It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New company in the catalog: Valorware, maybe Pinku Kult: Hex Mortis, or the 9th Dawn series bundled.
high rated
'Worldwalker Games' plans to release Wildermyth 'probably in a couple of months'.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/763890/discussions/0/3342162929517690952/
high rated
The Sinking City is on sale on the Steam store again.
In the redist folder of the game there is a GOG folder with galaxy dlls.
Centur10n86: The Sinking City is on sale on the Steam store again.
Interesting. I just had a look at the Steam page and it kinda looks like this is the version of the game which was suddenly released a few months ago, after the game had been pulled from Steam. Y'know, the version which Frogwares have basically disavowed, claiming it's an unauthorized pirated copy uploaded by Nacon, the publisher.

The version on Steam also seems to have no paid DLC associated with it, but if I remember correctly, the original version released a few years ago did have paid DLC. So if this version comes to GOG at some point, be aware that it might not be the complete package originally released on Steam in 2019.
Post edited June 27, 2021 by Exsurgent
Centur10n86: The Sinking City is on sale on the Steam store again.
Great news!
So is this finally the version the developer wants to sell or another Nacon hackjob?
Nergal01: So is this finally the version the developer wants to sell or another Nacon hackjob?
The store page lists Nacon as the publisher, so it's the hackjob version according to Frogwares
Was trying to find out if the 'Pixel Perfect' Final fantasies are coming to GOG & ran across this... https://www.reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/g3xh93/final_fantasy_vii_remake_on_pc_leaked_by_gog/

Wondering if anyone has seen anything about the others though?
bluethief: The store page lists Nacon as the publisher, so it's the hackjob version according to Frogwares
Thx. Yeah, I'll be waiting for the legit one.

JunglePredator: Was trying to find out if the 'Pixel Perfect' Final fantasies are coming to GOG & ran across this... https://www.reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/g3xh93/final_fantasy_vii_remake_on_pc_leaked_by_gog/

I'm afraid that in itself doesn't mean much. I mean, you can connect Galaxy to your PS account already, and I've seen people on my friends list play stuff like Ghost of Tsushima or The Last of Us Part II.
Post edited June 27, 2021 by Nergal01
What this places really needs is suikoden series I would buy those up so fast it would be crazy. Favorite games series other final fantasy
JunglePredator: Was trying to find out if the 'Pixel Perfect' Final fantasies are coming to GOG & ran across this... https://www.reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/g3xh93/final_fantasy_vii_remake_on_pc_leaked_by_gog/

That post is pretty old. I wouldn't expect the FF games here for a long time, if they even do ever show up
Post edited June 28, 2021 by tfishell

Galaxy can show games that are not on GOG, for the simple reason that it pulls info from multiple stores, both on PC and consoles.

Go ahead, try searching for any game you can think of, even online-only ones such as World of Warcraft. Galaxy will have a page for it.
Post edited June 28, 2021 by Grargar
high rated
New company in the catalog: Sassybot who developed e.g. Winkeltje:

Winkeltje is a game about running a shop in the days of old. Start with a small shop and work your way to riches as you decide what furniture to use and what goods to sell. As your shop grows you can unlock decorations to attract more customers and storage to increase the number of goods that can be stored.

When you reach the limits you can use the shop builder tool to expand. Choose what floors, walls, windows, and doors you like in your shop. During the day-to-day business, you will encounter events and season changes that will affect the supply, demand, and more! What kind of shop will you make? Play Winkeltje and find out!
Post edited June 28, 2021 by The-Business
high rated
New company in the catalog: Accidental Queens - maybe the collection of Alt-Frequencies, A Normal Lost Phone and Another Lost Phone: Laura's Story.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Sbug Games for Webbed: platformer with a spider as protagonist - warning: game contains bugs ;-)

Blyts - possibly for Slender Threads:
Slender Threads is a point-and-click thriller adventure where unseen forces bind the fate of an unremarkable traveling salesman to the peculiar town he one day arrives in.