It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BIT.TRIP Runner
BIT.TRIP Runner Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP Runner 2: Good Friends Character Pack
BIT.TRIP BEAT
BIT.TRIP BEAT Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP CORE
BIT.TRIP CORE Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP VOID
BIT.TRIP VOID Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP FATE
BIT.TRIP FATE Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP FLUX
BIT.TRIP FLUX Soundtrack
FINALLY! Gaijin Games said they were open to releasing the series on GOG way back in 2012.
Post edited April 24, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
I'd rather trust leaking APIs than rumors. You sir deserve an endless supply of your choice drink for this!
WinterSnowfall: I'd rather trust leaking APIs than rumors. You sir deserve an endless supply of your choice drink for this!
*lame star wars joke incoming*

You better be thankful. Many Bothans died to bring us this information.
SCPM: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition is coming to GOG!
Evidence: https://api.gog.com/products/1454587428
The-Business: That date id (epoch string) is from 2016-02-04, so not the freshest. Maybe don't read too much into it.
I don't think that's a date.. it's just the GoG catalogue ID.
The one for the recently released Battlestation: Harbinger is 2047670766, which translates to a date in 2034.
It would make things a hell of a lot easier if they were date stamps (as you could then tell if they had been sitting in the database for years or were freshly added) but I've yet to see any rhyme or reason to GoG's IDs...

For example, the other recently released game 8 Bit Armies has an ID of 1459422114, which is obviously lower, despite having been released later. The ID could be assigned when the game is first known to come to GoG (so it might be in that case that 8 Bit Armies was known to be coming for a while, whereas Battlestation was a last minute addition) or it could be based on some other criteria, but unless Battlestation was released very early it's not just the date it was added...

If it could be figured out it would probably make SCPM's attempts to find more games a lot easier...
Was there any info about a Fallout 3 release?
IronArcturus: Was there any info about a Fallout 3 release?
From the other thread, yes - potentially May 17th, if the list can be believed.
IronArcturus: Was there any info about a Fallout 3 release?
ncameron: From the other thread, yes - potentially May 17th, if the list can be believed.
Nice! Too bad I finished it completely fairly recently. Nice to see bigger names making an appearance here though.
I am really hyped for new Bethesda releases :)
Skysect: I am really hyped for new Bethesda releases :)
to me that's the one thing they are good at - HYPE!
Skysect: I am really hyped for new Bethesda releases :)
do get too hyped now... i'd be lying if i said i wasn't a bit excited too, but i have a feeling there could be some delays and there could be some dates shifted around. that said, GIMME OBLIVION SKYRIM AND THE FALLOUTS!!!!!!1!
It still may be possible to see new Bethesda games in May.
IronArcturus: It still may be possible to see new Bethesda games in May.
maybe. hopefully. but it's also possible that the first list was a fake (skyrim and fallout 3) and that gog failed to actually acquire the rights to oblivion and new vegas (which were on the second list) but were put into the system as a hopeful which would explain their current absence. but trying to be positive. lol.
Post edited April 24, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
fortune_p_dawg: maybe. hopefully. but it's also possible that the first list was a fake (skyrim and fallout 3) and that gog failed to actually acquire the rights to oblivion and new vegas (which were on the second list) but were put into the system as a hopeful which would explain their current absence. but trying to be positive. lol.
Yeah, I know technically these are all rumors, but one can only hope! :P
SCPM: GUN
Holy hell, YES! An absolutely awesome game that I haven't played in ages. No doubt it'll be $20 on release as well, but that's all the more reason to look forward to the next obligatory Activision sale.

SCPM: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Can't wait to finally play this!
Post edited April 25, 2016 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm: Holy hell, YES! An absolutely awesome game that I haven't played in ages. No doubt it'll be $20 on release as well, but that's all the more reason to look forward to the next obligatory Activision sale.
It's 15 bucks on Steam and it will more than likely be priced the same here as well.