It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MBiL_248: What make you think there will be another release today?
NuffCatnip: One release at 15 and another at 17.
I'm not sure if that's really the rule now, but we will see. Thanks anyway, I've thought I could have missed a "secret" announcement from a Blue. ;)
The-Business: New company: Fugitive Games for Into The Stars
IronArcturus: Now that looks like a cool space game! Here is the wishlist!
I meant to comment on this one yesterday. I had NEVER heard of the game (a quick search seems to indicate it's out Friday by the way). Everything about it looks like exactly the kind of game I'd love ...

... but I promptly watched a Let's Play and just couldn't get into it. The game is gorgeous with a really fun interface by the way. I'm HOPING it's a case of a game that just didn't show well with me, but that actually playing it is a different experience. Regardless, thanks for putting this one on my radar!
New company: Triskell Interactive: likely for Lethis - Path of Progress:
Lethis - Path of Progress is a city-builder in a victorian steampunk Setting.

You have to colonise and cultivate the farthest lands of the Lethis empire.

With the dawn of an industrial Revolution, you are given the difficult task to develop prospering cities and to ensure a good and happy life for your fellow citizens.
The-Business: New company: Triskell Interactive: likely for Lethis - Path of Progress:

Lethis - Path of Progress is a city-builder in a victorian steampunk Setting.

You have to colonise and cultivate the farthest lands of the Lethis empire.

With the dawn of an industrial Revolution, you are given the difficult task to develop prospering cities and to ensure a good and happy life for your fellow citizens.
The-Business:
Yep, the card is up, says it will be available later today:
http://www.gog.com/game/lethis_path_of_progress
SCPM: The developers of Enter the Gungeon plan to bring the game to GOG:
https://twitter.com/DodgeRollGames/status/702968358203846656
confirmed! :D
and this is confirmed too :D
Post edited March 02, 2016 by cyboff
SCPM: The developers of Enter the Gungeon plan to bring the game to GOG:
https://twitter.com/DodgeRollGames/status/702968358203846656
cyboff: confirmed! :D
cyboff: and this is confirmed too :D
Very good news! :)
Grim Dawn will release in this month.
On a related note, we are also planning a GoG release. We should have a version of GD out on the GoG store sometime in March.
Source
nice:)I waiting for this game nad Titan Quest ofc:)
Old-school, single player platformer <span class="bold">Dinocide</span> seems to be coming our way "very soon" (source).

Cue the too niche brigade. :P
muntdefems: Old-school, single player platformer <span class="bold">Dinocide</span> seems to be coming our way "very soon" (source).

If anything this strengthens my anger at GOG for rejecting 'too niche' degica games. This dinocide game looks like a typically generic, forgettable type of faux-8-bit era cash-in, it's the kind of game that few would haven give a crap about had it come from the era it thinks it's emulating.

Apparently that's worth GOG's time more than one of the highest rated, highest pedigree shooters ever made.

Edit: Played the Dinocide demo. It's a completely forgettable, redundant bore, void of style or originality... just a poor man's Wonderboy with sloppy pixel art, bland animation and even stiffer, bargain bin Amiga-esque controls.

Nice curation skills GOG, real nice.
Post edited March 08, 2016 by ReynardFox
muntdefems: Old-school, single player platformer <span class="bold">Dinocide</span> seems to be coming our way "very soon" (source).

It will probably be decent.

Interesting. I hope we'll get the other AtomicTorch Studio game - VoidExpanse - as well.

I like the trailer. Looks like an unofficial Wonderboy game.
PaterAlf: I like the trailer. Looks like an unofficial Wonderboy game.
I was thinking the game looks more like a slower-paced Adventure Island game.

Doesn't look "too niche" to me, at all... even as a fan of the genre, if anything, it looks kind of generic and bland, to be honest. Pretty pixel art, nice platforming and shooting... nothing particularly special about it. I'll wishlist it when it releases, but it's most definitely not an instabuy.