It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Should be resolved soon enough :)

Hopefully there will be a GOTY version one day and we can all pretend this never happened at all :P
IronArcturus: I really, really hope that will happen soon. To think: a single installer for SotS: The Pit; what a world we would live in! :P
One where people won't be able to complain about the amount of installers? :P
IronArcturus: I really, really hope that will happen soon. To think: a single installer for SotS: The Pit; what a world we would live in! :P
JudasIscariot: One where people won't be able to complain about the amount of installers? :P
Well this has happened to me many times with SotS: The Pit:
Installer 1 - OK
Installer 2 - OK
Installer 3 - Uh oh something went wrong. And then have to reinstall all over again.

This is the only GOG game that has this weird multi-installer issue.
JudasIscariot: One where people won't be able to complain about the amount of installers? :P
IronArcturus: Well this has happened to me many times with SotS: The Pit:
Installer 1 - OK
Installer 2 - OK
Installer 3 - Uh oh something went wrong. And then have to reinstall all over again.

This is the only GOG game that has this weird multi-installer issue.
It's all the DLC + editions. Believe me, if we could do the offline version any other way, we would.
JudasIscariot: It's all the DLC + editions. Believe me, if we could do the offline version any other way, we would.
But do the SotS devs know about this issue? In the SotS GOG forum it has been a common complaint.
According to a post by developer rossbr on the steam forums Way of the Samurai 3 will likely be coming to GOG although it's not confirmed yet.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/427510/discussions/0/392184522703182977/
I think that Slain! is confirmed:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/369070/discussions/0/451851477877633959/

link to the game here:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/369070
It looks like it's already here!
holy crap, that was accurate. So, any guesses as to this week's Euromillions?
Siegor: holy crap, that was accurate. So, any guesses as to this week's Euromillions?
ok but 50/50

7 14 42 38 12
stars: 6 5
Linux and Mac versions of Kona are coming soon (they're already available at Steam): source
muntdefems: Linux and Mac versions of Kona are coming soon (they're already available at Steam): source
Confirmed :)

If all goes well, we should have them out for everyone tomorrow :)
Post edited March 24, 2016 by JudasIscariot
Another GOG game is going to become multiplatform soon: <span class="bold">Two Worlds II</span>.

And not only that, but it will also be redeemable here with a serial key. :)
muntdefems: Another GOG game is going to become multiplatform soon: <span class="bold">Two Worlds II</span>.

And not only that, but it will also be redeemable here with a serial key. :)
That's great news, the more games transition here, the better.
Beamdog just announced on Twitch that SoD will release on GOG today along with Steam & Beamdog. The release time is noon PDT (2000 GMT), so I would imagine that SoD will be available for sale shortly after that time.
ValamirCleaver: Beamdog just announced on Twitch that SoD will release on GOG today along with Steam & Beamdog. The release time is noon PDT (2000 GMT), so I would imagine that SoD will be available for sale shortly after that time.
Excellent!