It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
BanditKeith2: Thats weird I don't recall them delisted and I got em here awhile back I wonder if its a glitch or I missed a delisting or something
I didn't even remember those games being released here. >_>

At any rate, the gamecards can't be accessed right now. Not even via doing a search in the shop. Looks like this is more of an issue for the "What did just break?"-thread.

zeffyr: The games were here since 2008, just delisted for this morning and probably being relisted again.
Ah, ok. Honest mistake on my part. Pity, I thought that Interplay may finally bring some more games here.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by Nergal01
Nergal01: Just spotted Battle Chess, Battle Chess 2 - Chinese Chess and Battle Chess 4000 in the New games section. 8,69 € each, but the links don't work. Somebody jumped the gun again, I guess.
To add to my last reply I wonder if this a another version or something of them as I recall they used to be in a bundle and way cheaper then they are shown.. here when added up.. But I did put em in my chart to test something and it does indeed say I own em so I wonder what this is about here as I only got them on G.O.G nowhere else nor is my account to G.O.G linked elsewhere
Nergal01: Just spotted Battle Chess, Battle Chess 2 - Chinese Chess and Battle Chess 4000 in the New games section. 8,69 € each, but the links don't work. Somebody jumped the gun again, I guess.
zeffyr: The games were here since 2008, just delisted for this morning and probably being relisted again.
Ah I wonder why as I am sure they used to be in a bundle and way cheaper even when full priced ...even tested trying to buy em and it says I already own them so I doubt its a new version or something unless owns of the prior versions got these relisted ones too if there is any difference
Post edited October 29, 2021 by BanditKeith2
Nergal01: Ah, ok. Honest mistake on my part. Pity, I thought that Interplay may finally bring some more games here.
I have a feeling more chess games are coming (we know of Battle vs Chess at least)...

They could have been delisted/relisted wrongly when someone tried to add them to a bundle maybe... speculation: along with some other new games perhaps?

We should see some movement soon if that's the case.
WinterSnowfall: I have a feeling more chess games are coming (we know of Battle vs Chess at least)...

They could have been delisted/relisted wrongly when someone tried to add them to a bundle maybe... speculation: along with some other new games perhaps?

Interplay took a $6 bundle, raised its price to $10 over the years, removed the bundle and then sells the games separately for $10 each. A 400% price increase. This company is a joke.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by Grargar
Grargar: Interplay took a $6 bundle, raised its price to $10 over the years, removed the bundle and then sells each of the games separately for $10 each. A 400% price increase. This company is a joke.
Agreed they're painfully overpriced. An old local proverb says: 'tis not a fool he who asks, but he who pays. Be wise and give them no money :P.
high rated
SLP2000: Blue Max: Aces of the Great War and Das Boot: German U-Boat Simulation are upcoming from Ziggurat on Steam, so they should be released on GOG as well.
Developer Artech Digital Entertainment, Ltd. has been added to the catalog. Steam lists a release date of November 5th for both games.
WinterSnowfall: I have a feeling more chess games are coming (we know of Battle vs Chess at least)...

Grargar: Interplay took a $6 bundle, raised its price to $10 over the years, removed the bundle and then sells the games separately for $10 each. A 400% price increase. This company is a joke.
The company is no joke. They (Atari) are completely BROKE. I do not expect them to last more than 2-3 years from today. If at all.

They make their (little) income with this old stuff here, how are they supposed to stay afloat? :)
Post edited October 29, 2021 by Anime-BlackWolf
The developer behind Tactical Combat Department mentioned that GOG has yet to respond to his query regarding the game's release... Fingers crossed!

