It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fortune_p_dawg: omg wat?! when did u hear this news?
Lord_Kane: The Illuminati told me.
Have they told you when fallout 3 & NV are coming out. ;)
Nine Parchments 2017

Yes, there will be a GOG release
Post edited August 15, 2016 by armedready
russellskanne: I hope we see Crysis, Mass Effect, Fallout 3 & NV, Obliv1on(!1!!), Skyrim by the end of this year... or I will get mad.
Now THAT'S the threat that brings developers to compliance. :)
russellskanne: I hope we see Crysis, Mass Effect, Fallout 3 & NV, Obliv1on(!1!!), Skyrim by the end of this year... or I will get mad.
Something tells me you're going to be mad...
BKGaming: Something tells me you're going to be mad...
can i just say... i love ur username and avatar. it makes me want some burger king and to watch star trek at the same time.
BKGaming: Something tells me you're going to be mad...
fortune_p_dawg: can i just say... i love ur username and avatar. it makes me want some burger king and to watch star trek at the same time.
At BK you got it... now live long and prosper. \\//
You won't be the only one.
armedready: Nine Parchments[/url] 2017

Magicka is that you?
Post edited August 16, 2016 by ReynardFox
New company combination in the catalog: "3D Realms, General Arcade" No idea if this is a change for a game already in the catalog which isn't available in Germany or for an upcoming catalog addition.
The-Business: New company combination in the catalog: "3D Realms, General Arcade" No idea if this is a change for a game already in the catalog which isn't available in Germany or for an upcoming catalog addition.
General Arcade is a porting group: http://www.generalarcade.com/

They handled porting JFBuild to OpenGL, on which Duke Nukem Megaton and Shadow Warrior Classic Redux were based.

So based on that info, the Megaton edition of Duke Nukem and Shadow Warrior Classic Redux MIGHT be on their way to GOG.
The-Business: New company combination in the catalog: "3D Realms, General Arcade" No idea if this is a change for a game already in the catalog which isn't available in Germany or for an upcoming catalog addition.
That would correspond to Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition and/or Shadow Warrior Classic Redux.

Edit:

Devolver Digital owns the Shadow Warrior IP and Gearbox owns the Duke Nukem IP. Both are signed with GOG so both are certainly possible. Although last I knew Megaton Edition was trapped in legal limbo between the two companies so perhaps Shadow Warrior Classic Redux is slightly more likely.
Post edited August 16, 2016 by Kristian
Most likely it is for Shadow Warrior Classic Redux.
EnforcerSunWoo: Most likely it is for Shadow Warrior Classic Redux.
That is the most likely case, as Gearbox owns the rights to Duke Nukem and reportedly working on a "new" Duke Nukem 3D port/version
EnforcerSunWoo: Most likely it is for Shadow Warrior Classic Redux.
Lord_Kane: That is the most likely case, as Gearbox owns the rights to Duke Nukem and reportedly working on a "new" Duke Nukem 3D port/version
Yeah, although maybe Devolver and Gearbox have come to some agreement concerning Megaton Edition.
Lord_Kane: That is the most likely case, as Gearbox owns the rights to Duke Nukem and reportedly working on a "new" Duke Nukem 3D port/version
Kristian: Yeah, although maybe Devolver and Gearbox have come to some agreement concerning Megaton Edition.
Perhaps, but the rumbles in the DN community of late have been from some things that I am going to outright put out as rumors and hearsay, but believable rumors and hearsay considering who is involved is that Gearbox is working on a reworked version of DN3D that makes broad changes to the game, in addition to modernizing and updating it (to what that exactly entails has been the topic of discussion since the first "leak") but I would put firm money on it being Shadow Warrior for now at least.
Kristian: Yeah, although maybe Devolver and Gearbox have come to some agreement concerning Megaton Edition.
Lord_Kane: Perhaps, but the rumbles in the DN community of late have been from some things that I am going to outright put out as rumors and hearsay, but believable rumors and hearsay considering who is involved is that Gearbox is working on a reworked version of DN3D that makes broad changes to the game, in addition to modernizing and updating it (to what that exactly entails has been the topic of discussion since the first "leak") but I would put firm money on it being Shadow Warrior for now at least.
I think I know what "rumors and hearsay" you are talking about and yeah I would agree with your categorization of it as "believable rumors and hearsay". But who knows, Gearbox may have decided to base their port on Megaton Edition afterall and reached an agreement with Devolver for that purpose. For all we know 3D Realms and General Aracade may have partnered up on something completely different. 3D Realms intends to gets back into working with 3rd party developers afterall.

But that is all speculation..so I agree with you that Shadow Warrior Classic Redux is most likely at this point.
ReynardFox: You won't be the only one.
armedready: Nine Parchments[/url] 2017

ReynardFox: Magicka is that you?
nope its armedready. Anyway what will happen to the original Shadow Warrior if Classic Redux gets released.