It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

haydenaurion: Probably because of Skyrim's deep integration with Steam Workshop and the attempt to tie it in deep with paid mods. I have my doubts because of that myself, but I do hope that leak is true.
Grargar: This hasn't prevented games with embedded Steam Workshop support from showing up here (see Dying Light or Mount & Blade: Warband, Prison Architect and more).

As for the paid mods, I doubt they'll try it again with the same game. They'll more than likely attempt it with a new one.
There is also the fact there are a boatload of mods(arguably better mods ) available on popular mod sites like Nexus --- dont think anyone would miss out on anything fantastic sans workshop.
Post edited April 27, 2016 by Niggles
Grargar: This hasn't prevented games with embedded Steam Workshop support from showing up here (see Dying Light or Mount & Blade: Warband, Prison Architect and more).

As for the paid mods, I doubt they'll try it again with the same game. They'll more than likely attempt it with a new one.
Niggles: There is also the fact there are a boatload of mods(arguably better mods ) available on popular mod sites like Nexus --- dont think anyone would miss out on anything fantastic sans workshop.
Even back when I used Steam I didn't bother with the Workshop. So yeah, we'll be more than fine with the mods available elsewhere.
PandaLiang: Would not be surprised if Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout NV are coming to GOG. However, will be rather surprise if Skyrim also comes.
Grargar: Why?
Because Skyrim was the first game Bethesda went Steam only and most of the subsequent games followed used steam as drm, plus it has deep integration to the steam workshop. However, I will be very exciting to see it coming to GOG, as it will signal a change of direction and it shows that Bethesda is willing to experiment drm-free on their newer games.
Grargar: Why?
PandaLiang: Because Skyrim was the first game Bethesda went Steam only and most of the subsequent games followed used steam as drm, plus it has deep integration to the steam workshop. However, I will be very exciting to see it coming to GOG, as it will signal a change of direction and it shows that Bethesda is willing to experiment drm-free on their newer games.
I may be mistaken but I think New Vegas was Steam-only since day one. At least I remember that I decided not to buy it at retail because I saw the Steam logo on the back cover.

Besides people should stop make assumptions about what games GOG can or cannot get here. Back in 2013 I remember reading tons of posts here where people were stating that it would be impossible for GOG to land VTM-Bloodlines here.

EDIT: Indeed, F:NV really was intended for Steam back in 2010
Post edited April 27, 2016 by karnak1
PandaLiang: Because Skyrim was the first game Bethesda went Steam only and most of the subsequent games followed used steam as drm, plus it has deep integration to the steam workshop. However, I will be very exciting to see it coming to GOG, as it will signal a change of direction and it shows that Bethesda is willing to experiment drm-free on their newer games.
If we're talking about games they developed then, yes, Skyrim was indeed the first game they went Steam-only. If we're talking about the first game they published, then that honour goes to Fallout: New Vegas, which was released one year before Skyrim.

As for the integration thing, it also won't stop a release here, just like it hasn't stopped other Steam workshop-integrated workshop games from coming here like Dying Light, Kerbal Space Program, Mount & Blade: Warband, Prison Architect and Trine 2.
karnak1: I may be mistaken but I think New Vegas was Steam-only since day one. At least I remember that I decided not to buy it at retail because I saw the Steam logo on the back cover.
No, you're not mistaken.
karnak1: Besides people should stop make assumptions about what games GOG can or cannot get here. Back in 2013 I remember reading tons of posts here where people were stating that it would be impossible for GOG to land VTM-Bloodlines here.
Sssshhhhhh... (it's all a form of reverse psychology).
Post edited April 27, 2016 by Grargar
karnak1: I may be mistaken but I think New Vegas was Steam-only since day one. At least I remember that I decided not to buy it at retail because I saw the Steam logo on the back cover.

Besides people should stop make assumptions about what games GOG can or cannot get here. Back in 2013 I remember reading tons of posts here where people were stating that it would be impossible for GOG to land VTM-Bloodlines here.

EDIT: Indeed, F:NV really was intended for Steam back in 2010
I stand corrected. I was always under the impression that FO:NV used Game for Windows Live like FO3, thus not restricted to Steam-only.

However, I am more of a fan of the Bethesda Game Studio (the developer), so I always pay more attention to their first party games. Also as a result, my posts above really should not be taken as me making assumptions about what games GOG can or cannot get here, I was really, as a Bethesda fan, making assumption about what games Bethesda is willing to or not willing to put onto a DRM-free platform.

As I said, I am very excited to see Skyrim coming to GOG, both as a GOG fan and a Bethesda fan.
SCPM: Battlezone 98 Redux
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Slime Rancher
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition
Official reaction video.

This is making me feel even more giddy than the bundle sales. Slime Rancher especially, eeeeeeeee!
karnak1: Besides people should stop make assumptions about what games GOG can or cannot get here. Back in 2013 I remember reading tons of posts here where people were stating that it would be impossible for GOG to land VTM-Bloodlines here.
2013-mid-2014 was kind of a "drought time" for big-publisher classics, I believe. (Though I think during that time we did get some fantastic titles like Leisure Suit Larry collection and, of course, System Shock 2.) Even I was being annoying with the "stop with the indies; why is GOG unable to bring more games from publishers already here?"-type stuff, which I regret now. :P Eventually I turned my "efforts" towards the wishlist, which has various highly-desired indies there.
New company in the catalog: Glacice. Can't find any information about it.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Glacice. Can't find any information about it.
Yeah, I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything. Maybe it's misspelled? :D
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition
"windows":false,"osx":false,"linux":false

interesting.. ; )

I didn't know dirty tricks are allowed.. Singularity
mike_cesara: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition
"windows":false,"osx":false,"linux":false

interesting.. ; )

I didn't know dirty tricks are allowed.. Singularity
yeah, i guess they modify those flags with a 'true' when they're getting ready for release. doesn't seem ready yet.

:-(
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Glacice. Can't find any information about it.
fortune_p_dawg: Yeah, I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything. Maybe it's misspelled? :D
It might be Glacicle - maybe Star Ruler (1) or some SR2 will be released.
SCPM: Rage of Mages
Rage of Mages is here, another correct prediction :)
The-Business: It might be Glacicle - maybe Star Ruler (1) or some SR2 will be released.
The release of the expansion for Star Ruler 2 should arrive soon, there are good chances it will be this :)