If you haven't heard about it yet - it's a turn based, squad based game, heavily inspired by the SWAT series. Very fun to play already, only recently launched in Steam's Early Access.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1298010/Tactical_Combat_Department/

Wishlist entry for anyone interested:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/tactical_combat_department
Post edited October 29, 2021 by Phaidox
Grargar: Interplay took a $6 bundle, raised its price to $10 over the years, removed the bundle and then sells the games separately for $10 each. A 400% price increase. This company is a joke.
Yikes! Now that's as scummy as they come. Good thing I already bought the package years ago.
high rated
I asked Secret Games Company, developer of upcoming 4X strategy game Ozymandias, if they were planning a GOG release and this is their answer (via email):

Yes, definitely! I'm not sure of the timings of each release, that's our publisher's call (Goblinz), but they're fans of GOG too so if it's not a simultaneous launch, it'll be shortly after the Steam one.
Post edited October 31, 2021 by ConsulCaesar
ConsulCaesar: I asked Secret Games Company, developer of upcoming 4X strategy game Ozymandias, if they were planning a GOG release and this is their answer (via email):

Yes, definitely! I'm not sure of the timings of each release, that's our publisher's call (Goblinz), but they're fans of GOG too so if it's not a simultaneous launch, it'll be shortly after the Steam one.
ConsulCaesar:
Not a surprise. The CEO of Goblinz always told me that he would release all their games on gog. Their goal is to release their games on as many platforms as possible. =)
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

"The Pixel Hunt, IKO, ARTE France" and ARTE France => Inua:
Inua is a mystical narrative adventure spanning several time periods in the Canadian far north.
Follow the story of Taïna, Peter and Simon, three characters separated by more than a century but whose destinies are mysteriously intertwined with Nanurluk, the great polar bear.
10 000 thousand years ago, nanurluk lived peacefully with her cubs? One day, motivated by ambition and their desire to show their superiority, humans attacked her. After a long and dire hunt, Nanurluk was slain ,disturbing the balance between man and nature.
Navigate through time and instill ideas into the minds of characters to bring back harmony to the world.
Tin Can Studio => Tin Can:
Red alert !

Your spaceship is about to explode!
You barely manage to flee aboard an escape pod, an old Medusa Class Space Raft.​

You are now lost in

the middle of empty space, left to your own devices in that tin can that may quickly become your tomb.

Around you, only a few vital systems are temporarily keeping you away from death. You will need all of them to protect you from the various dangers that lurk beyond your thin hull. Your resources are limited.
high rated
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice, the upcoming standalone expansion for Shadow Tactics will come here on day one, December 6th, 7PM CET!

I have posted about the game before and only now GOG release is confirmed and without delay compared to Steam. The gamecard should show up soon.
zeffyr: Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice, the upcoming standalone expansion for Shadow Tactics will come here on day one, December 6th, 7PM CET!

I have posted about the game before and only now GOG release is confirmed and without delay compared to Steam. The gamecard should show up soon.
Ok that's really good know, thx for the update ! i was prepared to rip Mimimi apart for this but i guess i will not have to now.
Post edited November 03, 2021 by ChrisG_
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Flazm / NEXT Studios => Time Loader (release today):

Time Loader is a story-driven, physics-based puzzle platformer with a twist. At the helm of a small robot, you'll travel back to the 90s to prevent a tragic accident. Explore the house of your creator, solve brain-teasing puzzles, acquire unique and powerful upgrades, and see common household items from an entirely new perspective!

But remember: meddling with time has serious consequences. You may succeed in changing the past, but can you deal with the result of your actions?
Glee-Cheese Studio => A Musical Story:

A Musical Story is a rhythm game set against a 70s backdrop. Explore the memories of Gabriel, a young man trying to come to terms with his situation through the connections to his musical memory. Each correctly played melody opens a new chapter into Gabriel’s past, bringing him closer to the truth.

Key Features
• Rekindle Gabriel’s memories with rhythmic button presses in time with the music
• Storytelling without words – discover Gabriel’s journey through music and visuals
• Gabriel’s story comes to life through a beautifully crafted art style created by Alexandre Rey
• Original soundtrack featuring 26 songs, composed and performed by Charles Bardin and Valentin Ducloux
• Play every song perfectly to unlock a hidden chapter
Strategy Forge S.A. and "Jujubee S.A., Strategy Forge S.A." => Punk Wars (release November 11): combat focused 4X in a diesel-punk setting
Post edited November 03, 2021 by The-Business