It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

armedready: Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition releases on May 6th will be available for free to all existing owners of Metro Exodus on GOG, Microsoft Store, Steam and Epic Games Store.

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/metro-exodus-enhanced-edition-releases-on-may-6th-pc-requirements-revealed/
FYI The update, while free, will only run on gpus with ray-tracing capable hardware. Users with "regular" gpus will still need to use the original version.
https://www.metrothegame.com/news/the-metro-exodus-pc-enhanced-edition-arrives-may-6th

Would much rather have had the Linux port on GOG tbh.
Post edited April 29, 2021 by Abedsbrother
WinterSnowfall: - Drakensang - The River of Time
randomuser.833: Afaik the plan was to release it together with Drakensang 1, but there are technical problems with this one.
Not sure if you can make the disc version run on windows 10. But I think I heard it is bugging out.
I had it running fine as I remember... except I think I had to run it windowed, not full screen
Post edited April 29, 2021 by kai2
armedready: Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition releases on May 6th will be available for free to all existing owners of Metro Exodus on GOG, Microsoft Store, Steam and Epic Games Store.

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/metro-exodus-enhanced-edition-releases-on-may-6th-pc-requirements-revealed/
Abedsbrother: FYI The update, while free, will only run on gpus with ray-tracing capable hardware. Users with "regular" gpus will still need to use the original version.
https://www.metrothegame.com/news/the-metro-exodus-pc-enhanced-edition-arrives-may-6th

Would much rather have had the Linux port on GOG tbh.
Yeah I was just about to comment about the same... so hopefully this enhanced edition is still separate from the original in the library, and the original is still available to those who have it.
New company in the catalog: 3DClouds, likely for Kings of Sea which releases on May 25 and not one of their racers:

King of Seas is an Action Role playing game set in a deadly procedurally generated pirate world. In a ferocious plot you will fight to regain what has been taken away and embark on an epic adventure in a fantastic world, filled with battles, lost islands and treasures. A universe full of amazing characters and breathtaking missions will keep you anchored as you strive to become the king of all pirates.

Story: A series of quests guide you on your journey and uncover the intriguing characters of the King of Seas world who will lead you to the next path of your epic adventure.
Procedural Generation: Dive into a lush, procedurally generated world that constantly refreshes the exploration mechanics within each new game.
Navigation system: Atmospheric effects influence gameplay. Sail during a storm at your own risk, escape the enemies and always remember to carefully watch the wind direction to stay in control during battles. The strategy starts here.
Combat system: Not only cannon shots and nautical strategy but also speed and spectacle, thanks to a set of more than 20 skills to choose from and three branches of talents to suit any playstyle.

Secondary Features

Special Missions: Extra rewards await you upon completion of these secondary missions, each settlement you conquer will be the source of new adventures!
Treasure hunt: Secret maps are hidden in the abyssal depths, find them and obtain directions to submerged treasures!
Ranking: Every battle won will drive up the bounty on your head, compare it with the most famous pirates of history. Be the King of Seas!
Multiple difficulties: The difficulty level adds a substantial multiplier to the bounty obtained in the game. How much will you be able to generate in hardcore mode?
Post edited April 30, 2021 by The-Business
The-Business: New company in the catalog:
Link is borked.

This one looks interesting, but I have a sinking feeling (heh) it won't stay afloat...
TerriblePurpose: Link is borked.
Thanks, guess I still haven't deciphered when GOG allows multiple links in one line.
The-Business: Thanks, guess I still haven't deciphered when GOG allows multiple links in one line.
Just use quotation marks at the beginning and the end of the links:

The-Business: New company in the catalog: 3DClouds, likely for Kings of Sea which releases on May 25 and not one of their racers:
randomuser.833: Afaik the plan was to release it together with Drakensang 1, but there are technical problems with this one.
Not sure if you can make the disc version run on windows 10. But I think I heard it is bugging out.
kai2: I had it running fine as I remember... except I think I had to run it windowed, not full screen
Hello randomuser.833 and kai2!

I do not know, whether those 'technical issues' are the actual reasons or just a rumor. But I have two different German versions (one patched up and ready for the expansion) each on DVD and without any DRM, not even a serial key or disc check, and both of them ran fine on Windows Vista 32-Bit, Windows 7 64-Bit and Windows 10 Pro (1909).

Like kai2, I played the game on Windows 10 in windowed mode, which does not bother me for I am playing usually in lower resolutions and often windowed mode allows for better control or regulations of the Laptop temperature.

Maybe, the international English version had specific technical issues of which I am not aware of or it has to do with the additional voice actors (compared to its predecessor) and corresponding licenses.

Kind regards,
foxgog
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Skrollcat Studio and PM Studios for Hoa (planned release date is July):

Hoa is a beautiful puzzle-platforming game that features breathtaking hand-painted art, lovely music, and a peaceful, relaxing atmosphere. Experience the magic of nature and imagination as you play the main character, Hoa, on her journey through breathtaking environments back to where it all began.

