It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Red Dead Redemption the Best Rockstar game? It would appear someone has not played Bully.
HeDanny: Red Dead Redemption the Best Rockstar game? It would appear someone has not played Bully.
Or The Warriors....
HeDanny: Red Dead Redemption the Best Rockstar game? It would appear someone has not played Bully.
JudasIscariot: Or The Warriors....
"Come out to play-ee-ay!"

We really need Rockstar on GOG! :P
JudasIscariot: Or The Warriors....
GOG should port it to PC. ;-)
I'm rather partial to L.A. Noire myself. It's the genre, the era, and the associated soundtrack, although I also would have loved to see a Red Dead Redemption release for the PC.
That was pretty fun. We "Kevin Bacon-ed" our way into the release in under a dozen posts or so. Weird.
Another game from the list. I can't buy it, but I wasn't really interested in GUN anyway, tbh.

Here's hoping for more from Activision. :)
Happy with Gun, wishlisted, and hopefully it sees a price drop doon.

Would love to see the original Call of Duty and Call of Duty 2 on here. Can't see Call of Duty 4 happening any time soon with the Remaster coming out.
I hope the release:
Activision Anthology : Remix Edition
The Movies
MechWarrior
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Vigilante
Ghostbusters
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014 video game)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012 video game)
and other.
Deadpool
Wolfenstein (2009)
Post edited June 24, 2016 by Casval_Deikun
Casval_Deikun: I hope the release:

Wolfenstein (2009)
I really hope they will release Wolfenstein 2009 someday. Wolfenstein: The New Order would be nice too! :P
The next most likely Activision releases are Singularity and Timeshift.
Grargar: The next most likely Activision releases are Singularity and Timeshift.
Count be in for both. Singularity is incredibly underrated.
Grargar: The next most likely Activision releases are Singularity and Timeshift.
RavenholmDX: Count be in for both. Singularity is incredibly underrated.
Wow, I really hope we'll see Singularity on GOG! I've always wanted to play that game!
RavenholmDX: Count be in for both. Singularity is incredibly underrated.
IronArcturus: Wow, I really hope we'll see Singularity on GOG! I've always wanted to play that game!
I highly recommend it, if you liked games like Bioshock, you will love it.
IronArcturus: Wow, I really hope we'll see Singularity on GOG! I've always wanted to play that game!
RavenholmDX: I highly recommend it, if you liked games like Bioshock, you will love it.
But Bioshock isn't all that similar? O_o