It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Outlaws, Outlaws, Cyclones, Outlaws and Witchaven!

Source: BECAUSE I SAY SO!
MacArthur: The preorder page for Hotline miami 2 has gone live on the french version of the site :

http://www.gog.com/news/prcommande_bhotline_miami_2_wrong_numberb
Ouch, so the game won't be available for sale at all in Australia?
MacArthur: The preorder page for Hotline miami 2 has gone live on the french version of the site :

http://www.gog.com/news/prcommande_bhotline_miami_2_wrong_numberb
SCPM: Ouch, so the game won't be available for sale at all in Australia?
Seems like it. They say that the IPs from australia will be blocked. I suppose you can take it like "wink wink only the IP from australia wink wink not the others nudge nudge "
MacArthur: Seems like it. They say that the IPs from australia will be blocked. I suppose you can take it like "wink wink only the IP from australia wink wink not the others nudge nudge "
Oh damn. The first regionally-locked game on GOG.
MacArthur: Seems like it. They say that the IPs from australia will be blocked. I suppose you can take it like "wink wink only the IP from australia wink wink not the others nudge nudge "
Grargar: Oh damn. The first regionally-locked game on GOG.
One of many steps towards the dark side.
Ugh. Not another regional GOGmix. :(
IAmSinistar: Ugh. Not another regional GOGmix. :(
How many so far?
IAmSinistar: Ugh. Not another regional GOGmix. :(
Soccorro: How many so far?
Two. One for Regional Priced, and one for Regional Discounted. Guess I need to start one for Regional Locked now.
Soccorro: One of many steps towards the dark side.
I don't want to be offensive towards the Australian GOGgers, but... if GOG had to refuse every game that get censored there, the catalogue would be void in no time! Holding back for the insane legislation of a single country would be overkill, imo.
I can agree this practice is indeed a bit "dark" and not really akin to the old "GOG spirit" (and also an ill omen for the future), yet if the alternative is being halted by "judges" more strict than inquisitors it is hard to blame them.
Post edited February 25, 2015 by Enebias
Regional Locked thread and GOGmix up. "Yay".
Enebias: I don't want to be offensive towards the Australian GOGgers, but... if GOG had to refuse every game that get censored there, the catalogue would be void in no time! Holding back for the insane legislation of a single country would be overkill, imo.
I can agree this practice is indeed a bit "dark" and not really akin to the old "GOG spirit" (and also an ill omen for the future), yet if the alternative is being halted by "judges" more strict than inquisitors it is hard to blame them.
I have to agree. It wouldn't be fair to the other 190+ countries that can't get the game because of the shortsightedness of one particular country. We shouldn't let the "perfect be the enemy of the good."
IAmSinistar: Two. One for Regional Priced, and one for Regional Discounted. Guess I need to start one for Regional Locked now.
You can put it in the Regionally Priced mix:

http://www.gog.com/game/hotline_miami_2_wrong_number

:(

I hope GOG won't do any more regional restrictions than necessary. I'm curious to see if we still can gift the game to our Australian friends.
Post edited February 25, 2015 by PaterAlf
PaterAlf: You can put it in the Regionally Priced mix:
Yes, it's there too. Extra bonus score! Good thing I have absolutely no interest in the game. But I bet this will eventually happen to a game that I do want.
Soccorro: Outlaws, Outlaws, Cyclones, Outlaws and Witchaven!

You forgot about OUTLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWS!!!!!!
Soccorro: Outlaws, Outlaws, Cyclones, Outlaws and Witchaven!

javihyuga: You forgot about OUTLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWS!!!!!!
We are going to get that game thursday! You'll see!