It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No DooM today lol

A next time (or a next year?)
No Doom today, my love has gone away
The bottle stands for lorn, a symbol of the dawn
No Doom today, it seems a common sight
But people passing by, don't know the reason why

How could they know just what this message means?
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams

No Doom today, it wasn't always so
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
As music played the faster did we dance
We felt it both at once, the start of our romance

How could they know just what this message means?
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
Still waiting on Binding of Isaac...
Post edited May 07, 2021 by Truth437
dbzlotrfan: Could we get the chip's challenge games here?
Contact the dev and see if he's interested
Swedrami:
You made my day reminding me of this song, good taste!
For those who don't know its called "no milk today" by hermans hermits from 1966, have a listen won't disappoint.

Anyhoo, I saw the doom2016 banner before it was removed and got needlessly excited, hopefully its arrives soon.
Post edited May 07, 2021 by SCAgent
Guess I'll keep playing Doom Eternal on my PS4 for now. :P
NuffCatnip: Guess I'll keep playing Doom Eternal on my PS4 for now. :P
I seem to have a difficult time when aiming :D No matter the game.
NuffCatnip: Guess I'll keep playing Doom Eternal on my PS4 for now. :P
patrikc: I seem to have a difficult time when aiming :D No matter the game.
At times I struggle with aiming as well, but as long as I don't have to shoot a few pixel big weak spot it's not too bad.
I had to replay through quite a few parts in Eternal though and Doom 2016 and Rage 2...and other shooters. :P
When I bought The Outer Worlds for the PS4, I've sometimes even had a bad time picking up items. xD

Might be because I always disable auto aim. Where's the fun in playing a shooter if the most important part is automated for you. :)
Post edited May 07, 2021 by NuffCatnip
NuffCatnip: When I bought The Outer Worlds for the PS4, I've sometimes even had a bad time picking up items. xD
Ah, I know how it feels like. It was a real pain to aim properly, or even pan the camera at times :P
So much so that I caved in and bought a Xim adapter. Strange experience overall, so I went back to the Dualshock. And I noticed slight improvement over time.
high rated
"New" company in the catalog: UMEO Studios (so far only in combination with Toplitz Productions). New Farmer's Dynasty DLC? Or Lumberjack's Dynasty?
to me it feels like it has been a while since a "big deal" release (no shortage of old games though). Maybe the next major sale will see one, similar to Mad Max showing up

I guess Siege of Avalon wasn't released that long ago, however
tfishell: to me it feels like it has been a while since a "big deal" release (no shortage of old games though). Maybe the next major sale will see one, similar to Mad Max showing up

I guess Siege of Avalon wasn't released that long ago, however
i feel the same. even though i bought and thoroughly enjoyed mad max.
The-Business: Lumberjack's Dynasty
Oh my... I don't want to cry wolf, but if other relatively harmless games have caused long-lasting debates and controversies here on the forum, imagine what this (totally virtual) Deforestation Fest might do :). What if people started going out and randomly cutting trees with chainsaws after playing this game? :P
Post edited May 08, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
The-Business: Lumberjack's Dynasty
WinterSnowfall: Oh my... I don't want to cry wolf, but if other relatively harmless games have caused long-lasting debates and controversies here on the forum, imagine what this (totally virtual) Deforestation Fest might do :). What if people started going out and randomly cutting trees with chainsaws after playing this game? :P
Oh no, I have plants myself. I can´t imagine how I would feel, when a madman cuts them down on their way to nursery garden.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Con Artist Games: probably for The Last Stand: Aftermath as their other games are free flash games.
From the creators of The Last Stand: Dead Zone comes an all-new singleplayer rogue-like action adventure. Infected by the affliction that ravaged humanity, you set out to explore the apocalypse and find hope for your fellow survivors. Even like this, you can still make a difference. Don’t give up.

FIGHT WITH THE INFECTION

As the infection mutates your body, discover new and unexpected abilities that will let you ravage the undead hordes before they overwhelm you.

EXPLORE AND CRAFT

Explore a constantly shifting cityscape to find materials to craft new tools, weapons, and remedies. If you're lucky you'll find medicine, letting you roam for longer.

ROGUE-LIKE LOOP

Death is assured, but the story doesn't end there. Venture out as a newly infected survivor again, and again, and again as everyone makes their Last Stand.
Humble Grove, Hana Lee, Cel Davison, Adrienne Lombardo, Eli Rainsberry for No Longer Home:
Bo and Ao: two recent university graduates prepare to move out of the flat they lived in together, over the past year. Both struggle to find work and meaning in post-education life. Disillusioned with their time in the UK and forced out of the country by a government who doesn’t want them there, Ao prepares to move back to Japan, leaving their friends and Bo behind. Home seems like a difficult place to hold on to, and deep under their South London flat, something grows...

"No Longer Home" is a semi-auto-biographical point and click game, set in a magical realist world. Wander through an intimate flat, and examine the everyday belongings of Bo and Ao. Delve into their thoughts and insights, and mould your interpretation of the characters through branching, multiple-choice dialogue. Have BBQs, play video games, and stay up late just talking in bed. It is made by a core team of: Humble Grove (Hana Lee & Cel Davison), Adrienne Lombardo and Eli Rainsberry. As well as with the contributions of other artists and musicians.