It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: It included in the GOTY edition....

Still, no Creeper World or Particle Fleet, sigh.
It's only included in the GOTY Deluxe
amok: It included in the GOTY edition....
No, it's not. It's only included in the GOTY Deluxe. Yes, Bethesda is selling two different versions of Oblivion GOTY. Why? Beats me.
llamas: That is a much more believable list than the last one, but nothing that screams must buy for me. I look forward to seeing how this plays out but thanks again, I'm sure if Oblivion and Fallout: New Vegas make it here it will make many people very happy.
Well, some of the games on "True or False" List #1 are imo very believable as they're newer and/or indies, and some we already know for a fact are coming or are already here (most recently Battlestation Harbinger).

But setting aside my "defense" of the first list ;), I just hope Fallout 3 and Skyrim still come, now that SCPM has confirmed Oblivion and New Vegas.
SCPM: It's True or False? Part Deux

Astroneer
Besiege
Battlezone 98 Redux
BIT.TRIP Runner
BIT.TRIP Runner Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP Runner 2: Good Friends Character Pack
BIT.TRIP BEAT
BIT.TRIP BEAT Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP CORE
BIT.TRIP CORE Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP VOID
BIT.TRIP VOID Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP FATE
BIT.TRIP FATE Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP FLUX
BIT.TRIP FLUX Soundtrack
Black Annex
Bounty Train
Caesar IV
Caladrius Blaze
Codename Panzers: Cold War
Corpse Party
Crashlands
Deathtrap
Defender's Quest II
Demon Age
Descent Underground
Dragon Fin Soup
Dwarves, The
Excubitor
Expeditions: Viking
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Future Unfolding
Grav
Gremlins, Inc.
GUN
Hard Reset Redux
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Hybrid Wars
Kill to Collect
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Little King's Story
Lumo
Medieval Engineers
Necropolis
Niffelheim
Outlast 2
Overfall
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Rage of Mages
Savage Lands
Sea Dogs City of Abandoned Ships
"Seawolf"
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition
Silence
Slime Rancher
Space Engineers
Stardrive
Stardrive 2
Sully: A Very Serious RPG
Testament of Sherlock Holmes, The
Tharsis
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition
The Mandate
The Pit
The Political Machine 2016
The Unreleased
TimeShift
Town of Light
Upwards, Lonely Robot
Worms WMD
Yooka-Laylee
Zeno Clash

So what you're looking at here are titles scraped from a limited range of numbers from api.gog.com. I only searched a (relatively) small range, and I've excluded titles that are already released, assorted 'DO NOT USE' entries for games already here, internal stuff like "Chunk Test", etc. Obviously the list is far from exhaustive of what's coming to GOG, since the search range is something less than 2%. There have also been some number ranges that only returned GOG bears. I've selected a few titles with links to their API entries so you can get an idea of how much/little information you can see. Obviously there are no guarantees a game from this list will definitely show up.
The Bethesda games and BIT.TRIP games are pretty safe bets as is Hard Reset Redux which I think was confirmed via a trailer or article for the game if I remember correctly.

GUN, Caesar IV and TimeShift would mean Activision is finally going to release some more stuff after a long absence, but those Activision titles aren't that old which means that I think we should temper our expectations of getting much older games from them given that Activision supposedly didn't want to go through the trouble of searching for their older stuff.

Interesting stuff you've found in any case. Let's just hope your leaks don't piss the publishers off and they pull those games.
Post edited April 23, 2016 by haydenaurion

Deathtrap
Defender's Quest II
Expeditions: Viking
Outlast 2

Gremlins, Inc.
Town of Light
I'd say the games from the first group are likely to be true since they're either sequels or their developers are already present on GOG and presumably are in good terms with GOG.

An offline version of Gremlins, Inc. is being developed and I think it has already been discussed here, so there should be a good chance. About The Town of Light, the only developer statement I could find is a "Possibly," but I'm interested in the game, so I'll be optimistic and take that as a "Yes." :P

Nice to see Hard Reset on that list, though to be honest, I'm kind of bummed that there's a Redux version. I searched a little bit of information and it seems to be graphical enhancements, difficulty changes and a few new moves/enemies. I don't see why a Redux would be made in this case, the original's only five years old and there doesn't seem to be any game-breaking bug. That's the way I feel about most Reduxes, Enhanced Editions, etc.
(Besides, why is it called a "Redux," anyway? It makes me think of a reduction, and that's not really a good thing.)

