It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I start hoping when I see them in my library (Skyrim, New Vegas, etc).
Well, how about that. The whole Bit.Trip shebang is here. Looks like we're actually onto something here. :D
Barry_Woodward: ...
Yo! ;)
SCPM: It's True or False? Part Deux

Hard Reset Redux
That was confirmed officially already. See GOG logo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t13GKrC0Nc8&t=1m56s
Post edited April 25, 2016 by shmerl
Anyone look through the list and missed "Homeworld Remastered Collection" ???

Now THAT if true is exciting news (if i recall it does include the original editions as well?)...

Interesting how Oblivion but not Skyrim is on list. As well as Fallout NV but not FO3 ...

Thanks SCPM for exciting info!!
Niggles: Anyone look through the list and missed "Homeworld Remastered Collection" ???

Now THAT if true is exciting news (if i recall it does include the original editions as well?)...

Interesting how Oblivion but not Skyrim is on list. As well as Fallout NV but not FO3 ...

Thanks SCPM for exciting info!!
skyrim and fallout 3 are on a different list actually. One that's more speculative, but nonetheless interesting. oh, and they might possible show up here in may 17, or maybe not, that's the word anyway.

scpm's list is based on his own firsthand sleuthing and so there's some real legitimacy there, plus it's possible there are many more he hasn't found. And due to the fact that several games on the second list have been released here the lists give each other a bit of credence.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
Niggles: Interesting how Oblivion but not Skyrim is on list. As well as Fallout NV but not FO3 ...
Most likely, the games will be released in bundles: "Oblivion+Skyrim" & "Fallout 3+NV".

When GOG intoduced Bethesda it made a bundle for Elder Scrolls games and another for the "Fallout 1,2 and Tactics".
Niggles: Interesting how Oblivion but not Skyrim is on list. As well as Fallout NV but not FO3 ...
karnak1: Most likely, the games will be released in bundles: "Oblivion+Skyrim" & "Fallout 3+NV".

When GOG intoduced Bethesda it made a bundle for Elder Scrolls games and another for the "Fallout 1,2 and Tactics".
Get the full Bethesda experience for a mere 50 bucks. :P
Would not be surprised if Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout NV are coming to GOG. However, will be rather surprise if Skyrim also comes.
PandaLiang: Would not be surprised if Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout NV are coming to GOG. However, will be rather surprise if Skyrim also comes.
Why?
PandaLiang: Would not be surprised if Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout NV are coming to GOG. However, will be rather surprise if Skyrim also comes.
Grargar: Why?
Probably because of Skyrim's deep integration with Steam Workshop and the attempt to tie it in deep with paid mods. I have my doubts because of that myself, but I do hope that leak is true.
haydenaurion: Probably because of Skyrim's deep integration with Steam Workshop and the attempt to tie it in deep with paid mods. I have my doubts because of that myself, but I do hope that leak is true.
This hasn't prevented games with embedded Steam Workshop support from showing up here (see Dying Light or Mount & Blade: Warband, Prison Architect and more).

As for the paid mods, I doubt they'll try it again with the same game. They'll more than likely attempt it with a new one.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by Grargar
karnak1: Most likely, the games will be released in bundles: "Oblivion+Skyrim" & "Fallout 3+NV".

actually if the evidence is anything to go by the bundles would more probably look like 'Oblivion + New Vegas' and 'Skyrim + Fallout 3.'
haydenaurion: Probably because of Skyrim's deep integration with Steam Workshop and the attempt to tie it in deep with paid mods. I have my doubts because of that myself, but I do hope that leak is true.
Grargar: This hasn't prevented games with embedded Steam Workshop support from showing up here (see Dying Light or Mount & Blade: Warband, Prison Architect and more).

As for the paid mods, I doubt they'll try it again with the same game. They'll more than likely attempt it with a new one.
Let's hope you're right, i'd love to have the PC version of Skryim so that I can quash the bugs that were in the console versions with fan patches.
SCPM: BIT.TRIP Runner 2: Good Friends Character Pack
Interesting that this DLC is in the system but not available to buy.