It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was trying to locate my copy of RoM but without success so I will definitely love to see them here!
According to Daedalic's Facebook page Deponia Doomsday should arrive here April 7th.

Now that Firewatch is in the upcoming tab, things are looking good for adventure game fans. Now just bring Nelly Cootalot here and then Gog won't be missing any notable 2016 adventure game release.
llamas: According to Daedalic's Facebook page Deponia Doomsday should arrive here April 7th.

Now that Firewatch is in the upcoming tab, things are looking good for adventure game fans. Now just bring Nelly Cootalot here and then Gog won't be missing any notable 2016 adventure game release.
Hopefully:
- Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet (Adventure Gamers Review)

Should definitely be here:
- The Witness (Adventure Gamers Review)

And one could argue:
- Heaven's Hope (Adventure Gamers Review): Good debut game from Mosaic Mask. Funny and pretty.
- That Dragon, Cancer (Adventure Gamers Impressions): A polarizing experience, but an "important" release nevertheless. And with nominations and honorable mentions in the IGF.
- Aviary Attorney (Adventure Gamers Review): Ok, it's from the end of 2015, but we don't have many Ace Attorney games on PC, an this is a good one.
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc: With stellar reviews where ever you look. A revered Vita exclusive now released on pc. And the second one is just around the corner.
- Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded: The rerelease of a very competent 1998 classic point & click from Russia. Now that we are in a kind of russian mood here on GOG, this game is a must. And the second one will be rereleased in September.
Post edited April 02, 2016 by rgnrk
llamas: Now that Firewatch is in the upcoming tab, things are looking good for adventure game fans. Now just bring Nelly Cootalot here and then Gog won't be missing any notable 2016 adventure game release.
The Last Crown: Blackenrock is one of my most anicipated adventures of the last ten years. The Lost Crown was awesome and is also missing on GOG, just like The Last Crown: Midnight Horror.

GOG would make so happy if they'd add these games to their catalog.

http://www.thelastcrown.co.uk/

http://www.thelostcrown.co.uk/
Post edited April 02, 2016 by seppelfred
llamas: According to Daedalic's Facebook page Deponia Doomsday should arrive here April 7th.

rgnrk: Hopefully:

And one could argue:
- Heaven's Hope (Adventure Gamers Review): Good debut game from Mosaic Mask. Funny and pretty.
- That Dragon, Cancer (Adventure Gamers Impressions): A polarizing experience, but an "important" release nevertheless. And with nominations and honorable mentions in the IGF.
- Aviary Attorney (Adventure Gamers Review): Ok, it's from the end of 2015, but we don't have many Ace Attorney games on PC, an this is a good one.
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc: With stellar reviews where ever you look. A revered Vita exclusive now released on pc. And the second one is just around the corner.
- Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded: The rerelease of a very competent 1998 classic point & click from Russia. Now that we are in a kind of russian mood here on GOG, this game is a must. And the second one will be rereleased in September.
Thanks for reminding me. I was thinking of saying The Witness but I thought that maybe it was more of a puzzle game than an adventure game. It's DRM-Free on Humble so I don't know what the hold up is. I like supporting Gog whenever possible so I will wait for this one and is one big game that should absolutely be here.

I am waiting for Aviary Attorney too, but it was released last year, although at the end of December. I didn't know That Dragon, Cancer was an adventure game. I would give it a shot if it releases here, but it's not a priority for me. I just read about Heaven's Hope from that review and I agree that it looks promising, so I would check that out too.

Danganronpa, I completely forgot about because I played both of them last year on the Vita. I agree that they were great games and I know a lot of people don't have Vitas, but I think these type of games play better in handheld format because of the visual novel aspect.

Damn that Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded looks nice. Speaking of obscure Russian adventure games, when I saw the Russia news yesterday I was hoping we would get this game: Gag. Gag on Gog, It just make sense.

I don't know why The Lost Crown isn't here but I agree that it should be.

I made wishlist links to all the games listed. It's a great time to be a fan of the genre! My backlog is getting huge.
llamas: Firewatch
Oh awesome, thanks for pointing this out! That'll be nearly 1,200 votes completed eventually (hopefully, when Judas gets a chance.)
Maybe I'm reading too much into it...

