It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New company in the catalog (one person developer): Mischief for Adios:
Adios is a cinematic first-person game about sticking to a complicated decision.

You're a pig farmer in Kansas. It's October. Cold, crisp mornings are the norm, and you have decided that you're no longer okay with letting the mob use your pigs to dispose of bodies. When your old friend - a hitman - arrives with his assistant to deliver another body, you finally screw up the courage to tell them that you're done.

Your friend doesn't want you to stop. He knows that there's no such thing as quitting, so he'll try to convince you that you're making a mistake. You spend the day together, doing chores and exploring the nooks and crannies of an authentic environment in the American Midwest alongside the man who will be forced to kill you, if he can't convince you to stay.

How you respond will determine the rest of your life.

Adios means goodbye.
Any news about Idol Manager coming to GOG? Played the demo, it's a pretty solid and fun game for those into management games.
high rated
New entities in the catalog: Fabien Weibel and Fabien Weibel, Mooneye Studios for Haven Park (releases on August 5th):
Explore a tiny and peaceful open world. Meet and talk to the campers, find the resources required to build cosy little campings and keep the campers happy. You will also have plenty of side quests on your journey. But no rush, this place is your safe haven to discover!

Haven Park was inspired by games like A Short Hike or Animal Crossing, so if you are a fan of those, this game is definitely for you!
The-Business: New company in the catalog (one person developer): Mischief for Adios:
That was... sooner than I expected, but hey, I'm glad :P.
high rated
Mortal Shell already has a GOG page, but now it's confirmed to be launching on August 18, alongside the Virtuous Cycle dlc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8HZ70J8eXU
Hello everyone!

Were there any news if Highfleet will arive at GOG at some point? Game looks quite unteresting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF5T0aOzWFc

Also, were there any news about Assassin's Creed 2-3, Far Cry 3 or Tomb Raider games starting from 2013 reboot is coming to GOG?
high rated
Andrey82: Were there any news if Highfleet will arive at GOG at some point? Game looks quite interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF5T0aOzWFc
No official or unofficial word on this yet, I believe.
GoG could already be in talks with MicroProse/Highfleet's dev behind the scenes though.

Ambition: A Minuet in Power has just been confirmed for a 18th of August release date.
While there's no sign of or confirmation for a GoG release in the corresponding release date trailer it's explicitly mentioned on the crowdfunding campaign's page:
"It will be delivered in ... DRM-free versions on ... GoG and our website."
Post edited July 29, 2021 by Swedrami
high rated
Swedrami: Ambition: A Minuet in Power has just been confirmed for a 18th of August release date.
While there's no sign of or confirmation for a GoG release in the corresponding release date trailer it's explicitly mentioned on the crowdfunding campaign's page:
"It will be delivered in ... DRM-free versions on ... GoG and our website."
I'm a backer of Ambition: A Minuet in Power. Three months ago they send me a BackerKit survey and one of the questions was If I want Steam or GOG key for my reward.
I saw that the Mafia Games were on sale and thought this was going to be the announcement of the definitive edition(s) coming to GOG. Hopefully it comes soon.
13ison: Hopefully it comes soon.
Naaaah. I think this release reserved for the nex big sale (september perhaps ?).
I will back soon to original Mafia II release... that "definitive edition" is only a crap release... (I'll NOT going to buy it here!!)

Mafia III d.e. is the same Mafia III game...
13ison: I saw that the Mafia Games were on sale and thought this was going to be the announcement of the definitive edition(s) coming to GOG. Hopefully it comes soon.
Agreed. I really want to play the remake of the original!
New company in the catalog: Hummingwarp Interactive, might be Secret Little Haven
Secret Little Haven is a game about old computers, community, creativity, fandom, gender, and the internet. Alex Cole is a teenage trans girl in 1999 who has yet to figure herself out. She spends much of her free time on the internet, browsing a fan forum for her favorite magical girl show, and chatting with her friends.
Join her on her story of self-discovery through friendship and media as she explores her computer for the treasures and curiosities of the early internet.
low rated
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Hummingwarp Interactive, might be Secret Little Haven

Secret Little Haven is a game about old computers, community, creativity, fandom, gender, and the internet. Alex Cole is a teenage trans girl in 1999 who has yet to figure herself out. She spends much of her free time on the internet, browsing a fan forum for her favorite magical girl show, and chatting with her friends.
Join her on her story of self-discovery through friendship and media as she explores her computer for the treasures and curiosities of the early internet.
The-Business:
Sigh. Not again.

Apparently whoever got in control of Gog releases decided that a new controversy every day and a thread full of every single post downvoted is the "new normal". I guess I should already prepare a big bucket of popcorn.
low rated
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Hummingwarp Interactive, might be Secret Little Haven
Sigh. Not again.
Apparently whoever got in control of Gog releases decided that a new controversy every day and a thread full of every single post downvoted is the "new normal". I guess I should already prepare a big bucket of popcorn.
joppo:
It's all about balance.
All GoG needs to do is to release something that's the opposite of whatever Secret Little Haven is about, optimally on the same day, and all would be good. At least as far as I'm concerned.