It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sniskerbobberton: Little King's Story HD
Amazing.
Wish they (or Ghostlight) could bring Shadow Hearts to the PC. That's a great console rpg!
Post edited August 01, 2016 by vicklemos
Barry_Woodward: I'd be over the moon if they finally released Skullgirls here.
Is there really a chance we'll see Skullgirls on GOG? Right now the wishlist has over 500 votes!
There was a DRM-free version on Humble that had online modes disabled. It could be the devs worked with GOG to make a version that was Galaxy-compatible.
Post edited August 01, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Next portion:
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (http://www.gagneint.com/itsp/itsp_main.htm)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanely_Twisted_Shadow_Planet
"Awards
British Academy Award (BAFTA) for Best Debut Game
Annie Award for Best Animated Game
Navigatr (National Academy of Video Game Testers and Reviewers) for Best Original Light Mix Score
Video Game Award (nomination) for Best Downloadable
Interactive Achievement Award (nomination) for Best Downloadable
Annual Game Music Award (nomination) Outstanding Achievement Licensed Music (Dimmu Borgir)"

Wishlist: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/insanely_twisted_shadow_planet

I got the answer about publishing on GOG:

We contacted GOG a few years ago with a bunch of questions but they never responded. Perhaps we'll send them an email again now that we have the DRM-free version of the game. Thanks for your interest in our game!

Michel Gagne
GAGNÉ International LLC
So, the ball is GOG's court now.

P.S.
Somebody from the administration reads the topic? I think it would help to speed things up.
Post edited August 02, 2016 by Loger13
IronArcturus: Is there really a chance we'll see Skullgirls on GOG? Right now the wishlist has over 500 votes!
I sure as hell hope so. Skullgirls is hardly my favourite fighting game but it really aughta be here.
Casval_Deikun: Most likely straggler "SENRAN KAGURA SHINOVI VERSUS"
Senran Kagura better end up here...
Post edited August 02, 2016 by ReynardFox
Hm, Little King's Story was on SCPM's list (as was Senran Kagura), so chances aren't looking bad. ;)
Post edited March 23, 2019 by user deleted
Update on Headlander. A developer posted this in Steam Forums: "So it turns out that Steam is the only version for now, GOG and Humble versions require Adult Swim to figure out, hopefully they'll appear soon! I mistakenly believed they would be up on launch day as that is our usual path."

SOURCE
Nergal01: Hm, Little King's Story was on SCPM's list (as was Senran Kagura), so chances aren't looking bad. ;)
Like Sniskerbobberton mentioned above, Little King's Story has been confirmed for a release here. Here is another link:
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/278201/XSEED_GAMES_SETS_A_DATE_FOR_THE_ROYAL_CORONATION_OF_LITTLEKINGrsquoS_STORY_ON_WINDOWS_PC.php

Sniskerbobberton: Be good if so, have there been PS2 games ported to PC on GOG?
Legend of Kay comes to mind. That's probably, though, because it was ported by the owner themselves.
Post edited August 02, 2016 by Grargar
vicklemos: Amazing.
Wish they (or Ghostlight) could bring Shadow Hearts to the PC. That's a great console rpg!
Sniskerbobberton: Be good if so, have there been PS2 games ported to PC on GOG?
There's that Way of the Samurai series, once a ps3 exclusive, now on GOG... Legend of Kay too, just like Gragar has mentioned is in here; a lot more games available on both pc and ps2 (and dreamcast, psx, gamecube etc) are GOG-a-fied ;P
Post edited March 23, 2019 by user deleted
According to Google, Quakecon starts on Aug. 4. It'll be cool if the theories - about more Bethesda games turning up during that time - turn out to be true.
tfishell: According to Google, Quakecon starts on Aug. 4. It'll be cool if the theories - about more Bethesda games turning up during that time - turn out to be true.
At this point I think we can safely assume Fallout New Vegas and ES Oblivion will show up here. Not sure if it will be soon or even this week, but SCPM's list has been right on the money. Hopefully it is this week or next though as that would be awesome. Even though I own them in some form on Steam/Disc, I'd gladly pay again for GOG copies.
Post edited August 02, 2016 by BKGaming
some bethsheda love would b amazing right about now.
tfishell: According to Google, Quakecon starts on Aug. 4. It'll be cool if the theories - about more Bethesda games turning up during that time - turn out to be true.
BKGaming: At this point I think we can safely assume Fallout New Vegas and ES Oblivion will show up here. Not sure if it will be soon or even this week, but SCPM's list has been right on the money. Hopefully it is this week or next though as that would be awesome. Even though I own them in some form on Steam/Disc, I'd gladly pay again for GOG copies.
The thing that still bugs me (and we can by now assume that SCPM's list is 100% accurate) is how F:NV can get here before Fallout 3. Or will both be launched at the same time?