It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: Vertiginous Golf, a "dystopian steampunk mini-golf" game will launch on GOG on May 6th:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dystopian-steampunk-mini-golf-pc-game-launching-ne/1100-6426644/
IronArcturus: Looks pretty cool! Is it DirectX 9.0c compatible?
Supposedly yes, according to the Steam system requirements section.
Edit: ninja'd
Post edited April 16, 2015 by SCPM
Matruchus: Yeah, it is since it can be played on WIN XP SP3.
Nice! Is there a windowed mode by any chance?
Matruchus: Yeah, it is since it can be played on WIN XP SP3.
IronArcturus: Nice! Is there a windowed mode by any chance?
Yeah, it does have a windowed mode as much as I could find out.
Can someone with twitter/fb contact developers and ask whether they plan to release Westerado: Double Barelled here as well? :-)
zeffyr: Can someone with twitter/fb contact developers and ask whether they plan to release Westerado: Double Barelled here as well? :-)
Since it's published by Adult Swim (who haven't signed a deal with GOG yet), I doubt it.
zeffyr: Can someone with twitter/fb contact developers and ask whether they plan to release Westerado: Double Barelled here as well? :-)
Grargar: Since it's published by Adult Swim (who haven't signed a deal with GOG yet), I doubt it.
Thanks for the info. I sent an email to them, but got no response. Sigh.
vicklemos: Just saw some Worlds of Magic reviews and, despite the fact that it has a Linux version (awesome!), the game got bombarded by lots of folks out there. But it looks so stunning and stuff I wonder what went wrong.
Hope it's all fixable :)
JudasIscariot: The guys from Wastelands Interactive are working hard on the game post release, we are hoping to release the GOG version very soon and we hope the GOG launch of the game will go smoothly :)
It was released 3 months too early and in addition to tons of bugs is not even feature complete yet. Currently they plan to have it feature complete and demo version out by mid May. Hopefully after that they can concentrate on fixing and polishing things rather than brea... err adding things. :-p

edit: typos typos typos
Post edited April 16, 2015 by Petrell
Randalator: Google Translate tells us this:

https://www.cdprojekt.com/Press_Room/Aktualnosci,news_id,1962

*faint*
JudasIscariot: But that's for CDP.pl which serves only the Polish market :P
es that mean that polish GOG users will be able to get battlefield...? O.o
Magmarock: es that mean that polish GOG users will be able to get battlefield...? O.o
Errrr I don't know?
Magmarock: es that mean that polish GOG users will be able to get battlefield...? O.o
JudasIscariot: Errrr I don't know?
!
As of November 2014, cdp.pl ceased to be consolidated in the CD PROJEKT Group so it's no longer part of CD PROJEKT Group organisation.

Quote from (google translated):
https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=fi&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=pl&tl=en&u=https://www.cdprojekt.com/resources/document/okresowe/2014_RS_list.pdf&usg=ALkJrhiyUMl9DdH2lb1NhLu2XcJ8dR9kAA

By 2014, we conducted also a large change in the structure of the Group, sold a controlling stake
local distribution company, cdp.pl. DRAFT CD strategy for many years focused on
global operations and cdp.pl focuses on the local market, where it has developed
brand and implements its own strategic goals. Participation in cdp.pl CD PROJECT decreased to 8.29% and
the results at the end of November 2014, ceased to be consolidated in the Group. Control over cdp.pl
took its long-term employees, and also attended by members of the Board responsible for
refresh its business strategy.
Had I not been reading the polish versions, I would not have known about it. I wouldn't imagined this to just being have small subnote in one of their lesser reports. It's not even mentioned in their 2014 summary.
Post edited April 16, 2015 by Petrell
Nah. GOG and CDP.pl are seperate sites.
CDP.pl is a shitty Steam/Origin/Uplay key-seller and DRM-Free releases are minority.
GOG.com is 100% DRM-Free.
Post edited April 16, 2015 by Frozen
Frozen: Nah. GOG and CDP.pl are seperate sites.
CDP.pl is a shitty Steam/Origin/Uplay key-seller and DRM-Free releases are minority.
GOG.com is 100% DRM-Free.
And as I quoted above, no longer part of same corporate group.
OMG cuphead yes yes yes
Magmarock: OMG cuphead yes yes yes
Wow I just looked this up, looks amazing.

Any release date yet?