It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trolled... I am disappoint. ><
This because DooM is an id Software game, not id Software, Inc. game... (and you can't find id Software, Inc. in gog search same for all other company Inc.)
Post edited May 07, 2021 by FulVal
bluethief: I don't think that background image of Doom 2016 was innocent. I'm betting that the game is released here during the summer sale that should be only a couple weeks away.
Nani? What do you mean couple of weeks away?
ID Software or not, i'm just tired of waiting months for something to release only to find out it's "surprise" another round of fucking Ziggurat releases again. They are climbing up on my most hated publisher list just because of this.

I guess i'm petty but the disappointment is real every time.
Post edited May 07, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
The Retro-Shooters-Sale goes almost 5 more days. Until Wednesday next week. All other sales end on Monday. Meybe there is still something coming on Monday or Tuesday next week...
Post edited May 07, 2021 by Anime-BlackWolf
bluethief: I don't think that background image of Doom 2016 was innocent. I'm betting that the game is released here during the summer sale that should be only a couple weeks away.
im almost entirely sure ive seen that image here before in another promo.

i could be wrong though, hopefully i am.
Here's that id Software game you all were yappin' about... :P

https://www.gog.com/game/rescue_rover_collection
Mafwek: Nani? What do you mean couple of weeks away?
Well, last year the summer sale started on May 27th, so I think this year's sale is not that far off.
Prah: Here's that id Software game you all were yappin' about... :P

https://www.gog.com/game/rescue_rover_collection
Still only listed as "ID Software" (without "Inc.") like the others. That one is NOT the game the database was changed for.
So what's left of id's pre-Wolfenstein games at this point?

If we leave out the remaining Keen games (stuck in licensing hell IIRC), we have:

Shadow Knights
Hovertank 3D
Tiles of the Dragon

More possible Ziggurat releases?
Nergal01: So what's left of id's pre-Wolfenstein games at this point?

If we leave out the remaining Keen games (stuck in licensing hell IIRC), we have:

Shadow Knights
Hovertank 3D
Tiles of the Dragon

More possible Ziggurat releases?
there will always be more ziggurat releases. always.
Nergal01: Hovertank 3D
That one lies with the guy who purchased the missing "Keen Dreams" game as far as I know.

But I hope they can find a backdoor and bring them here in their "original state" either way.

Still NO game connected with the new database ID.

https://www.gog.com/games?devpub=id_software_inc&amp;page=1&amp;sort=popularity
Post edited May 07, 2021 by Anime-BlackWolf
Could we get the chip's challenge games here?
They changed the retro shooter sale banner again. Now it shows Shodan.
Nergal01: They changed the retro shooter sale banner again. Now it shows Shodan.
Good old GOG trolling.
During the first years I used to also get pissed because of things like this.
Now, after having been burned by years of "GOG hype" I admit that I'm starting to be amused by the antics of the "Gogbear Trolls".