It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Slick_JMista: Is Doom 2016 coming to GoG anytime, soon?
Doom is coming to us all. Eventually.
No More Heroes 1 and 2 release on Steam June 9th published by XSEED Games, Marvelous USA.
Hopefully they'll show us some love as well. :P

Steam page

Edit: Scratch that, I never realized they had such a huge catalogue on Steam. :P
Post edited June 04, 2021 by NuffCatnip
low rated
One of the (several) games I wish they arrive here is from Disney who has already brought some games on GOG.

I am talking about the AWESOME racing game Split/Second Velocity.
I already have copies for PC (physical and steam), PS Vita (digital PSP version), and PS3.
I don't know if it will ever arrive here, but if you are into arcade racing games and you can get a copy, do it!
trusteft: One of the (several) games I wish they arrive here is from Disney who has already brought some games on GOG.

I already have copies for PC (physical and steam), PS Vita (digital PSP version), and PS3.
I don't know if it will ever arrive here, but if you are into arcade racing games and you can get a copy, do it!
Unfortunately for fans of racing games GOG is not suitable at all: there are almost no such games (and especially those with real cars).
trusteft: One of the (several) games I wish they arrive here is from Disney who has already brought some games on GOG.

Loger13: Unfortunately for fans of racing games GOG is not suitable at all: there are almost no such games (and especially those with real cars).
Older racing games is a problem due to licensing for the cars, I know and hate that. Which is why it will suck even more for future generations since there are no more physical releases for the PC and soon consoles.

Split Second Velocity has made up cars so that shouldn't be an issue. :)
Loger13: Unfortunately for fans of racing games GOG is not suitable at all: there are almost no such games (and especially those with real cars).
trusteft: Older racing games is a problem due to licensing for the cars, I know and hate that. Which is why it will suck even more for future generations since there are no more physical releases for the PC and soon consoles.

Split Second Velocity has made up cars so that shouldn't be an issue. :)
It's not even about those where the license for cars has expired - everything is clear with them. But there are many that are still on sale. But not here.
high rated
"Games that we wish were confirmed for GOG" :P
New companies in the catalog: Nerd Monkeys and Hatinh Interactive for Out of Line: 2D sidescrolling puzzle game.
high rated
New companies and groups in the catalog:

United Front Games - Sleeping Dogs should be the only option for the game to be released. It's an open world action adventure similar to the GTA series.

Clover Bite - probably for GRIME:
Destroy... Absorb... Grow... GRIME is a fast and unforgiving Action-Adventure RPG in which you crush your foes with living weapons that mutate form and function, and then consume their remains with a black hole to strengthen your vessel as you break apart a world of anatomical horror and intrigue.

Eye-Popping Surrealism
Explore weeping caves, face-covered desserts, and distinct civilizations all rendered in
unearthly 3D. Face foes born from the world itself, and swallow them whole.

Death-Defying Combat
Punish enemies by parrying their attacks, smash them from the ground or even airborne, and absorb them to grow your strength as you wage war on a living world

Living Weapons
Seamlessly swap weapons made of living creatures that mutate form during combat, from clawing swords to centipede whips..

Unique Skill Tree Progression
Consume bosses to gain game-changing abilities. Hunt down and absorb challenging monsters to progress through your skill tree and bring true customization to your play style.

Face off against menacing bosses
Find and kill bosses dozens of times your size and gain new abilities that will let you explore further into the world of GRIME.
OpenTTD (Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe) - an open source game:
OpenTTD is an open source simulation game based upon the popular Microprose game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe", written by Chris Sawyer. It attempts to mimic the original game as closely as possible while extending it with new features.
The-Business: United Front Games - Sleeping Dogs
Nice.
I think that will be Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
FulVal: I think that will be Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
That would be great. But that version is not available in Germany in general, I guess.
Only that version will come here...
I'm still waiting for the original Human Revolution.
high rated
There is massive mod for Gothic called Chronicles of Myrtana coming there.
https://www.gog.com/game/the_chronicles_of_myrtana_archolos