It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCAgent: Wait, your link goes to the Hitman GOTY forum, its got nothing to do with Mafia DE.
A lot of people are extremely angry because of the release of a service-game like Hitman, which makes them give up on GOG entirely. I agree that this release shouldn't have happened, but as long as we still get true DRM-free release around here, I'll simply ignore the misstep.

If Mafia DE is released here, I'll give it a look. :)
Oh, I see now.
I agree that the release of HITMAN GOTY is mishandled, its a singleplayer game that relies heavily on online elements, its a very unique case and a complicated subject, this is not the thread for this, so lets drop it.

Anyway, Mafia DE is indeed denuvo-free, I hope we see it here soon.
Post edited September 24, 2021 by SCAgent
high rated
A sub-forum has appeared for Concordia: Digital Edition
https://www.gog.com/forum/concordia_digital_edition

Entries have been found in GOG's API for Army Men: Sarge's Heroes, Close Combat 1, and Gun Metal. The first two appear to have been there for over 3 years at the very least, so there's no telling how much longer we'll need to wait for them to be released. As always, thank you to WinterSnowfall for discovering them. :)
Post edited September 24, 2021 by SCPM
SCPM: thank you to WinterSnowfall for discovering them. :)
I fumble in the dark and sometimes trip on something, as usual :P.

SCPM: Entries have been found in GOG's API for Army Men: Sarge's Heroes, Close Combat 1, and Gun Metal.
And let's not forget about Army Men: Air Tactics, which has also been there for ages. Close Combat 1 is a strange one, as AFAIK it is being offered as a freebie with any Close Combat game you buy on GOG. Perhaps it had an ID once, but since it's not exactly purchasable, it's not properly listed.
WinterSnowfall: And let's not forget about Army Men: Air Tactics, which has also been there for ages. Close Combat 1 is a strange one, as AFAIK it is being offered as a freebie with any Close Combat game you buy on GOG. Perhaps it had an ID once, but since it's not exactly purchasable, it's not properly listed.
Ah, I wasn't familiar with Close Combat 1 already being available. And, there's also Army Men: Sarge's War on the sidelines.
SCPM: And, there's also Army Men: Sarge's War on the sidelines.
How many of these games were there ever released? I read Sarge's Heroes as Sarge's War :P. Anyway, I guess all of them may be stuck in limbo for now, if they were not released with the rest of the games in the series, some years ago.
SCPM: And, there's also Army Men: Sarge's War on the sidelines.
WinterSnowfall: How many of these games were there ever released? I read Sarge's Heroes as Sarge's War :P. Anyway, I guess all of them may be stuck in limbo for now, if they were not released with the rest of the games in the series, some years ago.
Perhaps these have compatibility issues. But, there's still about a dozen Army Men games missing from GOG:
https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/army-men-universe
SCPM: Gun Metal
That's neat. There are various games with 150-300 wishlist votes and pretty cheap on Steam so they're low-priority for GOG, but I'd like to see them show up. (Buka Entertainment, missing 1C titles, Funbox, etc.)

(there's also the 1998 shooter Gunmetal but afaik the rights are with Campbell Saunders legal firm and I've never been able to contact them)

Some of the related ideas I asked staff to forward to biz-dev (not all these fit the categories I mentioned above):
* Daemonica (Cinemax, Inquisitor devs)
* Chrome (Techland)
* Gunpoint
* Zeno Clash
* Das Geisterschiff
* Gold Rush! Complete-Collection Bundle (Sunlight Games)
* Gun Metal (Rage Software) / Funbox Media games
* Thomas was Alone
* look at Gothic II (Vanilla) and Gothic Reloaded Mod wishlist entries
* GODS Remastered
* The Consuming Shadow
* Double Fine's The Cave
* Buka Entertainment games
* Second Sight (has since shown up)
* Mothergunship (has since shown up)
* 1C Entertainment games on Steam that are still missing here and might be worth bringing: 7.62, Planet Alcatraz, etc.
* Konung 3
* Cursed Mountain
* X-Blades
* Bullet Witch
* Huniecam
* Asghan: The Dragon Slayer
* Carpe Fulgar games
Post edited September 24, 2021 by tfishell
SCPM: Gun Metal.
Zoom Platform has Gun Metal for $2.99.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Byte Barrel: They are working on Mythbusters: The Game and Forgive Me Father.
Philips P.O.V. Entertainment Group. Could be Mystic Midway: Rest in Pieces or Voyeur.
The-Business: Philips P.O.V. Entertainment Group. Could be Mystic Midway: Rest in Pieces or Voyeur.
And/or Zombie Dinos from Planet Zeltoid

https://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Philips%20P.O.V.%20Entertainment%20Group
*notices Voyeur in that game list* FMV at its finest. ;)
high rated
New company in the catalog: Eutechnyx. Is it Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance?
Post edited September 28, 2021 by The-Business
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Eutechnyx. Is it Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance?
Don't know why, but I've got impression that it will be rather something like Big Mutha Trucker or other mediocre car game (without licences).
MartiusR: Don't know why, but I've got impression that it will be rather something like Big Mutha Trucker or other mediocre car game (without licences).
Did they create any decent games? All games of them I recall are at best mediocre.