It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Don't worry, Catnip. You still have a long way till you reach that stage. Just make sure to avoid overdosing and you'll be fine.
Yeah, I guess I do have a long way to go.
Better start training immediately. :P
omega64: You want him to overdose? O_o
O shit! O_o
Post edited July 18, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Thanks for the reply Grargar & adaliabooks.

Satellite Reign Gets Free Co-op Mode
http://cliqist.com/2016/07/17/satellite-reign-gets-free-co-op-mode/

It's live on gog now & the DLC,artbook,soundtrack are also 50% off too.
https://www.gog.com/game/satellite_reign
Post edited July 18, 2016 by armedready
armedready: Thanks for the reply Grargar & adaliabooks.

Satellite Reign Gets Free Co-op Mode
http://cliqist.com/2016/07/17/satellite-reign-gets-free-co-op-mode/

It's live on gog now & the DLC,artbook,soundtrack are also 50% off too.
https://www.gog.com/game/satellite_reign
here you are: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post13757

As for the discount; it should be right on the front page, but maybe it's not for some. GOG doesn't feel like announcing single game discounts... much like Moon Hunters having one, too.
Oh, and Stardew valley, apparently...
Post edited July 18, 2016 by micktiegs_8
Grargar: LOL. What the fuck do abandonware sites have to do with slavery?
capricorn1971ad: *snip*
Dude, if you want to discuss this further then please create a new thread. This really doesn't belong in a thread about upcoming game releases.
capricorn1971ad: because the debt that was used to pay those people that did all that work, the debt you inherit yourself, is backed by it, through what is called "Mind Control", a practice of "Justice" that is actually enslavement.

the currency is based of of a lie, a mass murder of native americans, a murder and a genocide the whole world sat back and watched and when the colonist claimed it as theirs they all shared in the trading of the wealth foo this nation, which belongs to the Delaware actually (Who is St. Tammany or Tamanend?).

You see, the peace was established between the red and white man in 1682, between Tamand and William Penn, and borders were declared and my native forefathers even agreed to leave them to a section of the land, which they overgrew quickly and then the peace that was established was broken, it went into a state of full warfare in 1765.

Inn 1765 the colonist started pushing westward into the Ohio valley, which was met with much resistance, until finally the war was declared over on November 3rd, 1791 after what is called "St. Clair's Defeat", at which time the United States surrendered to the Miami Confederacy, the right hand of the Delaware themselves.

This surrender was endorsed by George Washinton and also by Henry Knox who was at that time the Secretary of War for the United States. You can find a more detailed telling of this in the book "The Gods of Prophetstown" by Adam Jortner released by Oxford University Press.

So then they took this surrender up in front of congress for "ratification". but you see, we both know once you sign your surrender you have no rights, so let me point out that this "ratification" never happened and the whole thing was swept under the rug, but not before it cause the FIRST active investigation into the Executive branch of the United States Government, which was also covered up. They grew to dislike hearing about this, and they heard about it alot back then, so John Adams had to create laws for "Sedition", (speaking against the rightfully (illegally) founded government).

so then the war started again, one year later, and in time they massacred almost all of those native peoples, but then there was the remainders, which they hadn't decided what to do with, they came up with a plan, Enslavement, enslavement through citizenship, to nullify their rights (they think) and make them subservient to our ideas and laws, they did this in 1848 to the first group.

in 1862 the Emancipation Proclamation freed the slaves, but not the native american, because to free him would have been to have to return the stolen land you see..

then of course there was the matter of doing away with gold standards on trade.

then the second wave of native citizenship (enslavement) in 1926.

but your children too are inheriting debt, debt accrued from 1922 on, which is what our currency is based off of...

that's called fraud, murder, theft and of course slavery, and the whole world is trading in it, blood money.

lets not forget to mention that no indian treaty has EVER been upheld completely, not one.

that 70th week is not far down the line.
he who defraudeth the poor, he will be counted as a man of blood.

debt notes are backed by the poor, not the wealthy.
know of the seven fires prophecy?
goes hand in hand with revelations.
Illuminati confirmed!
Post edited July 18, 2016 by karnak1
Abandonware sites will save you all!

*sends letters flying with a magic chant*

SLAVERY

I don't know, there's a pretty obvious connection. :P
haydenaurion: Dude, if you want to discuss this further then please create a new thread. This really doesn't belong in a thread about upcoming game releases.
capricorn1971ad: was i or was i not asked how it related to slavery?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt_bondage

these people don't see it so they act like i'm not right, but the truth is...
Frankly I don't care, it doesn't belong in this thread. You're lucky gog forum moderation is more lax, if this were a Steam thread you'd probably be banned already. Create a new thread.
capricorn1971ad: Lulzery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
haydenaurion: Frankly I don't care, it doesn't belong in this thread. You're lucky gog forum moderation is more lax, if this were a Steam thread you'd probably be banned already. Create a new thread.
capricorn1971ad: sure it belongs in a thread about the future, because it will end, and when it does the money will no longer be there..

what good is a community where you can't speak your mind openly and freely?

that's not really a "community" at all is it?

more like a prison ehh?
Wasn't saying you can't speak your mind, just that this discussion should be in a more appropriate place instead of in a thread where people come for news about upcoming game releases. Spamming in a thread where people are trying to keep up with other things is more likely to annoy them than to make them really pay attention to whatever point you're trying to make. This is a gaming thread, not a political thread.
Post edited July 18, 2016 by haydenaurion
capricorn1971ad: *snip*
Nevermind, you're just a crazy troll. Not gonna waste anymore time on you.

I leave you with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHLelReSWdY

Could someone from gog staff please ban him or at least lock him from posting in this thread?
Post edited July 18, 2016 by haydenaurion
Jesus Christ, /pol/ has legitimately come to GOG, anyways can we get back on track here?
Hey Point and Click fans. It seems like Screen 7 are releasing their next game Tales next month. This is not exactly unofficially confirmed, but it seems like a good chance of happening since their other games in their "premier" category have been released here.

Also, we need to get this topic back on track.
llamas: ...
You know, that's maybe the guy's way to tell us that Enslaved is coming on GOG in the future ;)
llamas: ...
cal74: You know, that's maybe the guy's way to tell us that Enslaved is coming on GOG in the future ;)
Haha, well I think that Powerslave will eventually make its way here as well so something prodcutive will surely come from all this slavery talk. :p
Lord_Kane: Jesus Christ, /pol/ has legitimately come to GOG, anyways can we get back on track here?
No kidding. I was gone for a day or two, and when I come back every other thread is a manifesto on the oppression of insect-kin, and now we've got to worry about the return of Quetzal-fucking-coatl raping our daughters and burning the corn fields. Jesus on a Popsicle stick, can we please be granted the bliss of ignorance and joy for a few fecking minutes?!