It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prah: But why would they only merge Diablo and not Warcraft? Blizzard owns both, that makes no sense in that case.

However otherwise, I buy your theory full out.
damien: one explanation might be the fact that Diablo games were much more visible on the first page of the wishlist. There were about 5 separate Diablo titles on the first page and this is not the case for Warcraft. There are pure speculations, but I would of course be very happy if Command & Conquer and Hexen games ended up here :)

Merging Hexen especially kind of supports my theory. There are so many titles that can be merged which have more votes than Hexen games. Why merge Hexen and not the others? And besides it is an id Software game (Doom and Quake games were recently released on GOG)
Hmmm, interesting and something to keep an eye on.
0Grapher: I'd like it if the devs wouldn't shove the perma-death down your throat.
Exactly. I think they use perma-death to make the game appear longer.
0Grapher: I'd like it if the devs wouldn't shove the perma-death down your throat.
mm324: Exactly. I think they use perma-death to make the game appear longer.
Yes, exactly. For some reason many people actually want games to last longer, but I'm fine with paying for a great short experience and don't want my progress to be deleted without my consent.
mm324: Exactly. I think they use perma-death to make the game appear longer.
0Grapher: Yes, exactly. For some reason many people actually want games to last longer, but I'm fine with paying for a great short experience and don't want my progress to be deleted without my consent.
Absolutely
why blizzard Will he proposed Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 gog on? They are already available without DRM on their official sites.
Lukin86: why blizzard Will he proposed Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 gog on? They are already available without DRM on their official sites.
"One DRM-free platform to rule them all, One DRM-free platform to find them, One DRM-free platform to bring them all and in numerous hues of gray bind them!"
The-Business: New company in the catalog: ROCKFISH Games GmbH for Everspace:
Nice! I wrote about this game when it was running its Kickstarter campaign back in September of last year. It looks like it is developing into a very solid, very pretty and (most importantly) very fun game. I am glad to read that it will be making its way here.

Impaler26: Jeez, looks like most indie games have "rogue-like gameplay" nowadays. No thanks. :D
The developers are trying to overcome the standard tropes of most rouge-like games. Everspace will have an overarching narrative in order to provide context and progression across your playthoughs. Additionally, upon death, you will keep your credits and any ship upgrade blueprints you have gained. This will allow you to constantly improve your starting conditions each time you die, thus giving you a better chance of survival and success each time.
For all of you who didn't get your space taste satiated by No Man's Sky, Universim is in dev, and according to their front page, a gog release is scheduled.

https://theuniversim.com/
Emob78: For all of you who didn't get your space taste satiated by No Man's Sky, Universim is in dev, and according to their front page, a gog release is scheduled.

https://theuniversim.com/
Now that looks really cool! It looks like a merger of Reus, Spore, and Populous the Beginning!
Nice, I remember seeing a post about that a while back and thinking it sounded very interesting. Glad to hear it will be coming to Gog :)
I hope we see Crysis, Mass Effect, Fallout 3 & NV, Obliv1on(!1!!), Skyrim by the end of this year... or I will get mad.
OBLIVOIN!!!!1
fortune_p_dawg: OBLIVOIN!!!!1
Cancelled, tomorrow Bethseda will be annihilating Oblivion from the Time/space continuum.
fortune_p_dawg: OBLIVOIN!!!!1
Lord_Kane: Cancelled, tomorrow Bethseda will be annihilating Oblivion from the Time/space continuum.
omg wat?! when did u hear this news?
Lord_Kane: Cancelled, tomorrow Bethseda will be annihilating Oblivion from the Time/space continuum.
fortune_p_dawg: omg wat?! when did u hear this news?
The Illuminati told me.