It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you. Time to pretend GOG has more from them in the pipeline.
Ghostrunner will receive a last DLC "Project_Hel" on January 27th 2022, feat a playable boss, six new levels and six new songs.
Also, a free Holiday cosmetic DLC on December 7th.

Source
Post edited December 03, 2021 by MaxFulvus
high rated
A sub-forum has appeared for HunieCam Studio:
https://www.gog.com/forum/huniecam_studio
SCPM: A sub-forum has appeared for HunieCam Studio:
https://www.gog.com/forum/huniecam_studio
Nice, another unrejected title. Still hoping we don't go back to "curation" from a few years back.
Post edited December 03, 2021 by tfishell
high rated
New company combination in the catalog: Dojin Otome, ONEONE1, Acerola, Circle Meimitei - something published by Kagura

Edit 1:
Digital Arrow, THQ Nordic => Aquanox Franchise Bundle?
Post edited December 03, 2021 by The-Business
So the Techland Classics sale is on. Store page says, "More deals to come on December 9." Maybe Chrome and Chrome Specforce are on the way?
Abedsbrother: So the Techland Classics sale is on. Store page says, "More deals to come on December 9." Maybe Chrome and Chrome Specforce are on the way?
Or Dead Island. Or Call of Juarez: Cartel. Or Dying Light 2.
Abedsbrother: So the Techland Classics sale is on. Store page says, "More deals to come on December 9." Maybe Chrome and Chrome Specforce are on the way?
Andrey82: Or Dead Island. Or Call of Juarez: Cartel. Or Dying Light 2.
I'd love all of the above to show up but especially Dead Island.
tfishell: I'd love all of the above to show up but especially Dead Island.
Totally agree. Honestly, I'm surprised that those games weren't added a long time ago. Maybe bcause it's problematic to keep the co-op features without Steam?
Post edited December 04, 2021 by Nergal01
tfishell: I'd love all of the above to show up but especially Dead Island.
Nergal01: Totally agree. Honestly, I'm surprised that those games weren't added a long time ago. Maybe bcause it's problematic to keep the co-op features without Steam?
Oh yeah I think it's very likely if the game was to come here co-op and probably any other online features would be stripped out. That doesn't bother me personally, but maybe it would affect too many other people for GOG to want to bring the stripped-out version.
The concern for dead island is that the license is owned by deep silver I think. So it will be harder for gog to get it.

But I would love to see them come to gog.
Post edited December 04, 2021 by angelblue
angelblue: The concern for dead island is that the license is owned by deep silver I think. So it will be harder for gog to get it.

GOG already has other Deep Silver titles here.
Post edited December 04, 2021 by Prah
angelblue: The concern for dead island is that the license is owned by deep silver I think. So it will be harder for gog to get it.

Prah: GOG already has other Deep Silver titles here.
Yes, I know. But they are harder to get
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Futique, Inc. => Timothy Leary's Mind Mirror: text adventure game from 1986 with a journey through one's own mind

SuperPAC => This is the President (release on Monday): As newly elected president, use your powers to cover up your past crimes.
So many games and none of them interest me . =(

Am i getting old ?