Navigate with a keen eye and solve exploration-based puzzles. Relax to the organic rhythm of subtle storytelling while being intrigued by endless little wonders. Be a child - it's easier and harder than it may seem.
Petums - Papetura:

Papetura is an atmospheric puzzle adventure game, in which everything is made entirely out of animated paper.
From tiny bugs, strange creatures, monsters and unique locations, everything is cut and glued together by hand.
Together with beautiful music made by Floex, it creates a mysterious paper world, covered in light and darkness.

The Story

A lonely creature, named Pape, lives in a flower prison, away from the rest of the world. One day Pape escapes and finds little Tura, a magical being that he’ll take care of. Together they will face darkness, fire, and monsters that will try to burn down their beloved paper world.

The Team

The team consists of the creator Tomasz Ostafin (Petums), music artist Tomasz Dvorak (Floex), and sfx artist Juraj Mravec. The game was made for many years, inspired by old classic games like Neverhood, Machinarium, movies of studio Ghibli, and fascination with architecture and microbiology.

Key features

Everything in the game is handcrafted out of paper. Real physical paper models were used to make the fantasy world more believable.
The music is made by Floex, the famous, award-wining composer, known in the world of games for soundtracks to Machinarium and Samorost series. He’s also famous on the music scene for many successful albums like “Pocustone” (2001), “Zorya” (2011), Gone EP (2014) and latest A Portrait Of John Doe (2018).
Puzzles are blended into the world and narrative-driven. There are no ‘fullscreen jigsaws’.
The story is told by animation and strange noises, there are no dialogues.
There are strange and different creatures and locations.
Paper was used due to its unique properties. It’s easy to manipulate, it can be cut, molded, torn, and easily glued together. It loves light, depending on the type of paper – it reflects light or passes it through, revealing beautiful translucent patterns.
Mostly one type of paper was used – the cheap printing one. Not because of a budget, but to emphasize a pure form of paper models. The one thing that ‘paints’ paper models is the light. In some cases, the paper was hand-made to give the surfaces different textures and properties.
Post edited April 30, 2021 by The-Business
Hoa e Papetura are yet another proof that video games are also works of art, great additions to the GOG catalog.
high rated
Ambition: A Minuet in Power is coming to GOG. Got the backer survey today and there was an option for a GOG key.

"The Joy Manufacturing Co. presents, Ambition: A Minuet in Power, featuring a new kind of revolutionary, romantic gameplay.

A young woman finds herself alone in the streets of Paris, far from home and abandoned by the love of her life. In that moment, she decides to live for herself and seek her own passions, as France marches towards a violent uprising that will change history forever. Navigate the twisting social politics of pre-revolutionary Paris in a game world that’s different every time you play. Court, snub and seduce your way to the top of society. Extend your influence, uncover the intrigue of the coming revolution, and ensure that you end up on the winning side of history."
high rated
New company in the catalog: Room-C Games for The Hand of Merlin (releases on May 11):
The Hand of Merlin is a turn-based rogue-lite RPG in which Arthurian legend clashes with sci-fi horror. Recruit mortal heroes and explore medieval lands assaulted by an otherworldly evil. Search for the lost fragments of your soul, scattered across the multiverse - and save as many worlds as you can.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Orthrus Studios for Distant Kingdoms (release today):
A unique blend of City Building, Social Management, Exploration and Adventure gameplay, Distant Kingdoms brings a rich fantasy world to life.

Help the Humans, Dwarves, Elves and Orcs of Talam begin anew in the fabled land of Ineron.

Build a sprawling network of towns and villages as you forge a new civilisation.
Research new technologies and dabble in magical conjuration to support your growing settlements.
Accessible for beginners, with complex and deep gameplay for experienced city-builders.

Explore a new world filled with secrets, sending out adventuring parties into the unexplored mists.
Help decide their fate through a choose-your-own-adventure style quest and event system.
Deal with troublesome creatures, from Dragons to Imps, Wraiths and Trolls and venture into deep, dark and curious dungeons spread across the map.

Provide for your population’s needs through a deep web of production lines, as they move through the social strata from peasant to noble, catering to each race’s desires.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Orthrus Studios for Distant Kingdoms (release today):

A unique blend of City Building, Social Management, Exploration and Adventure gameplay, Distant Kingdoms brings a rich fantasy world to life.

Help the Humans, Dwarves, Elves and Orcs of Talam begin anew in the fabled land of Ineron.

Build a sprawling network of towns and villages as you forge a new civilisation.
Research new technologies and dabble in magical conjuration to support your growing settlements.
Accessible for beginners, with complex and deep gameplay for experienced city-builders.

Explore a new world filled with secrets, sending out adventuring parties into the unexplored mists.
Help decide their fate through a choose-your-own-adventure style quest and event system.
Deal with troublesome creatures, from Dragons to Imps, Wraiths and Trolls and venture into deep, dark and curious dungeons spread across the map.

Provide for your population’s needs through a deep web of production lines, as they move through the social strata from peasant to noble, catering to each race’s desires.
The-Business:
Holy ... if this is true. Thank you for the heads up...
Schlaumayr: Holy ... if this is true. Thank you for the heads up...
It is :)

https://www.gog.com/news/in_development_distant_kingdoms