It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WinterSnowfall: The point of a GOG release, as always, is that some of us simply do not use Steam. Buying from devs directly is always nice, but quickly becomes unmanageable if you have an extensive game collection. Either way, there being more options is always a good thing.
Why would buying from the devs directly be unmanagable? I mean, it's the fully uncensored game with an offline installer you can redownload. People make a big deal here about how important the GOG offline installer is, and how they can back that up, so what's the difference?

The GOG offline installer for these games would be irrelevent if it isn't uncensored or have the adult patch as a DLC. You'd have to back up the GOG censored game, and then an off-site patch also... That would be pointless and extra work.

Options are good, but if it doesn't come uncensored or have the adult patch as a DLC hosted on GOG, then this release is largely pointless. GOG's market share is basically nothing, especially with games that come late to GOG. Steam provides teh exact same thing as GOG would in this case, and buying directly on the Kagura Games store is the best option. Where does GOG fit here? The people who refuse to buy on Steam or support developers directly, but also buy "adult" games? Nice, I'm sure that's a large group.

SCPM: There were 4 new entries added to the banned games list for Australia, Germany, China, etc. that appear to correspond to adult patches for the Kagura games, so it appears we are getting the base games + region locked adult patch DLC.
Nice, good info, and I hope that's the case.

My thing is that I want to see GOG offering something beyond what Steam is. If GOG is offering the patches as DLC on their store when Steam doesn't, then that looks good for GOG. If all they're doing is getting a game that was already on Steam for years, and it's the exact same thing, then it really doesn't say anything great about GOG.

Anime-BlackWolf: Hopefully GOG goes through their old stuff too and adds those patches missing here.
Totally agree.
Developer websites change. Vanish. The developer's 18 DLC page to "Highway Blossoms" was deleted a few months ago.

Everyone, who depends on that DLC download page, is now doomed.

Shops like GOG / Steam / whatever are larger, will hopefully be available years from now.
Post edited November 06, 2021 by Anime-BlackWolf
zeffyr: Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice, the upcoming standalone expansion for Shadow Tactics will come here on day one, December 6th, 7PM CET!

I have posted about the game before and only now GOG release is confirmed and without delay compared to Steam. The gamecard should show up soon.
ChrisG_: Ok that's really good know, thx for the update ! i was prepared to rip Mimimi apart for this but i guess i will not have to now.
Heh, same here. Didn't see this until now! I may have to buy this Day 1, I loved Shadow Tactics.
The-Business: Published by Kagura (edit: thank you Mr.Mumbles):
Acerola
Treasure Hunter Claire has been spotted in the GOG underworld of yet unreleased titles. A Kagura Games bundle release is most likely soon to come, if not imminent.
Post edited November 07, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
Anime-BlackWolf: Buy the game "normally" and optain the DLC with VPN
Uncensoring DLC is free, which means anyone who has bought the base game and is available to "buy" this DLC can gift it to you (or to anyone else living in a "censoring" country).
The-Business: Published by Kagura (edit: thank you Mr.Mumbles):
Acerola
WinterSnowfall: Treasure Hunter Claire has been spotted in the GOG underworld of yet unreleased titles. A Kagura Games bundle release is most likely soon to come, if not imminent.
There be booty! ARRRRR!!!
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Carry Castle and Thunderful Publishing for Source of Madness:

Source of Madness is a side-scrolling dark action roguelite set in the Loam Lands, a twisted Lovecraftian inspired world powered by procedural generation and AI machine learning. Take on the role of a new Acolyte as they embark on a nightmarish odyssey. Uncover the cosmic secrets of the Loam Lands and The Tower of Madness, the moon’s mysterious Citadel.

The horrific monsters you face are never the same, concocted with procedural generation and animated using a neural network AI.

Explosive close-combat magic, labyrinthine environmental exploration, powerful loot management and a skill tree filled with abilities, classes, and spells.
Edit 1:
Ringlab => Scorchlands: relaxing fantasy city builders on other planets

Edit 2:
Atomic Wolf, Pixel Crow => Fire Commander?

