaly? The Doctor messing with us? Drunk web team?
The possibilities are endless...
JudasIscariot: If Black Moon Chronicles isn't released yet then what's this? https://www.gog.com/game/black_moon_chronicles

:P
It is just a slightly mistake from my part :).
Howdy!
Have you fellas mentioned ADOM at any point? Ancient Domains Of Mystery?
Also appreciating this thread, it's been fun reading it :)
I went to the official ADOM forum and got an answer (via a link) that seemed to indicate that ADOM is coming to Gog after it's released on Steam... the time wasn't specified...
superstande: Howdy!
Have you fellas mentioned ADOM at any point? Ancient Domains Of Mystery?
Also appreciating this thread, it's been fun reading it :)
I went to the official ADOM forum and got an answer (via a link) that seemed to indicate that ADOM is coming to Gog after it's released on Steam... the time wasn't specified...
I have really really been wanting to see ADOM come here. Lets hope they can hurry it along.