It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TomNuke: The Rance games would be a nice grab for them. Steam banned them when Mangagamer tried to release them there. Releasing these games might look good for GOG.
Andrey82: Agree. Rance 7 is a very good TBS, as I heard 6 and 8 - are extremely good RPGs.
Even the prestigious CRPG Book Project has a glowing review of it (page 503).
low rated
the Rance games are primarily visual novels with turn based combat and an unbelievable amount of rape. I can't imagine that gog wants games with this kind of content on their shop.
springtoiffel: the Rance games are primarily visual novels with turn based combat and an unbelievable amount of rape. I can't imagine that gog wants games with this kind of content on their shop.
A store that already carries Succubus and soon, I think, Subverse as well surely could handle something like Sengoku Rance too. I remember the characterisation and the story - including the naughty stuff of which the vast majority is skippable btw - as more of a satirical comment on genre tropes than anything else anyway. The turn-based strategy is where the meat and the actual game really is in Sengoku Rance.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Tunnel Vision Studio => Starsand (release on November 4th):
Starsand is a desert survival game set among the dunes of a remote planet. You are lost in a mysterious desert, scattered with the remnants of a lost civilization. Determined to survive, you must find water, food, shade, and shelter. But as you learn the secrets of these dunes, an ancient threat awakens...
high rated
New company combination in the catalog: "Future Games / Cranberry Production" - a Black Mirror 1-3 bundle?
high rated
Blue Max: Aces of the Great War and Das Boot: German U-Boat Simulation are upcoming from Ziggurat on Steam, so they should be released on GOG as well.
high rated
New developer in the catalog: Ares Dragonis => The Shore:
The Shore is a game that focuses on the mystery of the unknown on a forbidden island with horror elements. The whole story is based on mythology that goes deep through Lovecraft’s creations and beyond. Experience the world through immersive atmospheric gameplay. Encounter the most nightmarish Lovecraftian entities, save your daughters life while being haunted; try to survive and uncover the secrets behind the mystery of his own sanity.

Catchy Battles
Imagine they are gathered. All of them. Called to the surface, you can fight them, or avoid them until they are called back to the sea.
high rated
Bad Dream Games => Endling:

Will the last mother fox on Earth be able to save its three little cubs?

Experience what life would be like in a world ravaged by mankind through the eyes of the last fox on Earth in this eco-conscious adventure.

Discover the destructive force of the human race, as it corrupts, pollutes and exploits the most precious and valuable resources of the natural environments day after day.

FEATURES

Explore devastated environments based on real current issues.
Hunt other animals to feed your cubs and avoid becoming the prey.
Put your survival instinct to the test and get involved in emotionally taxing decisions.
Bring your pups to the last safe haven where humans cannot harm them.
Care for your cubs, feed them, and teach them new skills to make them less vulnerable.
Survive!
Herobeat Studios => One Hand Clappind:

One Hand Clapping is a 2D platformer that invites you to sing into your microphone to solve musical puzzles and discover the power of your voice as it changes the world.

This exceptionally unique game provides you the freedom to express yourself through its mechanics, helping you build confidence in both your singing voice and the voice within you. Don’t worry about hitting the wrong notes, One Hand Clapping is all about taking risks and learning from your mistakes. Find out just how far your voice can take you!

The world of One Hand Clapping is full of vibrant landscapes and mysterious characters portrayed through a warm, minimalist aesthetic that inspires self-expression without overwhelming the senses.
All you need is a microphone, headphones, and your voice to play!
Post edited October 27, 2021 by The-Business
About Succubus' missing DLCs, a dev announced this earlier today on the team's Discord:
Succubus Soundtrack, Artbook, and Comic will be available on GOG.com tomorrow, 3 pm CET.
(They will be also a part of"The Worshipper Bundle" on GOG.com)
high rated
New company in the catalog: Moebial Studios => Aquamarine, an adventure about surviving in a fantasy sea.
New companies in the catalog:

Octato => Airhead:
Airhead is an adventure through a sprawling interconnected world, where you must explore, evolve and overcome intricate puzzles to succeed.

You play as Airhead, a small Body and the round inflated organism it uses as a Head. And while Head is slowly but surely deflating, you have a chance to save its life.

To do so, you must use air tanks to keep Head inflated while you explore Airhead’s metroidvania-style world, searching for amazing abilities and upgrades that will unlock new areas and puzzles for you to overcome.

On your adventure, it will be up to you to uncover the true connection between Head, the air tanks, and the technology that litters the world, so you can save Head no matter the cost.
Uprising Studios, likely for Scarf
What does it mean to be a hero? To fulfill your destiny? Or to rebel against it? Scarf is an exciting singleplayer puzzle adventure that blends lyricism with a 3D platformer to offer an allegorical journey through beautiful worlds. Will you discover their secrets? And at what cost?

Immerse yourself in a metaphorical tale that reflects on what it means to be a hero. With your scarf as your only ally, your mission is to trap the rebellious souls that have created their own worlds.

Explore beautiful 3D landscapes, each with its own unique mechanics. Travel through different areas and learn new abilities that will allow you to overcome interesting challenges. Jump, glide, or swing as you discover the secrets of these new worlds.

Discover a rich mythology and reconstruct your own version of the facts by exploring the worlds created by the souls.
Enjoy an audiovisual section that will transport you to a fantasy dimension filled with light and color… but also shadows. Scarf is a slow-paced game that allows you to savor the beauty of each moment.
New company in the catalog: FinalBoss Games, maybe for LumberJack?
Jack is a humble Lumbearjack with a simple dream: to return to nature what is hers with the help of his trusty ax and his animal friends. Through real-time physics puzzles, fight destruction with destruction to thwart the sinister plans of up-and-coming industrial giant Evil Works.
Just spotted Battle Chess, Battle Chess 2 - Chinese Chess and Battle Chess 4000 in the New games section. 8,69 € each, but the links don't work. Somebody jumped the gun again, I guess.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by Nergal01
Nergal01: Just spotted Battle Chess, Battle Chess 2 - Chinese Chess and Battle Chess 4000 in the New games section. 8,69 € each, but the links don't work.
Thats weird I don't recall them delisted and I got em here awhile back I wonder if its a glitch or I missed a delisting or something
Nergal01: Just spotted Battle Chess, Battle Chess 2 - Chinese Chess and Battle Chess 4000 in the New games section. 8,69 € each, but the links don't work. Somebody jumped the gun again, I guess.
The games were here since 2008, just delisted for this morning and probably being relisted again.