It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: I've been waiting ages for Cryo's "KGB" to be sold here. Guess I'll be waiting some more.
Good thing that at least it's being sold on zoom store (although it's the CD version, and I much preferred the floppy one).
this
low rated
ChrisG_: Great...more garbage releases instead of fixing the store, how can alekhine's gun pass curation.
tfishell: While I agree with the attitude of wanting more improvements to the store, I'm quite glad "curation" is lessening.
Not if it means becoming like Zoom right now because they have literally no control at all to what they release and still suffer second class treatment because they don't even have the Shadow Tactic expansion there so the worst of both worlds.

Atleast they don't have GOGs issue of releasing too much because i would rather take a reduction in releases to focus on reliable devs here than seeing GoG accepting another Team17 release for example. More releases means less control and an increase in devs not caring in updating their games.

It all comes down to knowing the developer right now.
Post edited December 08, 2021 by ChrisG_
high rated
Nicalis releases should be fairly soon, they just tweeted this bunch of emojis at GOGcom:
https://twitter.com/nicalis/status/1468652206337314820
SCPM: Nicalis releases should be fairly soon, they just tweeted this bunch of emojis at GOGcom:
Looks a lot like Isaac is finally going to hit gog. :)
SCPM: Nicalis releases should be fairly soon, they just tweeted this bunch of emojis at GOGcom:
Nice. I'm guessing tomorrow, perhaps the start of the Winter sale. Hopefully Cave Story+ isn't too far off.
ChrisG_: Great...more garbage releases instead of fixing the store, how can alekhine's gun pass curation.
Most likely, curation, game releases (galaxy/installers), improving/fixing the store/site, are handled by different teams.
ChrisG_: Not if it means becoming like Zoom right now because they have literally no control at all to what they release and still suffer second class treatment because they don't even have the Shadow Tactic expansion there so the worst of both worlds.

Atleast they don't have GOGs issue of releasing too much because i would rather take a reduction in releases to focus on reliable devs here than seeing GoG accepting another Team17 release for example. More releases means less control and an increase in devs not caring in updating their games.

It all comes down to knowing the developer right now.
Okay I do want GOG to have a greater hand in ensuring fewer 2nd class citizenship issues (at least for core features, especially patches). However they may have to "take a chance" with new devs or pubs not on the store yet, and older games are generally unlikely to receive new content on Steam (ie, 1C games like Alekhines Gun today).
Yep, Isaac is definitely coming here.
All of these emojis (crying, lipstick, heart, poop) give that away.
People can officially get hyped!
high rated
New person in the catalog:

Dr PinkCake => Being a DIK - an adult visual novel (region-locked on Steam, e.g. not accessible from Germany)

Edit 1:
New companies:
Weird Beluga Studio S.L. and Koch Media => Clid the Snail (release Dec 15): top-down action shooter with a snail as protagonist

Edit 2:
MercurySteam: e.g. American McGee presents: Scrapland, Castlevania series, Spacelords
Post edited December 09, 2021 by The-Business
I really hope they will bring The End Is Nigh.
The-Business: Edit 2:
MercurySteam: e.g. American McGee presents: Scrapland, Castlevania series, Spacelords
AND "Clive Barkers Jericho"... I would take all Castlevanias and that one please. :)
Post edited December 09, 2021 by Anime-BlackWolf
Ay, that could be for the Scrapland remaster!
tfishell: Ay, that could be for the Scrapland remaster!
That could be it! I'm happily butt-wiggling on my couch thinking about it :-) And the Remaster showed up in Steam database a week ago. Fingers crossed!
low rated
karnak1: I've been waiting ages for Cryo's "KGB" to be sold here. Guess I'll be waiting some more.
Good thing that at least it's being sold on zoom store (although it's the CD version, and I much preferred the floppy one).
Days gone and skirym???
high rated
New companies and company combinations in the catalog:

JAST USA => adult visual novels
Nicalis, Inc., Edmund McMillen => The Binding of Isaac
Nicalis, Inc., Studio Pixel => Cave Story
Ninetaill, Dualtaill => Venus Blood?
Post edited December 09, 2021 by The-Business