It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Andrey82: Martha is Dead trailer have GOG logo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8n2NlZx7Vo
I don't understand the trailer.

Is it supposed to be a horror game? Or a realistic life simulator of the protagonist?
Free "Void of Sorrows" expansion for Blue Fire was released yesterday, I guess it's going to take the usual couple of days(?) until it hits GoG too.
Souno's Curse, which will be a kickstarted Medroidvania, has "GOG" witten on it's main artwork :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kiroteam/sounos-curse
low rated
Hey folks, I know this is not exaclty the thing that this thread is about, but there are many classic games that are not available on GOG, and they easily could be. Probably GOG rejected them for some reason, but I still want them here.

Could you please vote here, so GOG could see that there's an interest in getting those games on GOG.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/niche_classic_games_available_elswhere
high rated
SLP2000: Hey folks, I know this is not exaclty the thing that this thread is about, but there are many classic games that are not available on GOG, and they easily could be. Probably GOG rejected them for some reason, but I still want them here.

Could you please vote here, so GOG could see that there's an interest in getting those games on GOG.

Vote on specific wishlists for those specific games rather than clogging up with stupid wishlist entries.
SLP2000: Could you please vote here, so GOG could see that there's an interest in getting those games on GOG.
I don't doubt your intentions are good, but I agree with Prah that what you are doing is not a good idea.

Either vote on the wishlist entries of those games or even better, if you're feeling adventurous you can lobby the devs/publishers of those games (I've seen some doing it on Twitter for example), asking for a GOG release.

Talking to GOG, especially via consolidated and vague wishlist entries, would make even Don Quixote envious ;).
Post edited October 02, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
low rated
Sorry guys, but you are wrong. None of this games will get more than couple of hundreds votes. Those are niche games, not Mechwarrior or Black&White. They won't be visible on wishlist.

But as a general idea, people may vote for it even if they don't care about those particular games.
SLP2000: Hey folks, I know this is not exaclty the thing that this thread is about, but there are many classic games that are not available on GOG, and they easily could be. Probably GOG rejected them for some reason, but I still want them here.

If you want to contribute specific-game wishlist entries to this thread, that'd be nice -

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/suggest_games_esp_indie_w_300_votes_on_the_community_wishlist_that_people_should_vote_for_p

Or create a whole new thread with specific-game wishlist entries and preferably links to YouTube gameplay.
Post edited October 02, 2021 by tfishell
high rated
The situation so far:

Balazs Rozsa, Elasto Mania Team - Elasto Mania 1 & 2 / Action SuperCross
Hummingwarp Interactive - Secret Little Haven
Galvanic Games - Wizard with a Gun (2022)
Sonalysts - Fleet Command, Sub Command, Dangerous Waters, 668(I) Hunter Killer

Sub-forums:
Serious Sam 2
Serious Sam 3

Hidden data:
The Abbey
RAGE
Mafia: Definitive Edition
Culpa Innata
Demon Turf

GOG logo on websites/trailers:
Souno's Curse

Legacy hidden data:
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Skyrim
Civilization V
Wages of War
Army Men: Air Tactics
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
Army Men: Sarge's War
Again, Serious Sam 2 & 3 forums are gone already

we have to wait more times
Post edited October 02, 2021 by FulVal

As pointed out in the comments to the wishlist entry it looks like that's already happening and we may also have to thank the HITMAN debacle for that, in part at least.
I could definitely see Desert Thunder, Gun Metal, Street Racing Syndicate, and especially the Terra Lander's and Bomber - which GoG may have considered the bottom-of-the-barrel of the bottom-of-the-barrel until now - having been released in a "here's a couple classics you guys have been asking about, more to follow soon™ so please do stick around" kind of way.

Same with Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain which may have been re-released earlier than planned ("missing" the 25 years anniversary of its original PS release on the 1st of November 1996) to further calm the waves.