Fire Commander is a real time tactical game where you lead the most daring firefighting and rescue operations.
Lead the Most Daring Rescues

Suit up and become the leader of a firefighting unit. Go into inferno to save as many lives as you can. Fight an enemy that you can’t kill or outpower, only outsmart.
Stand Behind Your People's Back

Remember that being a firefighter is not just about achieving your goal. The firefighters will bond with each other and yourself. Your decisions will impact their lives.
Edit 3:
Starward Industries => The Invincible:
Set in a distant galaxy on the mysterious planet, Regis III, players will take on the role of scientist, Dr. Yasna, and can look forward to multiple story paths and endings in this cinematic adventure thriller. The story takes place in an alternative retro-future timeline, where digital technology has not been invented. Although humanity uses analog technology, it has conquered vast amounts of planets and ventured into many other galaxies thanks to it.
Post edited November 08, 2021 by The-Business
high rated
We will be getting The Prince and the Coward during the Made in Poland Sale which starts today:
https://www.pcworld.pl/news/GOG-Made-in-Poland-polskie-gry-w-swietnych-cenach,433474.html
SCPM: We will be getting The Prince and the Coward during the Made in Poland Sale which starts today:
https://www.pcworld.pl/news/GOG-Made-in-Poland-polskie-gry-w-swietnych-cenach,433474.html
YES! What a great news!
high rated
New company in the catalog: Studio Floris Kaayk => Next Space Rebels: develop increasingly complex rockets and launch them into space while in a story-driven setting (release on November 17th)
GroguSkywalker: There are rumors that skyrim could reach gog in 2 weeks ...
Edward_Carnby: Any source would be appreciated.
I read it on gog.com and on an English speaking forum.

Personally I don't think it will be released in gog this year. This will probably come two or three years from now.

But this is absurd, the game should already be on gog.com
high rated
It appears that a ghost ship hoisting the flag of Fleet Command has been spotted sailing on the GOG dark waters. Though its sightings have been only temporary.

Thanks to Ioz... I mean SCPM, for being the spotter :). I'll send Niddler to scout out for more.
WinterSnowfall: It appears that a ghost ship hoisting the flag of Fleet Command has been spotted sailing on the GOG dark waters. Though its sightings have been only temporary.

Thanks to Ioz... I mean SCPM, for being the spotter :). I'll send Niddler to scout out for more.
edit: oh, it and others are published by Strategy First on Steam. Well, will still be great to have them here. https://store.steampowered.com/app/2910/Fleet_Command/

This EA-published game game? I wonder if EA would still have publishing rights; it would certainly be great if more EA games showed up, though I have to imagine a number of other EA games would take a higher priority than these.
Post edited November 09, 2021 by tfishell
high rated
Fleet Command have been available before by DotEmu, maybe the publishing rights are with Focus Home Interactive now after they acquired DotEmu?

New companies in the catalog:
Tahoe Games => Rising Hell - Prologue
Toge Productions, Neon Doctrine => Rising Hell: action-platforming roguelike
high rated
New company in the catalog: Rolling Glory Jam => Rage in Peace:

On one fateful day, a Grim Reaper appears bearing news that Timmy will die today. With his head cut off. But the Grim Reaper did not specify when, where, or what will kill Timmy, giving him one final chance to realize his dream.
Gameplay

But achieving his dream will not be an easy task for Timmy. To reach his home, Timmy will have to avoid all the traps and obstacles that mysteriously show up to stop him from "cheating" death. Surprise and memorization will be the key for you to help Timmy postponing his demise, receive inner peace, and dying the way he always wished to.
Features

Learn from your mistakes and push forward as the universe works against you
Unravel the story of life, death, and acceptance
Explore the colorful, imaginative world and creatures, hand-drawn with cartoon style that gives colors to Timmy's adventure
As you go, enjoy dozens of fantastic songs, created in collaboration with various indie bands, featuring a diverse list of genres
Their What comes after also looks interesting:

What Comes After is a short experience, a heartwarming story, and a love letter to all of you who think you're a burden for other people.
Edit 1:
New developer/publisher entities in the catalog:

Matheus Reis => Vanaris Tactics: fantasy turn-based tactical RPG

PixelShard, KillHouse Games => Door Kickers: Action Squad - Professional Abroad DLC
Post edited November 10, 2021 by The-Business