It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I guess it will come without mp mode. To be honest, that It's a no-go for me.
high rated
Whatever, Doom MP is shit. I mean i would be happy if GOG atleast try to get everything so everyone can have their slice but Doom should never have had mp in the first place.

Better to have no DRM than multiplayer.
Post edited May 07, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
All games need a server list... DooM doesn't include it...

there are also some problems with multiplayer for now, and need to be fixed...

DooM 3 BFG Edition and Quake IV gog versions have multiplayer disabled by default (you can enable it in console with a command)
Post edited May 07, 2021 by FulVal
Edward_Carnby: Looks like DOOM is really is on is way (see attach).
Hey, nice catch! :D
Wait, has that background image been there all along and no one noticed or it just got there today??
bluethief: Wait, has that background image been there all along and no one noticed or it just got there today??
I don't remember it being there yesterday.
bluethief: Wait, has that background image been there all along and no one noticed or it just got there today??
karnak1: I don't remember it being there yesterday.
I don't remember too. I think the one used was the same from the news section.
Attachments:
*fingers crossed*

edit: on second thought though, i swear i could've seen this artwork here before.
Post edited May 07, 2021 by fortune_p_dawg
Doom, huh? I´ll buy that for a dollar.
lol

not doom.
Post edited May 07, 2021 by fortune_p_dawg
Wait more hours
Well, we DID get new id games today, after all. Well played, GOG. Well played. XD
"Rescue Rover"... Sad face. :(
FulVal: Wait more YEARS.
Fixed.
I don't think that background image of Doom 2016 was innocent. I'm betting that the game is released here during the summer sale that should be only a couple weeks away.