But hasn't anyone noticed a strange similarity between the red figure in the right of this picture and a certain game cover? ;)

Guess we're gonna have the Rage of Mages games on GOG sometime in the near future, as another poster had already hinted at.
Post edited April 04, 2016 by karnak1
karnak1: But hasn't anyone noticed a strange similarity between the red figure in the right of this picture and a certain game cover? ;)
Nah man, I can't see any resemblance at all. You're just imagining things. ;)
karnak1: Maybe I'm reading too much into it...

But hasn't anyone noticed a strange similarity between the red figure in the right of this picture and a certain game cover? ;)

Guess we're gonna have the Rage of Mages games on GOG sometime in the near future, as another poster had already hinted at.
Despite some differences with the staff and other bits the red mage also reminds me of this:

http://d2oah9q9xdinv5.cloudfront.net/cache/images/games/1/33/32410/crop_940x586/1Magicka2_STEAM_Background.png

Your guess is probably more accurate though with the confirmation :)
Post edited April 04, 2016 by JinseiNGC224

I didn't see it at first, but then I looked closer. Cool. Hopefully the games runs well.
Now that Take2 has released some games on GoG, is there any word on the Civilization series? I would like to buy the complete editions of the entire core series (1,2,3,4 and 5).
You are aware that people call Evil Islands as Rage of Mages 3, right? So the dolls in the images are for Konung, Sea Dogs and Evil Islands.
Rage of Mages 1 and 2 may or may not be coming. But the image has nothing to do with them anymore than the left most doll indicates Konung 3.
llamas: Thanks for reminding me. I was thinking of saying The Witness but I thought that maybe it was more of a puzzle game than an adventure game. It's DRM-Free on Humble so I don't know what the hold up is. I like supporting Gog whenever possible so I will wait for this one and is one big game that should absolutely be here.
As far as I know, it is difficult for the game to arrive on GOG. They were negotioting about it at some point, but Jonathan Blow wasn't keen on GOG's conditions. My take on it is that it has more to do with how things went with his previous game Braid, so he wasn't really interested in GOG in the first place, because of that.

llamas: I am waiting for Aviary Attorney too, but it was released last year, although at the end of December.
I'm a backer, and they pomised a drm-free version of it. There's none yet.

llamas: I didn't know That Dragon, Cancer was an adventure game. I would give it a shot if it releases here, but it's not a priority for me.
I guess it falls under the huge spectrum of adventure games, but I wouldn't consider it an adventure game per se. Has it has no real puzzles, and it's more of a narrative experience. I thinks it's third person, so it wouldn't be a "walking simulator" either.

llamas: I don't know why The Lost Crown isn't here but I agree that it should be.
That's a Jonathan Boakes adventure. We have all Dark Fall games here, but Barrow Hill is also missing. Many people (well, as many as a niche game amounts to) are waiting for both The Last Crown and Braken Tor. Endlessly.
rgnrk: Hopefully:

And one could argue:
llamas: Thanks for reminding me. I was thinking of saying The Witness but I thought that maybe it was more of a puzzle game than an adventure game. It's DRM-Free on Humble so I don't know what the hold up is. I like supporting Gog whenever possible so I will wait for this one and is one big game that should absolutely be here.

I am waiting for Aviary Attorney too, but it was released last year, although at the end of December. I didn't know That Dragon, Cancer was an adventure game. I would give it a shot if it releases here, but it's not a priority for me. I just read about Heaven's Hope from that review and I agree that it looks promising, so I would check that out too.

Danganronpa, I completely forgot about because I played both of them last year on the Vita. I agree that they were great games and I know a lot of people don't have Vitas, but I think these type of games play better in handheld format because of the visual novel aspect.

Damn that Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded looks nice. Speaking of obscure Russian adventure games, when I saw the Russia news yesterday I was hoping we would get this game: Gag. Gag on Gog, It just make sense.

I don't know why The Lost Crown isn't here but I agree that it should be.

I made wishlist links to all the games listed. It's a great time to be a fan of the genre! My backlog is getting huge.
At the moment, The Witness will not be released on gOg , as Blow and gOg could not reach a mutual agreement. (Blow did not accept gOg's terms). So if you want it DRM free, humble seems the best choice at the moment.
Wasn't it said in the thread that the devs did not like GOGs conditions?