SLP2000: Sorry guys, but you are wrong. None of this games will get more than couple of hundreds votes. Those are niche games, not Mechwarrior or Black&White. They won't be visible on wishlist.
Couple of those niche games that prove the contrary:
Dragon Lore 2, Konung 3, Return to Mysterious Island 2, Salammbo: Battle for Carthage, Ring: The Legend of the Nibelungen, Commander Blood, Big Bug Bang, Asghan the Dragon Slayer, Chameleon, Overpass, Aeon of Sands: The Trail, Betrayer, You Are Empty, Vivisector: Beast Within, the Geister series (Geisterschiff, Geisterturm, Geisterjaeger), Realms of Antiquity, Highfleet, Star Fleet II: Krellan Commander, Deleveled, Vectronom, THOTH, Ynglet, Reky, Drone Swarm, UnReal World, Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok, All Walls Must Fall, The Fall: Last Days of Gaia, Judge Dredd, Krai Mira, Creature Shock, Leather Goddesses of Phobos, Night Trap, Man Enough, Dime City, Bazooka Sue, Metropolis: Lux Obscura, Emmanuelle: A Game of Eroticism, Geisha, Fascination, Riana Rouge, RHEM quadrology, etc.
Post edited October 03, 2021 by Swedrami
Plus the point of the wishlist is to indicate that a given game has enough interest to make it profitable. If people 'don't care about those particular games' that's a reason for GOG not to sell them.
Post edited October 03, 2021 by VanishedOne
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

40 Giants Entertainment => Reverie Knights Tactics:

Reverie Knights is a story-driven RPG, featuring turn-based battles in a 2D isometric grid and decisions that alter the story and the way characters will develop during the game.

Embark on an expedition to find Lennorien, the long-lost elven city to save the ones you lost, while fighting the goblin menace that spread terror across the continent! Lead your party of heroes, each one with distinct, special abilities and skills, allowing you to use multiple battle strategies to defeat your enemies. Discover a fantasy world featuring deep map and scenario exploration in an epic adventure, visual novel style! Craft new items and accessories from the treasures you collect and use them as tactical advantage every time you configure your characters.
Lapovich Team => Master of Mayhem or Kapital: Sparks of Revolution, likely the latter:

Kapital: Sparks of Revolution is a sandbox economy simulation game about class struggle. You take the role of the new mayor of a 20th century city that was recently destroyed by the Great War. Your mission is to restore the city to its former glory. Manage limited resources to satisfy people’s needs, bring new laws and unlock new technologies. Fight crime and suppress protests. Resolve social conflicts and shape the future of your society!
GAME FEATURES

Kapital is a hybrid of city-builder and society management game. You play as a new mayor of the city that was recently destroyed by war. Your goal is to restore the city to former glory by managing limited resources, resolving social conflicts and overcoming crisis situations.

DIVIDED SOCIETY
The population of your city consists of 3 classes: nobles, bourgeois and workers

Nobles are rich and educated people who get their privileged status by birthright.
Bourgeois are self-employed businessmen, who earned their fortune by hard-work and luck.
Workers are common people who don’t have any property or education.

All of them want a better tomorrow.

CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Rebuilding the city is not an easy task. Your resources are limited, so you have to decide who will get food and shelter first. Be prepared to face new threats on a regular basis.

PROTESTS AND RIOTS
There is no way you can make everyone in the city happy. People with unsatisfied needs will protest and riot. You have to decide which class to support and which to suppress.

SHAPING THE FUTURE
As a ruler of the city, you have the power to bring new laws which shape your society. Which class will become dominant in a new political system? Only you have the answer.
Terminist Arcade: should be Hyperviolent
HYPERVIOLENT is a brutal old-school FPS in the style of classic sprite-based 3D games from the 1990s, such as DOOM, Duke Nukem 3D, and Shadow Warrior.
Post edited October 04, 2021 by The-Business
high rated
New company in the catalog: Nullpointer Games for Into The Pit:
As members of a family of lore-hunting mystics, you and your cousin Luridia separately wander the land following rumors of occult power. After discovering a demonic pit in a nearby village, Luridia’s once prolific letters grow silent.

Something has gone terribly wrong.

Now it is up to you to journey to the desolate hamlet under dark eldritch skies. What did Luridia discover? And what great power has this village unearthed?

Key Features:
FIGHT WITH CHAOTIC MAGIC - experiment with various spells and powers to become an unstoppable magical force
SHIFTING TREACHEROUS DUNGEONS - high-octane energy and short-paced levels will keep you on your toes. You’ll never know what horror lies beyond the next corner.
GROW YOUR POWERS - rescue villagers to open shops for permanent upgrades to prolong your runs and maximize your potential
CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGE - mix keys and runes gathered on your journeys to generate and combine different dungeon encounters.
Breathedge also got a free update called "The Leia Center" which should arrive here whenever it does, I guess.