It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FulVal: I think that will be Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
RPGler: That would be great. But that version is not available in Germany in general, I guess.
Sleeping Dogs DE was shortly available and now is gone when visiting the front page from a German IP.
Post edited June 09, 2021 by Ueber
RPGler: That would be great. But that version is not available in Germany in general, I guess.
Ueber: Sleeping Dogs DE was shortly available and now is gone when visiting the front page from a German IP.
I can access it. It also has a German age rating.
Ueber: Sleeping Dogs DE was shortly available and now is gone when visiting the front page from a German IP.
RPGler: I can access it. It also has a German age rating.
Yes now I can access also properly, it appears that it was just the general traffic, which caused links to not work and items to disappear :D
I was lucky and got it.
A shame it's region locked.
Edit: Wait, I can still access it.
Maybe you had a temporal issue?
Post edited June 09, 2021 by NuffCatnip
NuffCatnip: I was lucky and got it.
In some cases the lock comes a few hours after release. But since this has an FSK rating display should it not be save?
I guess GOG just foolishly assumed that the Definitive Edition has an USK 18 rating just because the vanilla version has one.
NuffCatnip: I was lucky and got it.
Anothername: In some cases the lock comes a few hours after release. But since this has an FSK rating display should it not be save?
I'm at work, I quickly bought Sleeping Dogs without looking at the store page, didn't know it had a rating. :P
It seems like Sleeping Dogs is only on List A of the BPjM. Meaning it has to be hidden from minors. Not more.
And it also seems like that GOG has the only German DE without Geolock. Nice.

This is a very German topic.
Post edited June 09, 2021 by RPGler
FulVal: I think that will be Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
Add Thief 2014 to the list.
New company in the catalog: Bad Minions for Alchemist Adventure:
Alchemist Adventure is an RPG, Action and Adventure game based in Alchemy which allows you to create your own means to explore a world of science and fantasy. The player will unlock the secrets of the past by using the power of potions, defeat threatening enemies, solve puzzles and transform the environment to become a true alchemist. The player starts as a young woman who is waked up, confused and without memories, by a mysterious flying homunculus. The game brings a journey of self-knowledge and survival in the region of Isur, former home of brilliant alchemists, but now abandoned and devastated. Together, the characters will face deadly danger in an adventure that comes to challenge their skills and friendship.
Information

Game Length: 10~15 hours
Languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Russian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Turkish and Arabic.

Create Elements
Make your own potion: Combine Air and Fire to create Lightning. Change flasks to transform an explosion into a barrier!

​Interactive Environment
Through alchemy, raise the water level of a lake, cross a river by creating ice platforms, use the wind to move objects, create lightning to start an engine.

​Alchemy puzzles
Solve challenging puzzles using potions, finding the right element, the right flask, and most importantly, using your wits!
does anyone knows what happened to Drakensang: The River of Time? the last time I was here I read that GOG had some problems running the game on Windows 10.
Karam925: does anyone knows what happened to Drakensang: The River of Time? the last time I was here I read that GOG had some problems running the game on Windows 10.
In the German version of GOG you saw the title in the sites topic when they released Drakensang. So, they must have planned it. But no one seems to know.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Lavapotion for Songs of Conquest:

WHAT TYPE OF GAME IS SONGS OF CONQUEST?
— Songs of Conquest is a turn based game where you build a kingdom, raise armies and control powerful magicians called wielders. You’ll quest around for loot, fight monsters, optimize build orders and strategies to pick off the enemy teams. We call it Classic Adventure Strategy, for short.

HOW DO YOU CONQUER, WILL THERE BE COMBAT?
— Combat will be a major part of the game. You’ll recruit troops and your wielders will command them on the battlefield. The wielders harness a magic called “The essence”. By combining your wielders skills with the essence of the troops you get access to powerful spells.
DANG! for Boomerang X:

Whispers bubble from fresh cracks in the ground, echoing through the abandoned depths and primordial woods. A black flow cuts through stone and threatens to spill once more across the world. The ancient tetraform calls, and with it come unearthly powers.

Catapult yourself through the air, use the power drawn from fallen creatures to slow time, and cut through the swarms of dark beings with a razor-edge boomerang. Travel through once bustling locales, sacrificed to hide a myth, and descend the Godpath into the lost realms below. Cleanse these halls and ensure that whatever lies beneath doesn’t come back.
Post edited June 10, 2021 by The-Business
The-Business: Lavapotion for Songs of Conquest
Nice. More HoMM-alikes are certainly welcome, and this one's looking pretty ace at least as far as the art department is concerned. Apparently, they're finally going to show off more of the game this Sunday during PC Gamer's E3 event.
high rated
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Lavapotion for Songs of Conquest:

WHAT TYPE OF GAME IS SONGS OF CONQUEST?
— Songs of Conquest is a turn based game where you build a kingdom, raise armies and control powerful magicians called wielders. You’ll quest around for loot, fight monsters, optimize build orders and strategies to pick off the enemy teams. We call it Classic Adventure Strategy, for short.

HOW DO YOU CONQUER, WILL THERE BE COMBAT?
— Combat will be a major part of the game. You’ll recruit troops and your wielders will command them on the battlefield. The wielders harness a magic called “The essence”. By combining your wielders skills with the essence of the troops you get access to powerful spells.
The-Business:
VERY nice.

As per this banner The First Samurai and North and South are also inbound.
Kudos to @RawSteelUT for pointing it out.
Post edited June 11, 2021 by Swedrami