It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous is out on my birthday Sept 2nd
high rated
New company in the catalog: Serious Brothers, likely Imagine Earth
Planetary Colonization

Imagine Earth is a real-time planet simulation and a build up strategy game. Your job as a space colony manager is to explore and populate distant planets. Build up thriving and profitable colonies on a global scale and trade resources and goods into space.

Expansion & Research

Raise great cities and satisfy their appetite for resources by building power plants, farms and factories. Dig for ideon crystals, pacify riots, research technologies and constructs and maximize your growth while maintaining a healthy ecosystem.

Allies, Threats & Enemies

Get ready to deal with threats like asteroid strikes, twisters, wild fires, volcanoes and rising sea levels. Fend off space raiders and alien investors. Coexist and trade with natives, merchants and hostile colonies.

Story

From the wild and unregulated Markets of the 21st century emerged giant powerful corporations. Their unrestrained struggle for market shares left Earth exploited. The age of planetary colonization begins as the discovery of ideon crystals allows journeys into space, while technologically and ideologically almost everything remains the same. Only expansion to outer space could preserve the dogma of unlimited growth. The rival corporations hired settlers for a merciless rat race to space. The laws of the market are being spread into the last corner of the universe.
Competition and Economic Warfare

On each discovered planet a competition for economic dominance breaks out. To expand your colony as fast as possible and overcome your opponents you exploit the freely available fossil resources and minerals. Additional money is provided by selling shares of your colony. Take over opposing companies by buying up their shares.

Trade Resources and Technologies

Merchants and technology traders organize the interplanetary trade and will happily buy all minerals and resources you extract from your territory while selling expensive technologies. The same goes for cooperating colonies and alien tribes that live on some of the planets.

Growth vs. Ecocide

You will experience a massive conflict between the profit goals of the interstellar corporations and the need to preserve living conditions for your people. Exhaust emissions and ground pollution impact the global climate as your colony is growing. Increasing temperatures melt down polar caps and your colonies are destroyed by rising sea levels.

Features

Global and real-time world experience instead of playing on limited square maps.
Fully playable and story based campaign with 7 planets / missions.
Freeplay mode with a procedural planet generator for endless worlds and challenges.
Competition mode for matches against up to 4 AI corporations per planet.
Planet Editor for terraforming, building and customizing individual planets which can be saved and shared.
Development of over 30 colony buildings with individual upgrades.
Global simulation of local pollution and worldwide emissions.
Threats and disasters: Chemical spills, oil slicks, radioactive contamination, wild fires, tornadoes, volcanoes, dying forest and growing deserts, alien and robotic invaders, etc.
Melting polar caps will raise sea levels and flood your coasts in case of global warming.
Viscerafest will release this month as an early access title on Steam (don't know if it'll be an in dev title on gog though, I sure hope so).
Announcement

Buying the game during Early Access will cost you 15 bucks and buying it after it leaves the ea stage will cost you 20.

Here's an old trailer. Gameplay starts at 1:00.
I liked the demo, played a few months back.
Post edited May 06, 2021 by NuffCatnip
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

id Software, Inc. - already in the catalog as "id Software"

Foxy Voxel for Going Medieval: "Medieval colony builder with a twist on regular history"

Nighthouse Games for Sockventure (release: May 11)
Challenging 2D platformer for PC.
There are no enemies or bossfights, only stage hazards.
Player gets new skills during the game.
Over 150 levels + dark world.
7 chapters, global and friend leaderboards, missions and much more to investigate.

In this challenging 2D platformer game, play as a Superhero and help the Kid to find all the missing socks inside the cursed washing machine. Sockventure has stunning colorful graphics, hand-crafted levels, tight controls and fun ever-changing gameplay.
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Doom (2016)? Rage? Both???

bluethief: Doom (2016)? Rage? Both???
Non-BFG Edition Doom 3 + Resurrection of Evil would be nice too.

bluethief: Doom (2016)? Rage? Both???
Maybe finally Doom 64?

Foxy Voxel for Going Medieval: "Medieval colony builder with a twist on regular history"

Nighthouse Games for Sockventure (release: May 11)

Challenging 2D platformer for PC.
There are no enemies or bossfights, only stage hazards.
Player gets new skills during the game.
Over 150 levels + dark world.
7 chapters, global and friend leaderboards, missions and much more to investigate.

In this challenging 2D platformer game, play as a Superhero and help the Kid to find all the missing socks inside the cursed washing machine. Sockventure has stunning colorful graphics, hand-crafted levels, tight controls and fun ever-changing gameplay.
The-Business:
O I wonder what it is
It's going to be Doom 2016 and Eternal...one can dream. :)
I want NON-BFG edition of DooM 3

but i want also to see a list of id Software and id Software, Inc.'s games to see differences

Wolfenstein 2009 i think that still impossible :S

https://www.mobygames.com/company/id-software-inc
Post edited May 06, 2021 by FulVal
Maybe a butchered version of Doom 2016.
FulVal: I want NON-BFG edition of DooM 3

but i want also to see a list of id Software and id Software, Inc.'s games to see differences

Wolfenstein 2009 i think that still impossible :S

https://www.mobygames.com/company/id-software-inc
It's a shame as it's my favourite entry in the series, maybe aside from Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
I went to Steam a looked at Doom 2016, Doom 64, Doom 3 vanilla, and Rage and all of them are listed as id Software. No Inc.

Also, they're all published by Bethesda except for Doom 3.
id Software LLC was known as id Software, Inc. from 1991 to 2009, so maybe something from that timeframe?
Very interesting i think

so it's for Wolfenstein 2009???