It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Clid The Snail confirmed on GOG by the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJGaMFZFow
New Dead Cells the Sea and the Queen DLC coming Q1 2022. GOG is not listed but all the other DLC came here day one so it should as well.

https://youtu.be/TLjfeJ5TIMg
New person in the catalog: Alexander Goodwin: has 2 upcoming games: Selfloss and Maru

Edit 1:
New company in the catalog: THE PARASIGHT => Blacktail:
Create the myth of Baba Yaga by living out the origins of this classic Slavic folk story in BLACKTAIL, the first-person action-adventure from THE PARASIGHT. Experience a one-of-a-kind blend of intense archery combat and dark storytelling. Choose your path to become the guardian of the woods or the terror nightmares are based on.
Post edited December 01, 2021 by The-Business
high rated
Not sure which/how many games Nicalis is bringing, but now we can be sure Cave Story+ is one of them. Thanks to WinterSnowfall for finding the entry. :)

AFTERMATH is coming to GOG next year:
https://www.gematsu.com/2021/12/psychological-survival-thriller-aftermath-announced-for-ps5-xbox-series-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc

Ghostrunner is getting a new DLC January 27th.

Chronicles of Myrtana: Archolos is releasing December 10th.
Post edited December 01, 2021 by SCPM
high rated
To summarize everything we know:

Balazs Rozsa, Elasto Mania Team - Elasto Mania 1 & 2 / Action SuperCross
Hummingwarp Interactive - Secret Little Haven
Galvanic Games - Wizard with a Gun (2022)
Sonalysts - Fleet Command, Sub Command, Dangerous Waters, 668(I) Hunter Killer
Harpoon Games and Harpoon Games, Gamera Game - First Feudal
Something We Made - Toem
Scythe Dev Team - Happy's Humble Burger Farm
Nicalis, Inc. - Cave Story+

Kagura Games ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):
Dojin Otome - Summer Memories
Acerola - Treasure Hunter Claire
ONEONE1 - Island of Penance
Circle Meimitei - Dungeon Town

Sub-forums:
Serious Sam 2 (Now hidden)
Serious Sam 3 (Now hidden)

Hidden data:
The Abbey
RAGE
Mafia: Definitive Edition
Culpa Innata
Ideology in Friction + Ideology in Friction Append ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Battle vs Chess
Fleet Command
Cave Story+

GOG logo on websites/trailers:
Souno's Curse
Blight: No Man's Land
Clid The Snail

Legacy hidden data:
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Skyrim
Civilization V
Wages of War
Army Men: Air Tactics
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
Army Men: Sarge's War
Alexim: To summarize everything we know:

Balazs Rozsa, Elasto Mania Team - Elasto Mania 1 & 2 / Action SuperCross
Hummingwarp Interactive - Secret Little Haven
Galvanic Games - Wizard with a Gun (2022)
Sonalysts - Fleet Command, Sub Command, Dangerous Waters, 668(I) Hunter Killer
Harpoon Games and Harpoon Games, Gamera Game - First Feudal
Something We Made - Toem
Scythe Dev Team - Happy's Humble Burger Farm
Nicalis, Inc. - Cave Story+

Kagura Games ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):
Dojin Otome - Summer Memories
Acerola - Treasure Hunter Claire
ONEONE1 - Island of Penance
Circle Meimitei - Dungeon Town

Sub-forums:
Serious Sam 2 (Now hidden)
Serious Sam 3 (Now hidden)

Hidden data:
The Abbey
RAGE
Mafia: Definitive Edition
Culpa Innata
Ideology in Friction + Ideology in Friction Append ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Battle vs Chess
Fleet Command
Cave Story+

GOG logo on websites/trailers:
Souno's Curse
Blight: No Man's Land
Clid The Snail

Legacy hidden data:
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Skyrim
Civilization V
Wages of War
Army Men: Air Tactics
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
Army Men: Sarge's War
What means hidden data or legacy hidden data? traces of a temporla subforum?
Gudadantza: What means hidden data or legacy hidden data? traces of a temporla subforum?
Hidden data are games discovered through secret techniques by our data miners. Legacy hidden data are the same thing, but they were discovered so long ago that it most likely means they are aborted projects.
Post edited December 01, 2021 by Alexim
Gudadantza: What means hidden data or legacy hidden data? traces of a temporla subforum?
Alexim: Hidden data are games discovered through secret techniques by our data miners. Legacy hidden data are the same thing, but they were discovered so long ago that it most likely means they are aborted projects.
Ok I got it.

I hope it is accurate. Pretty interested in The Abbey and the Sonalysts sims availabe here.

greetings
SCPM: Not sure which/how many games Nicalis is bringing, but now we can be sure Cave Story+ is one of them. Thanks to WinterSnowfall for finding the entry. :)
That's great! Cave Story+ actually has more votes than the top entry for Isaac, so I'm glad that's assured.
Gudadantza: I hope it is accurate.
100% accurate, but finding things is akin to looking for the proverbial needle in the haystack, so it's more of a slow and unreliable trickle than a flood.

SCPM: Not sure which/how many games Nicalis is bringing, but now we can be sure Cave Story+ is one of them. Thanks to WinterSnowfall for finding the entry. :)
NIce :). Though I hear there's some controversy around Nicalis... anybody care to elaborate on the topic? I'm hardly up to date with these type of things, but the gist of what I got is something to do with them getting all the money and the game dev none?
Post edited December 01, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: NIce :). Though I hear there's some controversy around Nicalis... anybody care to elaborate on the topic? I'm hardly up to date with these type of things, but the gist of what I got is something to do with them getting all the money and the game dev none?
In short, Nicalis is terrible in the communications department, be it customers or developers. If that reminds you of a certain someone, well, it's much worse.
https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/indie-publisher-nicalis-accused-of-ghosting-developers-withholding-patches
high rated
New company in the catalog: Big Heart Productions => Castle on the Coast (release December 2nd): retro-styled platformer with a giraffe as protagonist
high rated
Fatesworn, the new expansion to Kingdoms of Amalur has been scheduled for a 14th December release.
New company in the catalog: SSI. Not sure if a different company or the already in-catalog Strategic Simulations or if I shall do the hype work for GOG :P They developed many games. I hope for e.g. the Five Star General series (Panzer General/Allied General, People's General), Silent Hunter and good games I don't know yet about.
high rated
The-Business: New company in the catalog: SSI. Not sure if a different company or the already in-catalog Strategic Simulations or if I shall do the hype work for GOG :P They developed many games. I hope for e.g. the Five Star General series (Panzer General/Allied General, People's General), Silent Hunter and good games I don't know yet about.
This was for the 3 Forthright Entertainment releases today:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/rediscover_3_classic_games_from_forthright_entertainment_08e01