It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: Some good news (really) for Team 17/Worms fans!

I emailed Team 17 about more of their games coming to GOG, and got this response (and permission to share):

" ... Team17 are working diligently to release more Worms titles on GOG.
[Middle of] this year, we are planning to have an exciting game coming to GOG for fans of the Worms game series. ... "

They were unable to say more (I asked about Galaxy support but they couldn't say anything) but still cool info. :)
Flockers maybe?
Lord_Kane: Any word on when the Strife rerelease is supposed to hit here?
Probably never. Night Dive used GOG like a cheap hooker (for SS2 release etc) and then hightailed for the big bux on Steam, never to call again :(

I emailed Team 17 about more of their games coming to GOG, and got this response (and permission to share):

[Middle of] this year, we are planning to have an exciting game coming to GOG for fans of the Worms game series. ... "

They were unable to say more (I asked about Galaxy support but they couldn't say anything) but still cool info. :)
zeffyr: Flockers maybe?
Is that part of the Worms series?
zeffyr: Flockers maybe?
tfishell: Is that part of the Worms series?
No, it's rather Lemmings-style and with sheep. But made with similiar sense of humour :)
tfishell: Is that part of the Worms series?
In a way. The game stars the sheep (that are one of the weapons from the Worms games) and the objective of the game is to help the sheep escape from the worms.
I've noticed that "Stealth Inc. 2" is on the Upcoming games tab, but why only the second game?
IronArcturus: I've noticed that "Stealth Inc. 2" is on the Upcoming games tab, but why only the second game?
Isn't this the first one?
http://www.gog.com/game/stealth_bastard_deluxe_complete_edition
IronArcturus: I've noticed that "Stealth Inc. 2" is on the Upcoming games tab, but why only the second game?
Stealth Bastard is the Predecessor of it :).

Edit: Ninja'd...*sigh*
Post edited April 30, 2015 by ElTerprise
That's because the hat you are wearing (and the sun as well) is blocking your view. :P

moonshineshadow: Isn't this the first one?
http://www.gog.com/game/stealth_bastard_deluxe_complete_edition
Indeed it is.
Post edited April 30, 2015 by Grargar

Could it be?....Will Armageddon finally occur on GOG?.....
Grargar: That's because the hat you are wearing (and the sun as well) is blocking your view. :P
Haha! I just saw the Upcoming games tab again and now they've added it! :P
Lord_Kane: Any word on when the Strife rerelease is supposed to hit here?
Crosmando: Probably never. Night Dive used GOG like a cheap hooker (for SS2 release etc) and then hightailed for the big bux on Steam, never to call again :(
Ya, I know now of two companies that decided that GOG was either worth ignoring or the cause of their problems.
Post edited April 30, 2015 by Lord_Kane
Is this where I can politely ask for people to see if they can pursue publishers / games? I'm clueless when it comes to networking and stuff.

Or is there another dedicated thread for that?
HeDanny: Is this where I can politely ask for people to see if they can pursue publishers / games? I'm clueless when it comes to networking and stuff.

Nope. That's only the thread for possible GOG releases that we have heard on the Internet. What you are probably looking for is this thread.
Post edited April 30, 2015 by Grargar
HeDanny: Is this where I can politely ask for people to see if they can pursue publishers / games? I'm clueless when it comes to networking and stuff.

Grargar: Nope. That's only the thread for possible GOG releases that we have heard on the Internet. What you are probably looking for is this thread.
Nah, This isn't a lost rights thing.

Like you said, people post here what they have heard about a game's potential future here. I'd like to ask if anyone has heard anything about some other games I have not seen mentioned yet, that's all.

Examples:
Lili: Child of Geos
Haunted