It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DD & Ji Ji: So many games and none of them interest me . =(

Am i getting old ?
I feel yea, there is only like 3 releases I am even looking forward too, otherwise I just go back to older games.
DD & Ji Ji: Am i getting old ?
Maybe just old enough to experience Sturgeon's Law yourself.
DD & Ji Ji: So many games and none of them interest me . =(

Am i getting old ?
We are. :P

I have this same feeling too. There are no new releases Im really interested in.
Im actually interested in playing some games from 2015 and below and revisit some classics. I feel that after 2010 things just went down in quality overall, with many games being a copy-paste of others.

Indie scenario is an exception though. With games with classic gameplay style bringing joy for us. :)
Any chance of a Gog release of these games ?

The Procession to Calvary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf62lt5QCZ4

Death of the Reprobate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykPr5D-V2H8
Dead Island would be great. Surprised it's not here already.
Dead Island would also be my game of choice for a new release here!
Looks like I'm the only one who would prefer 'Chrome' over 'Dead Island'. =)

But my bet on our favorite 'Nothing 2021: The Official Video Game'.
Post edited December 04, 2021 by Edward_Carnby
Edward_Carnby: Looks like I'm the only one who would prefer 'Chrome' over 'Dead Island'. =)

Honestly'' Chrome'' seems good but it from what I have heard has alot of legal red tape or something and'' Dead island ''not as much .. plus it seems Dead Island is more well known and mainstream at this point so despite myself preferring to getChrome ..(never heard of it till recently but looks more my thing) Dead island is a safer bet if we get a game between those two it'd be well that
low rated
Edward_Carnby: Looks like I'm the only one who would prefer 'Chrome' over 'Dead Island'. =)

Since I already own Dead Island, but not Chrome. I'd of course prefer Chrome :)
dead island belongs to deep silver. And since the promo concerns only the games devellopé and edited by techland. Strong luck that it is not dead island. But either chrome or the announcement of the future release of dying light 2
Lukin86: dead island belongs to deep silver. And since the promo concerns only the games devellopé and edited by techland. Strong luck that it is not dead island. But either chrome or the announcement of the future release of dying light 2
That's what i think, too, Techland doesn't "own" Dead Island any more. I'd love to see Dead Island here on gog, i would buy it immediately, but in my opinion chances are low that it will be part of the announcement next week. I would be glad if i am wrong though...
Y'all are making me think there's a shit ton of new games coming here.
pkk234: Y'all are making me think there's a shit ton of new games coming here.
More like people getting themselves hyped up over no real info. It's just a bunch of rampant speculation, most of which will likely turn out to be nothing but hot air. *shrug*
Of course there's a ton of new games that are coming relatively soon, as far as I know GOG is still an online store, and those usually bring new products :P
There are plenty of new games coming, just hardly any of them are the mainstream "AAA" "big-deal" titles that (some) people desperately want here. and the titles we do get may end up 2nd class citizen'd. :(