It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emob78: That's sabotage, otherwise known as BASE DEFENSE MISSION.

XCOM confirmed. *Ding!*
Venita: Here you go!
The ones without the - in the title.

I smell an attempt at misdirection. This could mean something. Or nothing at all. I'm not BLUE enough for Intel. Have to rely on intuition and the help of the magic 8-ball.
nvm
Post edited April 21, 2016 by HiddenAsbestos
Hmm... It seems that SCPM was right for a great number of recent release... I remember a recent post where he's telling us about a not-so-far future where there could be Vampire : Bloodlines and some activision games could be release here... But I can't find it anymore. Is someone remember where I saw that ? Or perhaps I was dreaming ?^^
rgnrk: Thanks for reminding me. I was thinking of saying The Witness but I thought that maybe it was more of a puzzle game than an adventure game. It's DRM-Free on Humble so I don't know what the hold up is. I like supporting Gog whenever possible so I will wait for this one and is one big game that should absolutely be here.
Just in case nobody has noticed. It's official now: Braid and The Witness are on the "coming soon" tab and the community request has been marked as "in process". So obviously they finally made a contract Blow agreed to.
Post edited April 21, 2016 by MarkoH01
Lost-brain: Hmm... It seems that SCPM was right for a great number of recent release... I remember a recent post where he's telling us about a not-so-far future where there could be Vampire : Bloodlines and some activision games could be release here... But I can't find it anymore. Is someone remember where I saw that ? Or perhaps I was dreaming ?^^
Here you go :

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/when_is_gog_gonna_bring_us_games_we_actually_want/post18?pp=cb4e5208b4cd87268b208e49452ed6e89a68e0b8
Ah, that's it ! Thanks.
Lost-brain: Hmm... It seems that SCPM was right for a great number of recent release... I remember a recent post where he's telling us about a not-so-far future where there could be Vampire : Bloodlines and some activision games could be release here... But I can't find it anymore. Is someone remember where I saw that ? Or perhaps I was dreaming ?^^
*Crosses fingers* Please be true, please be true, please be true...
I have the game but have given up on trying to get it to run on Windows 7 and 8.1.
Siegor: *Crosses fingers* Please be true, please be true, please be true...
I have the game but have given up on trying to get it to run on Windows 7 and 8.1.
Aren't there mods to help with that? If the game came here, I assume GOG would make use of mods (with the creator's permission) to help it run. I think there's some VTMB mod that's basically obligatory.
Siegor: *Crosses fingers* Please be true, please be true, please be true...
tfishell: Aren't there mods to help with that? If the game came here, I assume GOG would make use of mods (with the creator's permission) to help it run. I think there's some VTMB mod that's basically obligatory.
There are but unfortunately I'm not very tech savvy and haven't manage to get it to run. That's why a GOG release would be great so people like me could play it in modern systems. The GOG staff are wizards when it comes to getting games to run.
I hope this is the right thread, not fall, I'm suffering.

Yesterday I saw in the store, that of POE a GOTY -. Edition which has 50 Euro cost with two extensions

Will there be here?

sry for my bad english,i use a translater.
Schizo2015: I hope this is the right thread, not fall, I'm suffering.

Yesterday I saw in the store, that of POE a GOTY -. Edition which has 50 Euro cost with two extensions

Will there be here?

sry for my bad english,i use a translater.
Most likely.

Kann sein das es herkommt. Die Releases hier sind in der Regel irgendwo von einem offiziellen in inoffizieller Umgebung angekündigt (z.b. Wenn ein Bethesda Dev auf Facebook Skyrim auf Gog ankündigt).

edit/transl.:
Might be it arrives here. The releases here are in most cases by somebody official announced somewhere else in inofficial manner (i.e. like when a Bethesda dev would announce a Skyrim release on gog on Facebook).
Post edited April 22, 2016 by anothername
anothername: (z.b. Wenn ein Bethesda Dev auf Facebook Skyrim auf Gog ankündigt).
Whaaaat? First time I hear about this. Got any links?
Post edited April 22, 2016 by WinterSnowfall
anothername: (z.b. Wenn ein Bethesda Dev auf Facebook Skyrim auf Gog ankündigt).
WinterSnowfall: Whaaaat? First time I hear about this. Got any links?
Eh..? Ops. Sorry. That was an example given for this *unofficially* confirmed thread.
WinterSnowfall: Whaaaat? First time I hear about this. Got any links?
anothername: Eh..? Ops. Sorry. That was an example given for this *unofficially* confirmed thread.
Damn my rusty German :). Ok, got it now.
Transport Fever is coming to GOG in fall 2016.

Source:

http://www.transportfever.com/community/faq/