It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thiev: Oh man, one should never use the term 'roguelike' with Judas in vicinity...
Dude's a rougelike (love when people call it that way, you know, rouge being a color much like BLOOD!) monster ;)
Personally, I'd like to see him diggin' thru some Gex levels, some Street Alpha 2 fights with gog-fellows or even some fps games. Would be nice to check "mr. Jaded Outcast/Hardcore" (or something beyond that) playing something more, humm, mundane ;D
Insider info: More Nival's games soon on GOG - Rage of Mages 1 + 2. Possibly more.
Post edited April 01, 2016 by Rottencorpsex
Yeah;) Rage of mage:)When?:)
Gotrekus: Yeah;) Rage of mage:)When?:)
Soon =)
Sigh... April Fools Day...

But I must admit: I got excited for a second or two ;)
Ghorpm: Sigh... April Fools Day...

No. Not a joke.
the addon from baldurs gate 1 ee have only english?

Language:
Audio und Text: English

or is the gamecard true?
Post edited April 01, 2016 by Schizo2015
Ghorpm: Sigh... April Fools Day...

Rottencorpsex: No. Not a joke.
I would love to see Rage of Mages games here so I really want to believe it is not a joke :)
Rottencorpsex: Insider info: More Nival's games soon on GOG - Rage of Mages 1 + 2. Possibly more.
If it's not a joke, then wow... I can't wait. I have (i think) the discs somewhere for them, but they are a pain to get working on W7+.
Rottencorpsex: Insider info: More Nival's games soon on GOG - Rage of Mages 1 + 2. Possibly more.
If indeed you aren't joking about it being a joke, awesome! Those games have over 2,200 wishlist votes, from what I can tell. https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=rage of mage&order=votes_total

I just wish Judas or another bluetext could find the time to "complete" all these wishes. ;)
More nival games !

Hammer and sickle, please ! hammer and sickle, please ! hammer and sickle, please !
MacArthur: More nival games !

Hammer and sickle, please ! hammer and sickle, please ! hammer and sickle, please !
Is it as good as Silent Storm?
MacArthur: More nival games !

karnak1: Is it as good as Silent Storm?
Just my opinion, but yes. If not better :) (it's more of a RPG game)
karnak1: Is it as good as Silent Storm?
MacArthur: Just my opinion, but yes. If not better :) (it's more of a RPG game)
Nice :)

If the game does indeed get here I hope we'll get Night Watch as well (even though I admit I don't know if it's as good as the other games mentioned).
MacArthur: Just my opinion, but yes. If not better :) (it's more of a RPG game)
karnak1: Nice :)

If the game does indeed get here I hope we'll get Night Watch as well (even though I admit I don't know if it's as good as the other games mentioned).
Hum... That does look great, even if the critic score wasn't that good at the time.