Edit. Hmm, I thought and read a bit more about it, and they probably did that to release the game on the newer consoles. Good thing a console generation lasts for a relatively long while, there probably would be a lot more re-releases, otherwise.
Post edited April 23, 2016 by Tyrrhia
Hm, the other Sherlock Holmes titles (the ones that followed "Secret of the Silver Earring") would be a surprise. >_> That game has been here from the get-go, with no sign from the sequels.
Post edited April 23, 2016 by Nergal01
llamas: That is a much more believable list than the last one, but nothing that screams must buy for me. I look forward to seeing how this plays out but thanks again, I'm sure if Oblivion and Fallout: New Vegas make it here it will make many people very happy.
tfishell: Well, some of the games on "True or False" List #1 are imo very believable as they're newer and/or indies, and some we already know for a fact are coming or are already here (most recently Battlestation Harbinger).

But setting aside my "defense" of the first list ;), I just hope Fallout 3 and Skyrim still come, now that SCPM has confirmed Oblivion and New Vegas.
Yes, sorry some of the items on the other list are very believable, especially now that almost all the main publishers are here we could all probably make a reasonable list of educated guesses on what might be coming, but that's all that it would be a guess, which is what I think that list is. SCPM's list on the other hand seems like a list of released games that GOG has in the pipeline or games that GOG will get on day one when they come out. Either way this year will probably bring us a bunch more much requested classics. Also, the recent lists and the upcoming releases of The Witness has given me more resolve to not buy any more games from Steam, it seems like almost everything I could reasonably want to make it here will be eventually, all it takes from me is patience.
tfishell: Well, some of the games on "True or False" List #1 are imo very believable as they're newer and/or indies, and some we already know for a fact are coming or are already here (most recently Battlestation Harbinger).

my thoughts exactly. I'm definitely most excited about the prospect of more Bethesda RPGs, and I'd say in some ways the two lists add credence to one another. Here's hoping.
ZaineH: And Bethesda questions? EA questions? Activision?

Edit: And the browser crashed... again.
Venita: Each time you ask these questions, a browser dies.
That was awesome. =D

Slime Rancher

Obviously there are no guarantees a game from this list will definitely show up.
Oh, snap! My wife is going to be thrilled if this one is true! Thank you so much for all of your data mining, SCPM! If half of the games on this list are legit, this is going to be awesome!

Astroneer
Besiege
Battlezone 98 Redux
BIT.TRIP Runner
BIT.TRIP Runner Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP Runner 2: Good Friends Character Pack
BIT.TRIP BEAT
BIT.TRIP BEAT Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP CORE
BIT.TRIP CORE Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP VOID
BIT.TRIP VOID Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP FATE
BIT.TRIP FATE Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP FLUX
BIT.TRIP FLUX Soundtrack
Black Annex
Bounty Train
Caesar IV
Caladrius Blaze
Codename Panzers: Cold War

So what you're looking at here are titles scraped from a limited range of numbers from api.gog.com. I only searched a (relatively) small range, and I've excluded titles that are already released, assorted 'DO NOT USE' entries for games already here, internal stuff like "Chunk Test", etc. Obviously the list is far from exhaustive of what's coming to GOG, since the search range is something less than 2%. There have also been some number ranges that only returned GOG bears. I've selected a few titles with links to their API entries so you can get an idea of how much/little information you can see. Obviously there are no guarantees a game from this list will definitely show up.
It would be great to see Oblivion and GUN on GOG! Also, how is that TimeShift game? I've never heard of it before.
more great news! many many thanks ;)
SCPM: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition is coming to GOG!
Evidence: https://api.gog.com/products/1454587428
That date id (epoch string) is from 2016-02-04, so not the freshest. Maybe don't read too much into it.
SCPM: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition is coming to GOG!
Evidence: https://api.gog.com/products/1454587428
The-Business: That date id (epoch string) is from 2016-02-04, so not the freshest. Maybe don't read too much into it.
So what does that imply?
Likely that date when it got added to the database - which could also include games which GOG tried to get on board. Maybe someone gets a time window more in the past and compares what actually got here or in general how much time it took from the epoch date to release on GOG (MaGoG might have the data).